Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] B1tes - New Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 11177 times)

copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
September 06, 2017, 03:45:01 PM
Never mind for the mined coins, no a big deal, go with September 18
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 12:53:14 PM
While it looks as if I missed the first swing, I hope to try and get involved with either the new chain upon the changeover or after the pre-mine conversion. I really like the back to basics approach and organic growth of the project and intent from the dev.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 12:16:15 PM

- on September 18th, 2017 with no pre-mine

+
Activity: 250
September 06, 2017, 06:54:30 AM
nevermind, it is just small coins
Activity: 13
September 06, 2017, 05:32:35 AM
- on September 18th, 2017 no pre-mine
That would be a good start.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 04:22:27 AM
It was my first contact with digital currency,I derived considerable wealth from here
A low-key, steady, practical, worthy of long-term pursuit
Activity: 630
Merit: 106
September 06, 2017, 04:17:03 AM
great idea and FAIR LAUNCH.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 11:03:02 PM
The official news will still be detailed and formal, otherwise it will be difficult for the masses to believe the project.From the current information, I am more optimistic about your project
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
September 05, 2017, 10:59:33 PM
If you are doing premine and doing this exchange program then you need to setup a deadline for submitting files.
Activity: 250
September 05, 2017, 09:44:50 PM
Hi everyone,

I would like to know from users who have mined B1tes coins if you prefer that a new B1tes blockchain be launched:

- or in two/three months with pre-mine in order to exchange your OLD B1tes coins with NEW B1tes coins.

In case you decide that OLD B1tes coins be exchanged with NEW B1tes coins, the conditions for the exchange will be as follows:

- only transactions timestamped until September 4h, 2017, 12:12:54 a.m. UTC will be exchanged
- only transactions timestamped up to blockchain height 8975 will be exchanged
- you will have to send me an email informing your NEW B1tes wallet address along with your OLD B1tes *.wallet file as an attachment.
- I will then send you NEW B1tes coins if the conditions above are met.
- As for your OLD B1tes wallet sent to me, its entire balance will be sent to another OLD B1tes wallet, that will be deleted/destroyed.

https://s26.postimg.org/3la5pjvgp/bites.jpg

with premine
Activity: 77
September 05, 2017, 05:14:10 PM
Hi everyone,

I would like to know from users who have mined B1tes coins if you prefer that a new B1tes blockchain be launched:

- on September 18th, 2017 with no pre-mine
- or in two/three months with pre-mine in order to exchange your OLD B1tes coins with NEW B1tes coins.

In case you decide that OLD B1tes coins be exchanged with NEW B1tes coins, the conditions for the exchange will be as follows:

- only transactions timestamped until September 4h, 2017, 12:12:54 a.m. UTC will be exchanged
- only transactions timestamped up to blockchain height 8975 will be exchanged
- you will have to send me an email informing your NEW B1tes wallet address along with your OLD B1tes *.wallet file as an attachment.
- I will then send you NEW B1tes coins if the conditions above are met.
- As for your OLD B1tes wallet file sent to me, its entire balance will be sent to another OLD B1tes wallet, that will then be deleted/destroyed.

September 05, 2017, 04:19:57 PM
how can i save my coins?

Hi hitscan,

On linux ubuntu, it's saved in the directory /home/~yourusername~/.b1tes. Your coins are saved in a file name called b1teswallet.wallet in the /home/~yourusername~/.b1tes directory.

On September 18th, 2017, I will launch a new B1tes blockchain (please read the quote below for more info), so you are not going to be able to use these coins anymore.

Hi everyone,

I've stopped running the B1tes blockchain on Blockchain Height 8943. And I will launch a new B1tes blockchain with no premine based on Monero, Forknote, Aeon or Boolberry source code on September 18th, 2017.

There is an article titled "Disclosure of a Major Bug in CryptoNote Based Currencies" posted on getmonero.org, here is the link: https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html

According to the article, this bug “allows for the creation of an unlimited number of coins in a way that is undetectable to an observer unless they know about the fatal flaw and can search for it.”

Monero, Forknote, Aeon and Boolberry have fixed this bug. For this reason I will launch a new B1tes blockchain with no premine based on one these blockchains on September 18th, 2017.

I would like to thank you all for your enthusiasm with the B1tes project.

Activity: 630
Merit: 106
September 05, 2017, 01:54:20 PM
how can i save my coins?

Activity: 10
September 05, 2017, 01:20:04 PM
Hi everyone,

I've stopped running the B1tes blockchain on Blockchain Height 8943. And I will launch a new B1tes blockchain with no premine based on Monero, Forknote, Aeon or Boolberry source code on September 18th, 2017.

There is an article titled "Disclosure of a Major Bug in CryptoNote Based Currencies" posted on getmonero.org, here is the link: https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html

According to the article, this bug “allows for the creation of an unlimited number of coins in a way that is undetectable to an observer unless they know about the fatal flaw and can search for it.”

Monero, Forknote, Aeon and Boolberry have fixed this bug. For this reason I will launch a new B1tes blockchain with no premine based on one these blockchains on September 18th, 2017.

will the premiere be in 2 weeks?
September 04, 2017, 05:29:30 AM
Hi everyone,

August 29, 2017, 04:43:00 PM
August 29, 2017, 04:37:51 PM
Hi everyone,

There is a new B1tes Mining Pool that you can use at your own risk. It's still in beta, so loss of funds is possible. And there are no warranties for loss of B1tes!

Here is the B1tes Mining Pool address: b1tes.net
im getting err_too_many_redirects

There is something wrong with the domain configuration. Looking to fix it now. Thanks Grin
Hey, looking good. It works on my end now and I see you found some blocks. Hey I suggest you update/change the market section so people can't say that they thought they were mining monero. Also, maybe since that will be the official site of the coin maybe make a regular site explaining the coin and stuff then make it something like pool.b1tes.net for the pool. Just so people can be informed about the coin on the official site as well as get resources and such.

Thanks. I'll work on updating the site!

I've got this payment error: Error with transfer RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"Wrong amount"}

I'd like to know how are you solving this issue.
I think it may have something to do with not having the block maturity set to 60.

Ok. Thanks. I've just set it to 60.
August 29, 2017, 04:34:53 PM
Hi everyone,

There is a new B1tes Mining Pool that you can use at your own risk. It's still in beta, so loss of funds is possible. And there are no warranties for loss of B1tes!

There is something wrong with the domain configuration. Looking to fix it now. Thanks Grin
Hey, looking good. It works on my end now and I see you found some blocks. Hey I suggest you update/change the market section so people can't say that they thought they were mining monero. Also, maybe since that will be the official site of the coin maybe make a regular site explaining the coin and stuff then make it something like pool.b1tes.net for the pool. Just so people can be informed about the coin on the official site as well as get resources and such.

I've got this payment error: Error with transfer RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"Wrong amount"}

I think it may have something to do with not having the block maturity set to 60.
August 29, 2017, 03:10:55 PM
Hi everyone,

August 28, 2017, 11:29:43 PM
Hi everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: