Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 188. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
42 live tokens, 80% off gas fees, EOS partnership & more exciting updates are now available in our February Progress Update: https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-34b2ea0e516f
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
can't find roadmap, can anyone share?

The roadmap is now unavailable. On the site there is only a whitepaper.

But two new articles were published:
Bancor Progress Update https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-34b2ea0e516f
and
How Bancor Dramatically Cut Ethereum Gas Costs https://blog.bancor.network/how-bancor-dramatically-cut-ethereum-gas-costs-e674488faed3
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Seem like bancor keep delaying the release of the bancor wallet. What are they waitting for?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I like the view of the project.The most coins and tokes of the whole market have a bad liquidity.
I am very curious about how the project will solve the problem..
Best wishes to the team!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
I am wondering what the difference is between the Kyber Network and Bancor Protocol. Bancor uses a fixed formula to determine the price of the token, while Kyber Network lets the reserve managers determine the price. In order to become a reserve manager at Kyber Network, users need to register and be approved by the operator.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
The project is clearly worthy of attention! New smart contracts, very great potential, if you look farsighted, for several years. The team is well done, always in touch and answer the questions of interest. White paper is very clear. Very soon we will see the Bancor wallet, the integration of fiat. In general, 2018 - will be an important year for the development of Bancor. Team Respect!
I also believe that in the bancor you need to invest your funds for a long time. The project is gaining power. I think that in the future BNT will start growing very quickly.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
The project is clearly worthy of attention! New smart contracts, very great potential, if you look farsighted, for several years. The team is well done, always in touch and answer the questions of interest. White paper is very clear. Very soon we will see the Bancor wallet, the integration of fiat. In general, 2018 - will be an important year for the development of Bancor. Team Respect!
Activity: 191
Merit: 51
can't find roadmap, can anyone share?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Bancor is still under ico price, and makes 40% loss in ETH scale, which is unacceptable, although the team does the work hard, they may lack some skill to let investors make money.

If we see Bancor's value based on parity with ETH then yes, you are right. First we need to set a base currency as measure to judge the value of any project because large majority use which suits them. Fiat was used to buy Ethereum so it isn't like this in fact. Bancor is undervalued now but isn't under ICO anymore. It is different perspective of view of everyone.

If you're looking at it from an investor point of view, you need to ask, what's the alternative to the money I am investing? i.e., if you didn't make the BNT investment, what would you have done with that money? If your answer is that you would have left it in the bank, then you measure its success against USD. If your answer is that you would just have left it as ETH, then you measure its success relative to ETH.

That's what most people do. They convert a part of their ETH into tokens like BNT, so it is important for them to measure success relative to ETH and not USD.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I am strongly confident with Bancor project.
I am a daily user and it's great for liquidity.

Thanks for that!  Smiley

Thank you for your support MCVR89!
Activity: 44
I am strongly confident with Bancor project.
I am a daily user and it's great for liquidity.

Thanks for that!  Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Bancor is still under ico price, and makes 40% loss in ETH scale, which is unacceptable, although the team does the work hard, they may lack some skill to let investors make money.

We see that the work is going on, it's a pity that the bancor is still inunder ico price, but this is not an excuse to get upset, because everyone understands that out of the heap alts this is one of the promising developments
I think that adding a fiat will make bancor very popular. This should happen in the 2nd quarter of this year. While the price of bnt tokens is very low.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12

If we see Bancor's value based on parity with ETH then yes, you are right. First we need to set a base currency as measure to judge the value of any project because large majority use which suits them. Fiat was used to buy Ethereum so it isn't like this in fact. Bancor is undervalued now but isn't under ICO anymore. It is different perspective of view of everyone.

Well there is making fast money and making big money....I have been at this for years so my take is buying and holding onto Bancor will be a big payoff.
Way back when bitcoin was called overpriced at $ 100 - I laughed and kept buying.
Way back when Ripple was under $ .01 - Trashed with FUD yet I laughed and kept buying
Way back when NAV was selling between $ .01 and $ .05 - This was a little tougher, but I kept buying.

My point is simple, if you do not see the real value of a project long-term this game may not be for you. Simply buy into whatever is trending today and be happy with whatever spare change you make. I will happily hold onto my 20k + Bancor
and keep buying. Eventually I will be posting the above way back updates on another market reminding everyone that Bancor was once very cheap with all the potential for huge gains and still so many missed it. If you are closely watching the
crypto markets, maybe you scratched your head like me at the Bitconnect fiasco and could not believe so many fell for the fast and easy profit way of investing. I truly believe in Bancor and will continue to support for numerous reasons, but if you
do not see it, then by all means just walk away. See link below posted on Coindesk today and do some research on your own before investing please.

https://www.coindesk.com/bancor-bounce-back-doubted-ico-winning-adoption/
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Activity: 126
 project looks very promising you've got me interested, I will be following the project.have new info about it?
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
ANNOUNCEMENT:

BABB (BAX Token) to integrate Bancor Protocol: https://medium.com/@BABB/babb-integrating-bancor-protocol-781b7e2e6ef7

Im happy to know that babb is in partnership with bancor network. But is this means that BAX will be traded first in your platform once the ico is over?

You will be able to trade BAX on Bancor Network. If you read the article, BAX will be activated on the Bancor network within seven days of being issued. This enables you to buy or sell BAX instantly through a supported wallet. There is no need for a counterparty, which means you don’t have to wait for your buy/sell order to be matched.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
ANNOUNCEMENT:

BABB (BAX Token) to integrate Bancor Protocol: https://medium.com/@BABB/babb-integrating-bancor-protocol-781b7e2e6ef7

Im happy to know that babb is in partnership with bancor network. But is this means that BAX will be traded first in your platform once the ico is over?
Activity: 242
Merit: 2
Activity: 518
Merit: 108

We see that the work is going on, it's a pity that the bancor is still inunder ico price, but this is not an excuse to get upset, because everyone understands that out of the heap alts this is one of the promising developments
Jump to: