Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AYWA Platform:The Voting✅with Messages💬support and 1-click CPU-mining - page 2. (Read 17904 times)

copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
nodes please
addnode=45.32.36.139
addnode=149.28.207.48
addnode=199.247.4.106
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
copper member
Button " One click mining" is simply a graphic realization of the command "set generate true" . Let me remind you that the number of threads is calculated by the formula the amount of memory cache L3 divided by 2.
You are quite right. Any Qt-wallet is mostly graphic realisation of the rpc commands for any coin. The boost manual recommends to use thread count less or equal number of cores. We use standard bitcoin algo to check core count with Boost.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
In the Aywa wallet that I have installed there is one mining feature ... is the use only CLICK and then it will run without having to set or add certain code in the wallet? Sorry I still don't understand

Button " One click mining" is simply a graphic realization of the command "set generate true" . Let me remind you that the number of threads is calculated by the formula the amount of memory cache L3 divided by 2.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
The title of the topic mentions about CPU mining, so can I mine AYWA with my GPUs?
Aywa is using several hashing algorithms in serial mode: Yespower 1.0, Groestl and Keccak. GPU is not effective for YesPower 1.0 (https://www.openwall.com/yespower/). Groestl and Keccak are SHA3 candidates, which are providing additional coin security.
sounds interesting, I love when a project preparing something with similar security systems. I have also seen the Dev continued to answer questions. It looks like Aywa will get the hearts of the community. good luck.
copper member
The title of the topic mentions about CPU mining, so can I mine AYWA with my GPUs?
Aywa is using several hashing algorithms in serial mode: Yespower 1.0, Groestl and Keccak. GPU is not effective for YesPower 1.0 (https://www.openwall.com/yespower/). Groestl and Keccak are SHA3 candidates, which are providing additional coin security.
copper member
In the Aywa wallet that I have installed there is one mining feature ... is the use only CLICK and then it will run without having to set or add certain code in the wallet? Sorry I still don't understand
AywaCore doesn't need any special set up to start mining. Press only 1 button after full synchronization of the wallet. You can also select mining threads count.
Aywa Platform was created not only for mining). It can be used for decentralized private and group (public) chat. Built-in proposal voting system allows to get daily reward.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE

The latest update of the development of this project and everyone is waiting for it. It's a good thing to see the next step of this project and hopefully succeed in achieving what this project wants.

Thank you for the feedback. We hope you have been able to enjoy the decentralized communicator and got a block with CPU mining

Urwelcome and I really have the intention to try it because there are many good things about this project. Time to see a big change in the future.
copper member
Aywa Masternodes are the base for the first blockchain betting platform, which will be started according roadmap.[/size]
What do you mean "FIRST BLOCKCHAIN BETTING PLATFORM"? There are other blockchain betting platforms that already work...
It means that Masternodes will be used for Aywa Platform Betting Extension. Fixed to "decentralised betting extension", to prevent misinterpretation. Check our roadmap for more details.
copper member
I installed the wallet, but I do not really understand the manual
I want to study in more detail Where should I get acquainted with the manual?
The browser does not like your site 
you must add the protocol HTTPS
http://getaywa.org/  link from the ad must be corrected   https://getaywa.org/
Thank you for the feedback. After blockchain is synced click "Start Mining" at Overview Page. When you get first 25 AYWA in solo mining you can post a proposal.
Website don't ask any private information so we don't use ssl for this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
BTC This is our future
I installed the wallet, but I do not really understand the manual
I want to study in more detail Where should I get acquainted with the manual?

The browser does not like your site 
you must add the protocol HTTPS

http://getaywa.org/  link from the ad must be corrected   https://getaywa.org/
Activity: 194
Aywa Masternodes are the base for the first blockchain betting platform, which will be started according roadmap.[/size]
What do you mean "FIRST BLOCKCHAIN BETTING PLATFORM"? There are other blockchain betting platforms that already work...
copper member

The latest update of the development of this project and everyone is waiting for it. It's a good thing to see the next step of this project and hopefully succeed in achieving what this project wants.

Thank you for the feedback. We hope you have been able to enjoy the decentralized communicator and got a block with CPU mining
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
New version AywaCore v.0.1.2.2 rc1 available

• disabled messages duplicates at discussions
  • added AbsoluteYes count to proposals
  • added description and other proposal details to proposal list
  • proposal conversation history now available at proposal page
  • send message to channel from proposal list

Download new wallet here

copper member
Aywa is the first decentralised voting platform with messaging support and one-click CPU mining. Just start AywaCore Wallet to start mining.

The first dynamic Masternode Cost: 1000 Aywa node, 2000 AYWA from 01/01/2019, and will increasing to 10,000 AYWA in year 2021.

Aywa Masternodes are the base for the decentralised betting extension, which will be started according roadmap.
copper member
nice idea nice project.
i hope you can list in bigger exchange soon.
Thank you. Yes, we are trying to have listing in a bigger exchange.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
nice idea nice project.

i hope you can list in bigger exchange soon.
copper member
New version AywaCore v.0.1.2.2 rc1 available

• disabled messages duplicates at discussions
  • added AbsoluteYes count to proposals
  • added description and other proposal details to proposal list
  • proposal conversation history now available at proposal page
  • send message to channel from proposal list

Download new wallet here

copper member
So after this month collateral for masternode will be double (2000 AYWA instead of 1000)?
That's right.
MN collateral 1000 AYWA now and forever, if transaction is created this year.
If you create Masternode collateral transaction after 12/31/2018, you will need 2000 AYWA for this. It will be increased to 5,000 and 10,000 AYWA. More information at the Aywa Website: getaywa.org.
Pages:
Jump to: