Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 221. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Too horrible price, too terrible project, your trend makes my profit an empty, let me miss a whole bull market
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Bancor s price did not increase too much. That disappointed me. It seems very cheap. I hope it will perform well in terms of price in the new year. Hope to hear good news from devs
Activity: 113
A Bancor user-generated article using a scale analogy to help illustrate how Smart #Tokens work!

https://www.yours.org/content/how-bancor-works-884c298c30cc/
Activity: 182
Can you explain why would Bancor’s toke price go up if Bancor can create new token at any time and thus create price inflation?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
hello. how and where could I check if my ENJBNT token is collecting fee? Could I make a withdrawal without lost of my ENJ or BNT? thanks for support
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
really looking Forward to see some movements here Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
I can tell you one thing though it isn't going to moon overnight this is not that kind of coin.

This is for sure and we all knew it when investing in Bancor, what we did not expect though was it dropping this low under the ICO price. I havent sold a single BNT since the ICO and never was going to because I want to hold BNT until the platform is fully functioning, but I cant hide that I am not pleased with the price this low, just the thought that I could have more than doubled my BNT stack by now with less investment makes me furious. But thats life!

I know, I still think Bancor could be a big surprise for next months.
In $ problably you didnt lost too much, vs BTC almost everything is losing.
Activity: 238
I can tell you one thing though it isn't going to moon overnight this is not that kind of coin.

This is for sure and we all knew it when investing in Bancor, what we did not expect though was it dropping this low under the ICO price. I havent sold a single BNT since the ICO and never was going to because I want to hold BNT until the platform is fully functioning, but I cant hide that I am not pleased with the price this low, just the thought that I could have more than doubled my BNT stack by now with less investment makes me furious. But thats life!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
A liquidity lexicon. Read up on our latest terminology which more accurately describes the Bancor ecosystem and its various components.

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bancor-network/bancor-s-new-terminology-december-2017

Is the phrase 'Smart Token' really trademarked by Bancor? Seems against the ethos of the community in general. Also, doubt it's their first use and the TM will actually hold up in a court of law.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
I'm thinking about buy back my bag of BNT that I sold at 50ksat, what are the progress? any expectation of price rise?

Continue asking and see how many people tell you what to do. I don't know why are you are asking for price expectation here there is a whole forum dedicated to that. Nobody is going to tell you whether you should get in or not we can only relay the facts and from there you must decide whether you want back in on Bancor. I can tell you one thing though it isn't going to moon overnight this is not that kind of coin.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Will the upcoming Bancor wallet be based on Bancor's own blockchain? What will be the fees? Will there be an option to buy BNT for USD or for ETH only?

Bancor is using Ethereum blockchain, so all apps will be based on it. Right now you can use third party wallet on Bancor Network - MetaMask (connected to MyEtherWallet) but there is more on the roadmap (Parity, imToken) and native multi-token wallet later on. For transfers you pay standard GAS fees for Ethereum network. As for USD buying here is the answer I got from Gaia:
A fiat to crypto bridge is planned for Q1 18, allowing users to purchase BNT with a credit card, and also to spend smart tokens on debit cards.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
I'm thinking about buy back my bag of BNT that I sold at 50ksat, what are the progress? any expectation of price rise?
Activity: 308
Will the upcoming Bancor wallet be based on Bancor's own blockchain? What will be the fees? Will there be an option to buy BNT for USD or for ETH only?
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
A liquidity lexicon. Read up on our latest terminology which more accurately describes the Bancor ecosystem and its various components.

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bancor-network/bancor-s-new-terminology-december-2017
Activity: 247
Hi, is the Bancor protocol aiming to liquidate only token which aren’t exchanging on the public exchanges? Or any token whatsoever?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I'm lucky because I decided to stop loss at 45ksat, I dumped 5000 bnt bought at 60ksat.

Happy to see that price now is so low, should I buy back?

I highly doubt it is an good idea. I think it will go even lower
It wont go lower anymore.
More than 40m bnt is with the team.

The price depend on the total supply number. When it go up, price will also go up.

So when the team hold most of the token. There will be less risk of dumping.

All the other 50% of token held by investor already been burn down etc.

I think you may be right that it shouldn't go below 0.0002 BTC. Devs and HOLDers are not selling for sure, most of weak hands are already out, new projects are getting BNT for reserve every week, so things are looking promising valuewise. I like how team is present at almost every crypto event around the world, it will certainly result in even more partnerships, plus it's a good press. I'm more than happy with current situation of the development.
Activity: 112
Hi to all Smiley

If you want to meet Bancor team today after TechCrunch Disrupt in Berlin to share a craft beer and discuss the Protocol, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, the year ahead or whatever's on your mind, be sure to come to

Bancor community Happy Hour Monday, Dec 4, 6-8pm at Hopfenreich http://bit.ly/hopfenreich.

See you there! Smiley
Activity: 290
I'm lucky because I decided to stop loss at 45ksat, I dumped 5000 bnt bought at 60ksat.

It wont go lower anymore.
More than 40m bnt is with the team.

The price depend on the total supply number. When it go up, price will also go up.

So when the team hold most of the token. There will be less risk of dumping.

All the other 50% of token held by investor already been burn down etc.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Activity: 156
Meet Bancor at the bar! Community Happy Hour near TechCrunch disrupt Berlin Monday Dec 4, 6-8pm at http://bit.ly/hopfenreich come say Hi!
what they doing in Berlin?conference?event? Or just holiday?
Jump to: