Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 204. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The rise of BNT along with ETH, when does BNT have its own rise?
It is not easy to rise while most altcoins are dumped.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/951083924456919041
Bancor Network member @BCShop_io is an innovative platform for selling digital products & services, based on #Ethereum smart contracts. Their alpha version is already live and their TGE starts tomorrow. Good luck!  http://bit.ly/BcshopTokenSale
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
The rise of BNT along with ETH, when does BNT have its own rise?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
as i said yesterday we saw 10bucks today. now  new target probably it will reach 1eth=100 bnt which is current price around 90k satoshi
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
SRN Token (SIRIN) now LIVE in the Bancor Network for continuous, decentralized and automated liquidity. Check out the Web App to convert SRN, BNT, ETH and other tokens directly from your Web3 wallet.
https://www.bancor.network/communities/5a548d047b6b0e0001fc69ba/currency
Activity: 182
hey guys, can I use my BNT tokens for something else than HODLING now that Bancor is up and running?
Merit: 109
Bancor is proud to partner with SIRIN LABS on the world's first secure crypto smartphone, now enabling continuous token conversions through the Bancor Network. Here's to a safe, fee-less, decentralized and hyper liquid future in our pockets:
https://venturebeat.com/2018/01/09/bancor-to-power-token-conversion-on-sirins-blockchain-smartphone/

Activity: 247
Is Bancor considering porting to a custom Ethermint zone on Cosmos to lower tx fee and increase throughput?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
What happened to the POWR Bancor token changer or relay? Why didn’t it happen? Will it happen?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Bancor's exchange sucks. Just lost $70 in ETH on a trade that didn't even go through. Would have been nice to take a look at the contract address before submitting the trade... more than half of the transactions are failing. Seems like their supplementing their solution to liquidity by keeping failed transaction fees.

1st. It is not an exchanges
Bancor liquidity network is not doing a simple transfer of token, it is more than that.
And Bancor didn’t take any txn fee from the process, all the fee go to ethereum miner.

2nd.
Don’t fucking change anything on the gas if you don’t want your txn to fail. Don’t act smart and when the txn failed blaming on the team. Lol

Your first point is valid, but even still, when you are paying that much gas for a transaction you expect it to go through... and no, wasn't tinkering with the gas.

If you take your fanboy goggles off for a second, you can't sit there with a straight face and say that a liquidity mechanism that fails roughly 30% of the time while handling such a small volume (less than 4M / 24 hours) isn't flawed at its core. It is literally the opposite of solving the "liquidity problem"... its creating more problems than its solving at this point and I don't see how Bancor functions at scale when the ethereum network is already stressed. And I'm not here spreading FUD, the reason you're typing in bold is cuz the truth is hurts
Haha are you retard? The web app is just a beta. It is not even a full release product yet. Of course they gonna have flaw and buggy bit.
If you can’t stand bout that, don’t use it and rant in here.
Go use your centralised exchanges if you can’t even afford to pay a txn fee.
No one seem to fail their txn if they did it properly. Don’t use it  if you don’t know

And I wrote in bold because noob and fomo kid like you jump in the project w/o even know what actually they do and even read about the project.

Wasn't about the fee as much as it was about the arbitrage trade that didn't go through.... the fee was just the icing on the cake. And I guess I'm just imagining all these transactions failing... oh wait, check for yourself https://etherscan.io/address/0x7bac8115f3789f4d7a3bfe241eb1bcb4d7f71665

If you're not aware, all those exclamation points are failed transactions... seems like quite a bit of them to me.
legendary
Merit: 1000
Probably in a day we will see 10bucks. But its still to cheap. On marketcap still there is too much way to go
Activity: 185
e utile questa moneta
Activity: 15
It doesnt seem hot enough like in the past few weeks I guess.
What do you mean? BNT price increases daily against USD & BTC and this is just the beginning.
Activity: 4
It doesnt seem hot enough like in the past few weeks I guess.
Activity: 65
keep up the good work!
Activity: 210
I wonder if the Bancor wallet has any sort of vesting method. Would be extra cool. Like you select a couple of relays and your tokens in your wallet will automatically provide liquidity. but this is just fantasy. would be amazing
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
im following bancore network about 5 days/all currencies moving up and down with market except WAX/why?
Activity: 5
Hi team, I 'd like to know more about this project, and waiting for updating news. Thanks!
Activity: 73

Will you please make your algo clear to beginners? Especially the specifics of your contracts)
Activity: 73
Have you already started to cooperate with any new companies?
Jump to: