Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AYWA Platform:The Voting✅with Messages💬support and 1-click CPU-mining - page 4. (Read 17904 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Which country is the developer of the project? the translations are not correct, so I can't understand the idea of the project. Alpha version is certainly good, you introduce users to the product in advance, I will wait for the readable version...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Works great, easy to use, mining with the wallet, no other software installation needed, great project.
Activity: 8
I like projects which are great for passive income. Aywa is one of my early investments. CPU Mining & Masternode with great rewards.
Activity: 53
AYWA WILL BE LISTED ON AN EXCHANGE

Thank you for bringing this project to my attention. I have carefully studied the dynamics of your project and am very enthusiastic regarding the overall specification. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that your project has a maximum coin circulation of 250,000,000 with 100 Aywa in each block being released every 90 seconds. I have also noted that your wallet is able to mine blocks without additional software being required and uses a hybrid alogrithm of YesPower, Groestl and Keccak to ensure it reamins ASIC-resistant and more importantly de-centralised.

Whilst using the wallet on my windows operating system (though I noted Apple and Linux versions are also available) I do sometimes receive messages through the console. I was alerted to this messaging feature  via the Windows notification which informed me a message had been received.

This is to be used with the IdeaMining; allowing proposals to be submitted via the messaging system to all wallet owners and represents an excellent way of communicating with those involved in your project. This system allows users to make proposals forthe development of the AYWA project for an Aywa Coin reward and also to vote on others proposals with the rewards being payable via the Superblock emmission at 10:00pm UTC daily.

It struck me that this was an excellent way for users to be rewarded for making proposals to benefit the platform  which can then be voted on by all users. This will encourage development and further advances and of course allows participants to be rewarded for those advancements that are approved by all users. A simple but great idea that will help promote this astute project.
The block rewards are indeed geared to ensuring the promotion of this feature with each 100 Aywa block being divided 25% to the miner, 25% to the masternodes and the remaining 50% being awarded to fund the Idea Mining and actual development.

The Masternode collateral is presently set at 1000 Aywa which is an achievable amount for most miners and is restricted to CPU use only to ensure the decentralisation of this project. This will rise in January 2019 and again in June 2019 and January 2021. The project has a very strong network with masternodes being created daily which can only strengthen and bring longevity to this truly decentralised project.

The technical information including wallets and Block explorer are available at the website at www.getaywa.org
and the code is viewable on github so this certainly seems to be a transparent sustainable project.

Refreshingly the pre-mine has been kept to a minimum with the focus being placed on rewarding future development.

BOUNTIES are presently available for team building and the Developers are always on hand and available in Discord and Telegram.

I will be following this project and ensuring I mine a masternode to guarantee a future passive income.

Thank you Aywa for bringing this to the market it truly represents a sensible project and encourages development and improvements with a reward structure founded in Idea Mining.

Activity: 33
Mining was literally never been easier. Wallet looks great, full of features and yet simple to use. Looking forward further development!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I am an investor at an early stage and participate in the project from the beginning, I think it's a good project and it's time to collect the masternode as after January 2019 coins need more..
Activity: 194
I really love this project with built-in miner into wallet and governance / messaging system
copper member
Activity: 51
Good time. The reference to telegrams group is not working. AN71Ssgjyvpk8XH6EvgDEdxFRtk8Dkmdq8 to open a wallet
We see you have successfully joined. You are welcome! Welcome bonus has sent!
Activity: 71
Good time. The reference to telegrams group is not working. AN71Ssgjyvpk8XH6EvgDEdxFRtk8Dkmdq8 to open a wallet
copper member
[WELCOME BONUS PROGRAMM CLOSED]
Hi guys! We'd like to invite you to TestFlight of  Cool new version AywaWallet for iOS📱: .
Don't forget to receive telegram welcome bonus 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁. Post your Aywa address to GetAywa telegram group: https://t.me/getaywa
Activity: 13
new AYWA wallet  has many functionalities, definitely fast to sync, miner threads, hash rate monitor etc.  . good work AYWA team.    @Aywa Developers
copper member
Annonce AywaCore 0.1.2.1-beta (https://github.com/GetAywa/AywaCore/releases) with some improvements: added hashrate view, Ubuntu 18.04 now is supported, some other minior fixes.
Activity: 29
very good idea of Idea Mining. Instead wasting Computers on Proof of work.

now every community member can vote and do Idea mining.

it will be good if you keep the reward fair such as .

POW=35 +   Idea mining= 35  +  MN  = 30 = 100 Per block ,, as its a initial stage, you need to attract miners so the exchange price value will be high.

later rewards can be halving or decrease in emission with Time.  
copper member
Cpu Mining, looks good!
any plans of future pool mining?

We are appreciate your feedback! We will definitely join the pools when it becomes reasonable.
copper member
very weird team decision. if they knew from experience that things are not being done, something might have changed. and as a result, it turns out that apart from the developers, no one in this project will take part.
Thank you! Aywa has more than 190 Masternodes in a few days and this number is constantly growing. Your opinion is also important for us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
no wallet to compile on git...
main wallet only for ubuntu xenial...forces the use of libboost 1.58
im out

very weird team decision. if they knew from experience that things are not being done, something might have changed. and as a result, it turns out that apart from the developers, no one in this project will take part.
Activity: 13
Cpu Mining, looks good!

any plans of future pool mining?
Activity: 17
pool?
Aywa don't use any pool yet. solo mining with i5 brings now 25-100 AYWA daily.
800 With 8700K and 6700K (6 and 4 threads).  Roll Eyes
copper member
pool?
Aywa don't use any pool yet. solo mining with i5 (1 thread) brings now 25-100 AYWA daily.
copper member
how can i mining with multi processor CPU, when i click "start mining" on the wallet GUI and i see only 1 CPU mining.
i usd razen 2500 with 16 CPU.
console command 'setgenerate true -1' allows to use all the physical cores or type your core number instead of '-1'. check console 'help' or 'aywa-cli help' for more details. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: