Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] B2B Coin ( B2B ) - POW CryptoNight - Low Supply - No Premine - Exchange - page 24. (Read 165792 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 134
B2B Coin
Hi All,

Sika and Bitcoinn were added to the Web wallet : https://wallet.b2bcoin.xyz

DasCoin is being added as we speak ...

See you for more updates,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.xyz
B2B Coin
Hey All,

B2B Coin Multi Wallet went online tonight, we are adding coins as we speak, for now we only support cryptonight coins.
More types will be added soon ...

We will be adding multiple coins in the coming week, so pay attention ...

You can still join us on Telegram/Discord/Facebook/twitter if you got any questions.

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.xyz
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hi, Dev!
I saw, you are collecting money for exchange. So, i'd like to suggest one idea for you.
Please, organize auction. Then, you can get BTC that you need.
You have some coins for bounty and dev's fund. And you can spend part of this amount for auction.
This is community projet and it will help you.
For example, you can start auction from 0.005/1000 coins. (I don't know, what price you are expecting. So, i can be wrong)
What do you think about it?

There is no premine and Dev dont have coins to auction but if we all donate B2b, he can auction
or we can donate BTC to get listed.

Let's donate some B2B for auction. I have small amount, but can donate 500 B2B for auction fund.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Hi, Dev!
I saw, you are collecting money for exchange. So, i'd like to suggest one idea for you.
You have some coins for bounty and dev's fund. And you can spend part of this amount for auction.
For example, you can start auction from 0.005/1000 coins. (I don't know, what price you are expecting. So, i can be wrong)

There is no premine and Dev dont have coins to auction but if we all donate B2b, he can auction

The dev might not have enough coins to sell off to get the 0.12 btc needed but someone sure does. The block height is already at 86500 and with a supply of 50 coins per block that's more than 4.3 million mined coins to date and less than 50 miners. Perhaps a couple of the 100k+ wallet guys could step up and donate some b2b for the dev to auction.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Hi, Dev!

Activity: 131
Hi, Dev!
B2B Coin
when will the Windows GUI-wallet? your Windows wallet does not work or I did something wrong ..
What a problem do you have?

Hi Alterberg,

We were notified that the wallet links were switched, meaning, if you downloaded the GUI, you got the binary.
This issue is fixed, you can download the correct GUI wallet and run it.

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.xyz
B2B Coin
Hi Guys,

We see a lot of people want to register with aol, hotmail mail.ru and others. We are taken care of this, but for the moment, these mails are not reaching their destination. So if you want to register on the web wallet, please use a gmail address for the period being.

We will keep you guys posted on the progress.

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.xyz

Weird. I registered with list.ru e-mail account. It belongs to Mail.Ru group

Yes,

I know, but it's the hostings fault I guess, people woth hotmail account already registered before, it's only an issue from the last month I guess.

Activity: 241
Merit: 107
Hi Guys,

We see a lot of people want to register with aol, hotmail mail.ru and others. We are taken care of this, but for the moment, these mails are not reaching their destination. So if you want to register on the web wallet, please use a gmail address for the period being.

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.xyz

Weird. I registered with list.ru e-mail account. It belongs to Mail.Ru group
B2B Coin
Hi Guys,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.xyz
when will the Windows GUI-wallet? your Windows wallet does not work or I did something wrong ..

Join Telegram group, there's a lot of answers

https://t.me/joinchat/Fxlb2Qw8ivAta7iYgM0Wiw
Activity: 183
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Good.... Im begin dig this coin. Cheesy
What a problem do you have?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
B2B Coin
what about similar code of other currency B2B (B2BX) ? Do u think about some change ?

Hi Orok,

sure we think of exchanges. We ill announce them once we are on them.
B2BX is a scam coin, the main page tells me that ;-), be free to invest in that crap.

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.xyz

Why thinking that ?

In my humble opinion you can not rise 8 million with only +- 4000 contributors/investors ... Just simple

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.xyz

And after looking at the main business they try to start, I don't think you need the coin of your own, the idea behind b2bx is brokarage.
Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.xyz
B2B Coin
Hi All,

For all the people that can not wait for the coin be listed on an exchange.

We need to collect 0.12 btc - then we can get listed on stocks exchange, we will not pay for this, because $500 trade volume is needed on the pair. Not sure that will happen, so for the eager people, just donate to this address and we will make  the exchange happen. BTC: 1E8eqLxrR9GtkZBNW2hwL6MjLBhCiZdoqS

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.xyz
B2B Coin
what about similar code of other currency B2B (B2BX) ? Do u think about some change ?

Hi Orok,

sure we think of exchanges. We ill announce them once we are on them.
B2BX is a scam coin, the main page tells me that ;-), be free to invest in that crap.

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.xyz

Why thinking that ?

In my humble opinion you can not rise 8 million with only +- 4000 contributors/investors ... Just simple

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.xyz
and what happened with pool.b2bcoin.ml site ?

i don't have any problems with pool, it's troubles on your side
Pages:
Jump to: