Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 185. (Read 375744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
I did not like the Bancor. The idea is very interesting. But I'm an investor, and I need profit. And Bancor can't compete with centralized exchanges since there is no pump!
i think that bancor is doing great , it just needs time to grow and it will grow in the future , i was very glad to see that they are adopting BABB , Bancor has recieved a great amount to develop all further , all needs time , even BANCOR has just started
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
I did not like the Bancor. The idea is very interesting. But I'm an investor, and I need profit. And Bancor can't compete with centralized exchanges since there is no pump!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Good morning, stupid question here.

Im an ico investor, got 280bnt from back in the day. They all are on MEW.
Today i created account on bancor.network, and imported my wallet from file.
I cannot see my bnt, only the eth i have in this wallet.

Is this normal ?

A lot of happy peoples congratulating themselves all day long. But nobody to reply my question ?
What is the use of my 280 bnt if i cannot see them on the bancor wallet account ?

Regards

You can see all transactions history under my wallet tab if there is transaction id exist but you token is not appearing than you should contact with support person. But if you didn't transfer it than you have to make transfer them to you wallet address there.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Is this normal ?

A lot of happy peoples congratulating themselves all day long. But nobody to reply my question ?
What is the use of my 280 bnt if i cannot see them on the bancor wallet account ?

Regards

Better go to telegram channel and ask for assistance, there are more competent people who can check what's up with your balance.

Well, think that i already tried that, but seems i was removed of the channel, and cannot join anymore!
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Is this normal ?

Regards

Better go to telegram channel and ask for assistance, there are more competent people who can check what's up with your balance.
Activity: 219

Is this normal ?

Regards
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Bancor is showing constant progress while more and more tokens are making their way into its decentralized liquidity platform. All these collaborations will bring collective incentives and benefits for all projects. Stay tune and watch this token BNT becoming one of the top 10 by the end of this year after fiat gateway goes live.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Congrats to Bancor Network member, Leadcoin, for their successful TGE (Token Generating Event) and for making sure holders get continuous liquidity right from the start!
https://www.bancor.network/discover
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
A new idea has appeared in the Bancor network! Billy Rennekamp proposes his idea for the ‘Re-Fungible Token’ based on Bancor Smart Tokens, with potential applications in art markets, IP and digital paywalls. More info in this article: https://medium.com/@billyrennekamp/re-fungible-token-rft-297003592769

Sounds cool. I do not recall a similar idea for such a token. Art-based projects on the blockchain are new to me. I'm interested!
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
The Bancor Protocol is a new standard for cryptocurrencies called Smart Tokens, which are autonomously and continuously convertible to other tokens in the network at algorithmically calculated rates. The protocol utilizes “connector” modules, which hold balances of other ERC20 tokens within a smart contract. The Bancor Formula constantly recalculates prices to maintain balance between Smart Tokens and their connectors.

https://about.bancor.network/protocol
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/969115590232289280
Forbes naming Bancor's @galiabenartzi as one of the five female rock stars leading the crypto scene. http://bit.ly/5FemaleCrypto  
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
A new idea has appeared in the Bancor network! Billy Rennekamp proposes his idea for the ‘Re-Fungible Token’ based on Bancor Smart Tokens, with potential applications in art markets, IP and digital paywalls. More info in this article: https://medium.com/@billyrennekamp/re-fungible-token-rft-297003592769
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Hi. Do you have airdrop?

Airdrop for what it doesn't make any sense to do this kind of promo at this stage. Bancor is established project this going very successful. If you received any kind of email or message regarding airdrop than ignore this and don't send any personal details.
In the project before the ICO, there was an excellent bounty. Participants then received a lot of tokens. Sorry at that time I did not know about the bancor.
This was only partly true. For example, to pay out less in development/bug bounties, the BNT team issued a number of the bounty tokens just before the bounty period closed. People trust you less when you do things like that.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hi. Do you have airdrop?

Airdrop for what it doesn't make any sense to do this kind of promo at this stage. Bancor is established project this going very successful. If you received any kind of email or message regarding airdrop than ignore this and don't send any personal details.
In the project before the ICO, there was an excellent bounty. Participants then received a lot of tokens. Sorry at that time I did not know about the bancor.

There will be another bounty campain this year with huge rewards. If you want to stay updated join official Bancor bounty telegram channel - https://t.me/bancorbounty - and wait for annoucement. If you support this project it's really fun to be part of those bounty tasks, because you can promote Bancor and earn BNT tokens at the same time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Hi. Do you have airdrop?

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Hi. Do you have airdrop?

Activity: 602
I've tried purchase some Aigang tokens on your platform and it is terrible, several times I just lost my gas and no purchase happened, moreover price for gas is really high, something like 15$ for transaction.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
From https://steemit.com/blockchain/@ahmad.rezk/what-is-bancor-and-what-added-benefit-it-provides-and-how-it-actually-works

To understand it [Bancor], we need to look at the future of crypt currency and realize that many different tokens are going to emerge. Right as you read this post many tokens are created. And it will increase each year. And this will create a situation where each organization/company/group of people have their own internal token.
For example, if I launch a company and create some token, I do it:

To release an ICO so that people can fund this project.
    To reward each member of this company for some results or accomplishments.

So, what is bancor: it is a protocol enables anyone to create a new type of crypto currency and these currencies will be called smart token. This smart token can hold and trade with other crypto currencies, which will allow it to serve as its own market maker, automatically discovering its own price and providing liquidity to other crypto currencies hence, removing the need for 3rd parties such as an exchange or a middleman in crypto currency trades. Every smart token is always liquid at some price.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Hi. Do you have airdrop?
Jump to: