Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BALLOONUM.IO [No premine] [Balloon algo] [CPU mining only!] - page 4. (Read 2652 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
but I'm confused and I don't see BALL tokens with details. What is the price per token?
Project is in alpha phase and is not listed at this moment. On Q4 2019 we will pay the fees for be listed on a exchange.

Two "small" exchanges (crex24.com or tradeogre.com) can be good options, but we'll see...

tradeogre would be my choice. Looking forward to monitor this project! Get that discord up Smiley

I would say crex24 is a better choice. I'm biased because I haven't used tradeogre and I'm a regular user of crex. However, wherever it will be listed, I hope the team can achieve a good decent volume and be sustained for long time. Good luck!

It's a better choice for you then.. Wink

Either way I think this is a promising project, nice to see some one actually make something instead of the good old copypaste scams. Also i finally found a block. The diff is a bit high for my poor old i5. Wounder what a new ryzen would have done for me! Any one got the 3rd gen ryzen and can share some hashingpower?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
but I'm confused and I don't see BALL tokens with details. What is the price per token?
Project is in alpha phase and is not listed at this moment. On Q4 2019 we will pay the fees for be listed on a exchange.

Two "small" exchanges (crex24.com or tradeogre.com) can be good options, but we'll see...

tradeogre would be my choice. Looking forward to monitor this project! Get that discord up Smiley

I would say crex24 is a better choice. I'm biased because I haven't used tradeogre and I'm a regular user of crex. However, wherever it will be listed, I hope the team can achieve a good decent volume and be sustained for long time. Good luck!

Activity: 29

Activity: 17
mining requires strong computers and fast networks. I agree what is written from your title. CPU mining only. I am interested in your company. but I'm confused and I don't see BALL tokens with details. What is the price per token? Do I have to make a wallet from your website?

check the youtube vid
worked! Can you mine with same wallet on different pc's? Hard to find blocks  Undecided
Yes, but you need a copy of your wallet in the same directory of the balloonum app on any mining computer. You can open the same wallet of different PC's at same time, is not a problem. Just manage carefuly the wallet file.

This is because you need the wallet for sign the blocks you find.

Good luck!
Best regards!
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
mining requires strong computers and fast networks. I agree what is written from your title. CPU mining only. I am interested in your company. but I'm confused and I don't see BALL tokens with details. What is the price per token? Do I have to make a wallet from your website?
worked! Can you mine with same wallet on different pc's? Hard to find blocks  Undecided
not possible to mine with ubuntu??

Code:
wget https://balloonum.io/balloonum
chmod 755 balloonum
./balloonum

Give me feedback, please!

Best regards!
Unfortunately 3 hours of mining and zero blocks Cry
what about support Intel® AVX2 and other technologies?
Hi!
Bad luck and high diff for start. We expected 8-10k but it was quickly duplicated...

Yes, we will improve the miner. Our major doubt is if support or not graphic cards. It will decided by the community using wallet voting system when be implemented.

Best regards!
Sorry, linux binaries will be uploaded in a couple of hours!
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Unfortunately 3 hours of mining and zero blocks Cry
what about support Intel® AVX2 and other technologies?
My PC has 2 cores and 4 logical processors. How many threads can I assign for mining? Or what's the highest variable I can use for the startmining command apart from 4? Thanks for your timely response
Hi,

You wil get the best performance with 4 threads:

startmining 4

Best regards!
Activity: 38
My PC has 2 cores and 4 logical processors. How many threads can I assign for mining? Or what's the highest variable I can use for the startmining command apart from 4? Thanks for your timely response
How will I know when I've found and solved blocks?
When you found a block, you can get a message like this:
[Mining] Thread 2: Block mined: 4G8udaTXRP3qjUfbfLwLrs1Eq7tEWG7kWZtrSXeTDZxyJ7zUk6jE2tYvRjp4ipqVUNM2v7xQrid29fQ oUQh2diNv
[Mining] Thread 2: Mining reward: +15.0 BALL
Best regards!
Activity: 38
How will I know when I've found and solved blocks?
Connection error. Retry in 10 seconds...
[Mining] Thread 12: 22 h/s
[Mining] Thread 4: 19 h/s
[Mining] Thread 6: 24 h/s
[Mining] Thread 8: 19 h/s
[Mining] Thread 11: 23 h/s
[Mining] Thread 7: 22 h/s
[Mining] Thread 9: 25 h/s
Connection error. Retry in 10 seconds...C
onnection error. Retry in 10 seconds...
[[Mining] Thread 0: 21 h/sMining] Thread 2: 22 h/s

[Mining] Thread 1: 21 h/s
Connection error. Retry in 10 seconds..
can you send me your wallet address for check it?
do you have opened 443 port (ssl)?
when will there be a discord or telegram?
We are not opened it yet because we are checking all is working fine and we have no time for check the channels.

Tomorrow we will open Discord channel and Telegram, and next week the Twitter account.

Thanks for your support! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: