Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 225. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Latest update is great. Lots of new features like widget, platform tweaks, and amazing talk by Guy Benartzi at “Startup Nation to Crypto Nation”, you have to watch it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4uscqik300

But for me the most important is that Bancor Network had the highest volume on STX token comparing to traditional exchanges. Stox is the first activated Smart Token on Protocol, so this shows us the potential volume for next tokens that will be activated soon. I'm impressed!

Definitely mate! Thats a good observation. Hopefully this will be the case with every smart token on the Bancor network. As I said, people just need to realize the benefits that Bancors liquidity mechanism brings to the space and they will start to adapt it. Also great to hear that we can now integrate our wallets to the platform, great work Bancor!
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
Latest update is great. Lots of new features like widget, platform tweaks, and amazing talk by Guy Benartzi at “Startup Nation to Crypto Nation”, you have to watch it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4uscqik300

But for me the most important is that Bancor Network had the highest volume on STX token comparing to traditional exchanges. Stox is the first activated Smart Token on Protocol, so this shows us the potential volume for next tokens that will be activated soon. I'm impressed!

The volume is impressive in comparison with other exchanges, as the number of coins and the volume of trades increase, the bankor will become the top
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Bancor will be at Consensus: Invest tomorrow at the New York Marriott Marquis. Reach out if you want to connect!  Wink
https://www.coindesk.com/events/invest-2017/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
These small steps really began to turn into big things like this last facility of ERC-20 tokens using myetherwallet directly import option. Bancor is seeming slower but in fact it isn't. The difference is only completed tested features are being delivered while many are under developed at the same time.
Activity: 290
"Users can now import any Ethereum wallet address (such as MyEtherWallet and others) and have access to it from the Bancor Web App."

This is a great news!

Nice update, more project on boards the Bancor Protocol.
But mostly as a token relay, hopefully once the platform is fully function it will be like a big decentralised exchanges full with token pair
It's very interesting that it's not worth as much as $ 10. They keep the price under pressure.

Wait until the platform is live and usable in a proper manner for everyday businesses and people. I am certain that we will see a constant price rise when Bancors product is launching! The alpha is already amazing so far.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
It's very interesting that it's not worth as much as $ 10. They keep the price under pressure.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Bancor network grows day by day. Price raise $2 to 2.6 . My target is $10 and i think we will able to see that on when altcoin rally starts

Yes yes this is my assumption too when looking at all that has happened to Bancor and other alts. Only some alt coins when entering the market have done well and those were generally alts with a working product. Bancor

unfortunately did not have this to start out and had to work its way back up. Now hopefully it can make a surge but only gonna happen if bitcoin cools off for a few weeks or longer imo.

This is definitely true. A working product is the only way a project has a future in this space, especially with all those ICO's being conducted on mere ideas. As for BNT's price one always should keep the ETH price in mind though, not the dollar value. We are still way under the ICO price here, so there should be a lot of growth potential for Bancor, although the market cap is high already.

I think that's the trouble with ICOs so far though. Very few of them actually beat ETH. Many who invest in ICOs are otherwise ETH investors, which means, in general, they are missing out on gains. Bancor is one of the candidates I wouldn't be surprised to see change that dynamic, but it still needs to prove itself by supporting ICOs that perform well in the real world, not just in raising money at the ICO. That might take a few years.

Agreed. So far (almost) every ICO I invested in underperformed in comparison to ETH / BTC, but this could change when there is a working product and people start realizing the value of BNT as a reserve token. But you are right, this could take some years, so just hodl and dont care about the current price so much.
That's the trouble with today's ICOs, and sooner or later, when investors realize they can likely get better gains with ETH/BTC, the slew of new ICOs will likely slow down. That market slowdown may also be a good time for promising ICOs already completed and yet to be completed. The crypto markets are quite volatile and cyclical that way.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Bancor network grows day by day. Price raise $2 to 2.6 . My target is $10 and i think we will able to see that on when altcoin rally starts

I'll not even look at the price of a bancor before 100 $. Having studied the project, I realized that there is a chance that the bancor will be very expensive. I ready wait.

Yes yes this is my assumption too when looking at all that has happened to Bancor and other alts. Only some alt coins when entering the market have done well and those were generally alts with a working product. Bancor

unfortunately did not have this to start out and had to work its way back up. Now hopefully it can make a surge but only gonna happen if bitcoin cools off for a few weeks or longer imo.

This is definitely true. A working product is the only way a project has a future in this space, especially with all those ICO's being conducted on mere ideas. As for BNT's price one always should keep the ETH price in mind though, not the dollar value. We are still way under the ICO price here, so there should be a lot of growth potential for Bancor, although the market cap is high already.

I think that's the trouble with ICOs so far though. Very few of them actually beat ETH. Many who invest in ICOs are otherwise ETH investors, which means, in general, they are missing out on gains. Bancor is one of the candidates I wouldn't be surprised to see change that dynamic, but it still needs to prove itself by supporting ICOs that perform well in the real world, not just in raising money at the ICO. That might take a few years.

Agreed. So far (almost) every ICO I invested in underperformed in comparison to ETH / BTC, but this could change when there is a working product and people start realizing the value of BNT as a reserve token. But you are right, this could take some years, so just hodl and dont care about the current price so much.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Most of those projects are even more worthless....a token inside another token inside an token. thats exactly what world is waiting for  Grin
Activity: 169
According to ICO, the current price is $ 4.5. It is interesting that the price of such a cooperative project does not increase much.

Don't worry, it will increase substantially soon enough. It just takes time until the are more projects using Bancor and until those that already use it will rise. It can take a few months, but I think that Bancor investors will not be sad in the end Smiley
Found this in the telegram! Good video.

Unlike information, value can't be in two places at one time.

Watch Bancor co-founder @benartzi speak about #blockchain at Jeff Pulver's #Startup Nation to #Crypto Nation" in Tel Aviv earlier this month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4uscqik300&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Bancor the coin project is great, it will have a bright future, investors just buy and hold firmly, it will give you financial freedom like bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It has been couple of weeks since BNT is sustaining prices in current range. This is highly active market so can't remain flat and ups & downs is normal thing. Give it little more time and expect the results in other few months. Crypto in general is in wait and see period anyway.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Ah this crap still dropping...0.005 soon
Jump to: