Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌿🌎 [ANN] Bamboo (BBO) - Insurance for Everyone! - page 12. (Read 3794 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 3
The stand of Bamboo has rekindle new hope in us in the continent and we choose to promote the project to success. Insurance is all about life and here we get the best practitioner's in the area and we are rest assured that many good news are ahead of you. Wish the project a huge success.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
"You get insurance! You get insurance! You get insurance! You get insurance! Everybody gets insurance!"

"Everybody gets insurance! Everybody gets insurance!"
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
the Bamboo project is very interesting my attention and I want to support this project until the end of the campaign. I will continue to research the development of this project and see the latest updates from Bamboo, I see this project has a number of partners and good teams. I hope this project does not end in fraud and does not become shitcoin in the future.
Thanks a lor for your supportive words and your belief in a bright future!

We'll do our best to achieve all goals we are dreaming of Smiley.
Activity: 155
What Makes the BBO Token Different?

- Your investment is completely insured against fraud and embezzlement.
- Early investors will receive a passive income of 15% of annual profit declared as dividend.
- A one-time bonus of 5% from the accumulated profit over the first 5 years will be paid out to all investor for loyalty.

Learn more about our mission at https://tokensale.thebamboo.io
And Follow us on social media to support our project! ❤
Activity: 218
Our roadmap covers three distinct areas that allow us to create a secure and seamless wellness experience:

BUILDING THE TEAM
To further our vision and grow the Bamboo brand, we have the following goals:

- Establish Bamboo headquarters and regional offices.
- Expand our core team and advisors.
- Grown the brand through marketing activities.
- Create networks and strategic partnerships.

Our roadmap covers three distinct areas that allow us to create a secure and seamless wellness experience:

RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
In order to monitor trends, develop our products and measure our app’s effectiveness, we continuously research on the ASEAN market. This process includes:

- Marketing study and research to develop apps and systems.
- Localized Dexafit and Healthspaiens for ASEAN market.
- Focus on design/bundle health and agriculture into different products for partners.

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT

The application will be accessible to not just consumers, but also food manufacturers and healthcare providers.

- Function study of Mobile App.
- Functional Study for backend AI/ML Tech.
- Use Blockchain to store inputs.
- Build AI for fraud, image processing, prescriptions.
- Build a chat module.
- Build a farm to fork food tracing.

copper member
I agree that Asia is poorly developed medicine, I hope your project will improve the situation. And this project will not be superfluous in the world society
I think it was insurance platform that needed for ASEAN citizens. Where many Asians now that have a short-lived because they do not maintain the quality of food they eaten every day and their lack of self-care by ignoring the diseases where that must required to check up at doctors or hospital, maybe caused by economic problems in Asia, the cost for health is very expensive. I hope this platform will be able to change Asian citizens better in the future, go health for ASEAN citizens and all of us.
Thanks a lot for your belief, guys!

Hope together we can make things happen and change life for the better Smiley.
Activity: 588
Merit: 2
I think it was insurance platform that needed for ASEAN citizens. Where many Asians now that have a short-lived because they do not maintain the quality of food they eaten every day and their lack of self-care by ignoring the diseases where that must required to check up at doctors or hospital, maybe caused by economic problems in Asia, the cost for health is very expensive. I hope this platform will be able to change Asian citizens better in the future, go health for ASEAN citizens and all of us.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I agree that Asia is poorly developed medicine, I hope your project will improve the situation. And this project will not be superfluous in the world society
To solve the various challenges in emerging Asia, Bamboo offers:

- A mobile app for consumers to take ownership of their healthcare data and wellness options.
- Smart-contract backed insurance on the Ethereum blockchain to prevent fraud.
- Partnerships with healthcare providers.
- Development of health screenings via smart devices.
- Support for food inspectors.

BAMBOO IS BUILT ON THREE PRINCIPLES:

- Prevention is better than a cure.
- Consumers can be empowered to stay healthy through knowledge and incentives.
- Intelligent consumer products can serve everyone, regardless of income.

Activity: 30
Everyone like green plants, but what about Yours competitors in this sector of activity?

Hi there! Team member here Smiley

Well, one of the unique things about our project is that there are no current competitors for our project. We've succeeded BIG TIME in the insurance industry (see the section about Archipelago on our website https://tokensale.thebamboo.io/), and now want to leverage blockchain technologies to create a healthier, happier insurance ecosystem.

It's also important to note that, since our success has been primarily in South East Asia, we're planning to implement our project in this region first. We're confident that our knowledge and passion for helping the ASEAN community will pay off!
copper member
Please be advised everyone, there is accusation about Bamboo project, because of plagiarism of some content of their whitepaper. You can check on this thread: Bamboo (BBO) - Plagiarized Whitepaper.
This is just accusation because I found some plagiarized content on their whitepaper. To the creator of this thread or any person/company behind this project, much better if we can hear your side about the accusation. Thank you.

Hi there!

We've read your thread about this and, effectively, you're right. Some of the content in the White Paper Version 1.1 was not correctly referenced. Thank you very much for noticing this! 

Thanks to you, we are addressing this as we speak and will update you as soon as the references are added.  Also, we are in the process of finalizing version 2.0 of the White Paper and will share it with you very soon!

Thank you for your time and interest in Bamboo.  We are happy to be in such a responsive community. All your help and support are much appreciated and welcomed!

The Bamboo Team
SOUTHEAST ASIA HAS A PARTICULAR SET OF CHALLENGES:

- 75% of global deaths attributed to non-communicable diseases are in emerging markets.
- 54% of those with diabetes live in Asia.
- The healthcare protection gap costs USD 1.4 trillion in emerging Asia.
- As of 2015, healthcare expenses make up 4% of the global GDP.

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Please be advised everyone, there is accusation about Bamboo project, because of plagiarism of some content of their whitepaper. You can check on this thread: Bamboo (BBO) - Plagiarized Whitepaper.
This is just accusation because I found some plagiarized content on their whitepaper. To the creator of this thread or any person/company behind this project, much better if we can hear your side about the accusation. Thank you.

Indeed some content where plagiarized in that white paper no doubt and since no reference was made to the original source of information is an evidence to prove it, it is left for the op or team of this project to give a valid explanation to the accusation if they care about credibility of this project, as it is plagiarism is a serious offense and the forum treat it with altmost strictness.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
Everyone like green plants, but what about Yours competitors in this sector of activity?
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
I like this project, it seems very promising in its concept and mission, moreover I as an ASEAN country are very supportive about this project, I will follow this development movement...
"It’s no secret: There’s a gap in the healthcare industry, leading to more out-of-pocket costs for the consumer, pressure on government welfare systems, and increasing inefficiencies in legacy systems."

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
CoinPoker.com
Pages:
Jump to: