Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BaFa Lucky Prosperity Token. *FREE AIRDROP* #2 - page 2. (Read 15321 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
more power for this project
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I received the first airdrop but don't even know the direction of this project... Why can you create a telegram group so that we can easily communicate with you...
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
i have some bafa token but didnt understand there was a hodler program for it now is it changed or what happened? should i hold or selling them already ?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
@damasked
Nice work done. Waiting for positive development.
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
Give us all details about this token please
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

I hope you soon find a good programmer and make the Bounty site, I think it will be an excellent Baff Bounty Wink
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Why so limited participant? At least make it up to 500. 200 is so small people who can try playing with your token. Hopefully there will be next airdrop round.
Activity: 182
miss airdrop round 1&2
Activity: 56
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
copper member
Activity: 378
Are you going to run another airdrop round??
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Already finished distributing, it is a pity of course.
 And you are the creator of the name of the branch write that the distribution is closed, so people just do not come here!
Activity: 350
Who is on the project team?
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
Fuck I missed the second airdrop. I would've love to get more prosperity! I'll go to delta to get some. How much should be a decent bag of Bafa's?
Activity: 3
Joined! Good Luck on your team. Smiley
Activity: 51
no twitter or any social media handler?
Activity: 58
i joined in!

good luck to your coin!!

i will do my best to promote this!
Activity: 392
Give us full details about this token
Activity: 72

I know it doesn't say FREE Airdrop - but seriously people - airdrops should be FREE! These offerings should be flagged as they defeat the purpose and sully the intent of real airdrops and only allow miscreants to list scamcoins and trick people into sending real ETH.
So no - I'm not joining or clicking any of your links. And I really hope no one falls for this.
Activity: 8
Joined. Thanks!
Activity: 38

I'm in thank you
Pages:
Jump to: