Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 154. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Po.et (POE) is LIVE on the Bancor Network for continuous, decentralized and automated liquidity. Check out the Web App to convert POE, BNT, EOS, NPXS and other tokens directly from your wallet!
https://www.bancor.network/discover
Activity: 242
Merit: 2
Bancor is the largest decentralized solution for token conversions by volume. Read more about the newest updates driving our growth in our latest progress report: https://t.co/1Y9w3JFzMR

This is friendly reminder this is an old update I'm waiting to know the progress report for the current. I hope this will come with same spirit. I'm early supporter of this project moving with them and I think Twitter is the best platform to track the activity of the team which is inspiring to keep faith into this ecosystem.

Monthly progress report will be released as scheduled with all of the latest updates. Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Bancor is the largest decentralized solution for token conversions by volume. Read more about the newest updates driving our growth in our latest progress report: https://t.co/1Y9w3JFzMR

This is friendly reminder this is an old update I'm waiting to know the progress report for the current. I hope this will come with same spirit. I'm early supporter of this project moving with them and I think Twitter is the best platform to track the activity of the team which is inspiring to keep faith into this ecosystem.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Bancor has dedicated channels to keep you informed of all news and updates:

The Official Bancor Telegram Group

Bancor Support

Bancor News

Bancor Traders

Please make sure you're following us in all the channels to stay up-to-date!

Grin
In New York City for Blockchain Week? Come meet Bancor at Token Summit tomorrow! Details: http://tokensummit.com/
Very pleased that the platform is so actively developing. I'm already used to recommending Bancor to all my friends. However, I would like to ask: will the project developers be on a consensus? I think that this is quite an important event and such a big project as a bankor is obliged to visit it.

Eyal Hertzog will be there!

Exactly.
Is there a chance for Saifu token to get listed on your internal exchange? Would be really cool if you could list it in the next time. The team is doing really good work and the project has great potential to be alive in the future!

In March, Saifu announced its intention to integrate with Bancor: http://bitcoinist.com/saifu-adopt-bancor-protocol-liquidity-post-ico/
Activity: 364
The bancor was a supranational currency that John Maynard Keynes and E. F. Schumacher[1] conceptualised in the years 1940–1942 and which the United Kingdom proposed to introduce after World War II. The name was inspired by the French banque or ('bank gold').[2] This newly created supranational currency would then be used in international trade as a unit of account within a multilateral clearing system—the International Clearing Union—which would also have to be founded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Very pleased that the platform is so actively developing. I'm already used to recommending Bancor to all my friends. However, I would like to ask: will the project developers be on a consensus? I think that this is quite an important event and such a big project as a bankor is obliged to visit it.
the longer Bancor platform has shown really good progress so I can say the performance of the team does not need to be in doubt anyone who will know this platform in the future will advance more rapidly, and it is likely according to my perception a platform of this size will surely reach consensus because it is good for interests of the project.
Yes, the bancor platform accelerates. I think in the future there will be a sharp jump in popularity. The price of the token is still below the ICO price. You can continue to increase the number of bnt tokens in the portfolio.

Agreed, I also believe that at some point there will be a sharp increase in popularity and likewise a price appreciation for which we as ICO buyers have been waiting for so long. But tbh Im totally confident with Bancor and therefore dont really care about the price for now. Its time will come, and when it comes, it will hit hard. Bancor is the "long tail" of crypto!

Thanks for the support bribed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
the longer Bancor platform has shown really good progress so I can say the performance of the team does not need to be in doubt anyone who will know this platform in the future will advance more rapidly, and it is likely according to my perception a platform of this size will surely reach consensus because it is good for interests of the project.
Yes, the bancor platform accelerates. I think in the future there will be a sharp jump in popularity. The price of the token is still below the ICO price. You can continue to increase the number of bnt tokens in the portfolio.

Agreed, I also believe that at some point there will be a sharp increase in popularity and likewise a price appreciation for which we as ICO buyers have been waiting for so long. But tbh Im totally confident with Bancor and therefore dont really care about the price for now. Its time will come, and when it comes, it will hit hard. Bancor is the "long tail" of crypto!
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Hashcard, a debit card that converts crypto to fiat in real-time, has announced integration with Bancor to provide users with a simple way to instantly convert HSHC #tokens.
https://medium.com/@sm_46693/hash-card-bancor-announcement-7624dbf9c53f
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

Eyal Hertzog will be there!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Bancor's latest cooperation with Hashcard hopefully will solve the existing liquidity problem from crypto to fiat. Bancor has become pioneer in this automated token conversion already and working on its own direct fiat liquidation solutions. Crypto projects needs more collaborations and partnerships to provide best solutions as alternative ecosystem of next generation.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
WATCH: Bancor Co-Founder Eyal Hertzog discusses liquidity and the Internet of value.
https://ban.cr/EyalIOV
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It make the feel awesome to all investors to read about ongoing development progress this is moving into a great direction. I think there is still big room of growth while it is undervalued token. Very soon it will be into more strong position I feel in next rise this will move up to top 50 markets.
I think that the token will rise in the future much higher than the top 50. There are a lot of factors for this. The platform itself becomes more popular, developers very quickly develop a platform. There are a lot of big investors in the project.
I agree with you! I have read and studied carefully and found many coin, big investors have been involved in the project. Advanced platform and community participation is increasingly crowded, easy to exchange, fast speed and low fees are the outstanding features of the project. Its value is increasing and I believe the ratings are much higher than the top 50.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
glade to see so many coins have been alive in Bancor .
by those more and more people will know bancor!
Jump to: