Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BaFa Lucky Prosperity Token. *FREE AIRDROP* #2 - page 8. (Read 15321 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
sent the double amount ,goodluck!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I got my tokens. Don't see why everyone complaining so much. Other airdrops asking for 3x more with even less info on the purpose of the token.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Crypto Hardcore
This is a circus ... ''airdrop'' is dead ... ''selldrop'' is a new crypto mania.
Activity: 112
 BaFa Lucky Prosperity Token team why do you call this airdrop if we are made to pay 0.001 ether .It is quite a lot ether .You should call this ICO.
Even there is nothing about project in real so why you think anybody goona like to pay even a penny for this .
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
a lot of airdrops appear and require to send a little ETH balance, so is this airdrop or ask for donations? if I am told to choose, I prefer to download wallet windows than I have to send a my little balance....
Activity: 189
I hope I get some of the tokens,
thank you and good luck dev
 Grin

you just lost 0.001 ETH, no big deal, pretty cheap price for a lesson. But you also supported a scammer. That's a shame. Hopefully you learn from it and never fall for this scam again and try to prevent other people from falling for this from now on  Smiley
Activity: 408
That's not an airdrop, that's an ICO. Merely a scam attempt.

An airdrop is free of charge.
Activity: 241
I hope I get some of the tokens,
thank you and good luck dev
 Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
why have to send 0.001ETH for you, this is scam.
Activity: 85
Inform the moderator of fraud.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
you're using wix based website to create this project,
and what the hell with that luck person? and that 0.001 ETH ?
just remove that 'AIRDROP' and change it to 'ICO',
do not make any reason behind it,like 'to prevent people cheating and bla bla bla'.
it's a classic reason for you(scammer) to collect money from people and also stop that newbie accout.
it's really annoying to see something like that,many people understand it's you who have that account
Activity: 69
Do you think people are completely stupid? Do not try to send money, it's likely swindlers
Activity: 70
Hi dev. I sent 0.001 eth for join airdrop and I need spreadsheet for check status.
Activity: 33
I think it just an obvious try to steal some money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
airdrops are never free money people if you are complaining about sending cents well fine don't no one forces you but if you are expecting to exchange your free airdrop coins in the market they won't be free anymore the moment someone buys them at an exchange. So who got scammed there? The fucking buyer buying worthless coins that people got for free and you are complaining you are getting scammed for 20 cents? If all give 20 cents at least we have a real market cap to start xD anyway, hopefully this are not scams and I actually get my tokens.
Activity: 98
this is not airdrop, this is ICO, moderators should ban this kind of scam...
Activity: 448
I have sent 0.001 eth to you
Activity: 197
now airdrop must pay, why?
airdrop is free
Activity: 378
too many airdrop like this prevent spam send first 0.001-.003 why?this ico or airdrop. Cry
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
To prevent spam and multiple claims you must send 0.001 ETH.

It’s an epidemic.
Pages:
Jump to: