Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BALLOONUM.IO [No premine] [Balloon algo] [CPU mining only!] - page 2. (Read 2652 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I just questioned that in their discord as I suspected the devs of using GPU miners, hence they won't release the source code...

Next minute I'm banned from their discord.

Go figure.

Try mine it, you won't get a coin because 5 or so addresses have all the hash. GPU miners

No, you are not banned for your stupid questions about GPU mining.

You are banned, first of all, for call idiots to all users, and second, for creation of a new user and simulate fake purchases between your two users, in order to make others think that this is its correct price and sell your coins at high price (who is the scammer here? tell us, please!). Proofs of that:

hahahahahahaha, wookie opinion on 27 jul, after being banned of our discord because he is a really toxic person:

Just another scam coin

Dev wants masternodes too be 100k ball each haha

Noob

His opinion before be banned from our discord:

wookie™ 8106 07/15/2019
hey bud, great coin! if you need me to help out as a community mod, feel free to add me. im currently a mod on several other discords
wookie™ 8106 07/18/2019
hey
i can help with the community too

Yes, superscam coin. Especially since we have never asked for money.

And no, dev doesn't want MN for 100k. This was only a comment from my part on discord.

Just check the website, on coin specs, a reward for masternodes is not even specified, is just one of lots of ideas.

Also, he created the fake user "baghodler" on our discord, first for simulate a transaction of 5000 BALL for 1usd each (looooooool):

baghodler 07/23/2019
hello
I want to buy big amount
@wookie™ 8106 I will buy all from you . Send me a private messages

wookie™ 8106 07/23/2019
@baghodler I have 2 wallets, I will sell you one wallet. Just sent U PM

baghodler 07/23/2019
ty to wookie for easy tx. I am owner of 5000 ball . Hello team

wookie™ 8106 07/23/2019
Sold to bag holder for $1 per coin

and after that, he promoted the hoax of he is mining with gpu with his two users (if you mining with gpu, and you are the only one, why you purchase coins at 1usd each?? or... if you think devs are mining with gpu, why you purchase 5K USD? Are you idiot? Please, do not answer...):

baghodler Last Thursday at 4:22 PM
I already create custom graphic card miner for ball

baghodler Last Thursday at 4:24 PM
yes I mining with gpu , soon everybody mine with gpu. If you know how to do, is easy :wink:

wookie™ 8106 Last Thursday at 4:25 PM
Hahahahha :point_up_2:
And you didn't believe me.... idiots
seeya!!!!

Take care with this guy. He is a shit of person and a supertoxic troll for any community...

I feel sorry for the communities that have him as a mod...
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Just another scam coin

Dev wants masternodes too be 100k ball each haha

Noob
I just questioned that in their discord as I suspected the devs of using GPU miners, hence they won't release the source code...

Go figure.

Try mine it, you won't get a coin because 5 or so addresses have all the hash. GPU miners

I know, classic scam, my CPU ive tested was doing like 55-60h/s per core (3.5ghz), the nethash is about 375k right now, i doubt theres near a thousand CPU over this Smiley A GPU does about 1200hs.  So yeah some people probably have GPU miners over this.

yep, devs have GPU miners on this 100% i have 64 cores on this and cant even get 50 ball a day now haha

dodgy as fk

im stopping mining anyway, ill move to something else
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you use Linux just do "strings baloonum" on the linux version... Wonder why they need to be able to compose and send mails...

email(
email._parseaddr(
email.base64mime(
email.charset(
email.encoders(
email.errors(
email.feedparser(
email.generator(
email.header(
email.iterators(
email.message(
email.mime(
email.parser(
email.quoprimime(
email.utils(

Also some hints about the algo are hidden there...
Activity: 906
Merit: 500

Go figure.

I know, classic scam, my CPU ive tested was doing like 55-60h/s per core (3.5ghz), the nethash is about 375k right now, i doubt theres near a thousand CPU over this Smiley A GPU does about 1200hs.  So yeah some people probably have GPU miners over this.

Go figure.

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Soldo SLD is the best ever
Where is the link to github???
Activity: 32
Hello! How is work payout on this official pool? I try to mine all day on this pool but no payouts. When I must receive any coins from pool?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Wallet version 0.0.5:

- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Fixed rejected shares on poolmining.
- Improvements on miner (2-5%+ hashrate).

https://balloonum.io/wallet.php

The difficulty is bit high already. Where are you planning to list this coin? Any long-term plans for this project? How are you going to sustain the life of this coin in the long run?
Wallet version 0.0.5:

- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Fixed rejected shares on poolmining.
- Improvements on miner (2-5%+ hashrate).

https://balloonum.io/wallet.php
Pool tests: https://pool.balloonum.io/howto.php

In few days I will upload the pool code to github.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
It is really strange that mine one day for 0 reward.I'm used  32 threads of E5-2650 total 10 computers.Maybe BALLOONUM is not proof of work cpu mining,only proof of mining address whith a centralized network. Huh

So check your speed and check the network speed, maybe just some asics active?
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
It is really strange that mine one day for 0 reward.I'm used  32 threads of E5-2650 total 10 computers.Maybe BALLOONUM is not proof of work cpu mining,only proof of mining address whith a centralized network. Huh
Wallet updated to version 0.0.4:

- Reduced bandwidth usage while mining.
- Increased hashrate.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Added support for multinode.

Added new node to the network:

https://node2.balloonum.io

Join discord for more info: https://discord.gg/eArBrVm

Best regards!
Activity: 341
Merit: 3
Too hard to mine...maybe you should open a pool.
Activity: 12
I find it interesting and commendable that someone's starting their own blockchain project, going their own way in a sea of small scale forks and large scale, super business-y looking endeavours.
What makes me cautious is the bit about "open source later" for a blockchain project. The open source bit also doesn't show up on the roadmap, it's just mentioned here, in this thread, a bit like an afterthought. I'm giving you credit for providing a Linux client nonetheless, however. For closed source projects that's not always a given, unfortunately.

The closed source nature of the client also makes me extra cautious security wise, despite virustotal.
Activity: 19
What about mining pool? Or Solo mining only?

no pools for now. If you check out their website u can see what's the plan on roadmap. I've mined this coin since day one and I can tell you that mining this coin now is extremely hard.
Activity: 63
What about mining pool? Or Solo mining only?
Activity: 66
Merit: 4
since the new wallet update I havent manage to find a block which is odd
Activity: 19
So sorry guys, lot of work here.
I promise I will try to answer all your questions today, when as soon as I have 15-30 minutes free.

For now, I uploaded a new revision of wallet. You can download it here:

https://balloonum.io/wallet.php (Wallet V3)

This revision fixes the "Connection errors" and gets around a 5-10%+ hashrate.

Regards!

This looks to be more stable, thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: