Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 147. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Hey Bancor fans!

In case you missed it, Bancor now has over 100 Tokens listed on its liquidity network!

You can read the article right here on the Bancor Blog.

If you have any questions, our Telegram Community is available 24/7 to answer them!
It is perfectly. I see how much work the Bancor team has done over the past year. Bancor already by volume is the largest decentralized exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Hey Bancor fans!

In case you missed it, Bancor now has over 100 Tokens listed on its liquidity network!

If you have any questions, our Telegram Community is available 24/7 to answer them!
Great article, i didn't knew that there were already over 100 tokens listed on Bancor. I really like how easy it is to buy tokens from Bancor, but i hope that the trading fees will become smaller in the future, because right now for a small transaction the fees can be pretty high.

Thank you for your thoughts, Caisa. Many of the challenges we face lie in the underlying blockchain rather than our liquidity network (smart contracts) or Web App (front end). We are dedicating resources constantly to optimize the gas consumption, estimation, relative cost and experience for users. We recently released two improvements which lowered fees by 80%! But the battle continues and we are optimistic this problem will subside over time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hey Bancor fans!

Great article, i didn't knew that there were already over 100 tokens listed on Bancor. I really like how easy it is to buy tokens from Bancor, but i hope that the trading fees will become smaller in the future, because right now for a small transaction the fees can be pretty high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hey Bancor fans!

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Ico price was 1 eth=100 bnt. Than after ico it fall down around 0.006 eth nowadays its continue to trade for around 0.007eth. Platform going very well and volume is also pretty well. Is team thinking to give a hand for bnt value?

yea i dont get who dumped the coins and why they try to keep down the price?
 they still look  to accumulate or wanna buy cheap coins from scared investors?!!?

i realy would like to know:)...

Many large investors bought tokens during the ICO. They do not hurry, they wait until many small investors sell their BNT cheaply. I see how the project develops. The team is making very big progress.

i hope so, but looks like some one is keeping the price down...  lets see what will be the price at the end of this summer...
Activity: 266
Meet us this Saturday at D10e conference in Tel-Aviv: http://d10e.biz/tel-aviv-2018/
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Looking for the latest News on Bancor? Look no further, here they are! https://t.me/BancorNews
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Ico price was 1 eth=100 bnt. Than after ico it fall down around 0.006 eth nowadays its continue to trade for around 0.007eth. Platform going very well and volume is also pretty well. Is team thinking to give a hand for bnt value?

they still look  to accumulate or wanna buy cheap coins from scared investors?!!?

Many large investors bought tokens during the ICO. They do not hurry, they wait until many small investors sell their BNT cheaply. I see how the project develops. The team is making very big progress.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Colu Local Network, a dApp that enables convenient mobile payments while empowering local businesses, has integrated with Bancor to provide CLN token holders liquidity.
https://ban.cr/ColuIntegration

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Currency basket idea seems neat!

Is it built completely on Ethereum blockchain, or does it require any off-chain integrations via Oraclize or whatever?

Bancor is built on the Ethereum Blockchain, yes. You can see the GitHub for more. However, The Bancor Protocol has submitted their candidacy to become an EOS block producer under its new LiquidEOS initiative.

Here is an article on why this is significant and what it means for Bancor and the community.

You might enjoy the Telegram group for Bancor Traders for price discussion and speculation. They might have some ideas.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Colu​ Local Network (CLN) and Ceek VR (CEEK) are LIVE on the Bancor Network. Instantly convert tokens now:
https://ban.cr/105TokensLive

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Currency basket idea seems neat!

Is it built completely on Ethereum blockchain, or does it require any off-chain integrations via Oraclize or whatever?

BNT is the hub token that connects every token on the network together. BNT can always be purchased simply by sending ETH to an address — which instantly issues BNT tokens back to the sender, according to its current price, per the formulas in the Bancor Protocol white paper. Liquidating BNT to ETH is always possible as well through the same method. The total circulating supply of BNT is ever changing, BNT tokens are created when ETH is sent to their smart contract and destroyed when a user 'sells' their BNT back to the contract.

What this means is that no, the team does not have a specific plan in mind in order to drive value for BNT up. It is governed by real usage on the network and the amount of BNT created.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
Merit: 2
To celebrate Bancor's 100th token joining the Network we are giving away 100 BNT!

Enter to win by tweeting the $token project you're most excited about and why #100tokens http://ban.cr/100Tokens
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
For support issues, we have created a Telegram group for Bancor support where you'll have faster responses from the Bancor team. https://t.me/bancorsupport

Is it official support channel or just a group of enthusiasts helping people out?

https://t.me/bancorsupport is indeed an official support channel
Jump to: