Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 289. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Why does the team promise something and does not do it? July 12 promised that the withdrawal of the bounty is to operate
and why you asking in every single thread for bountys?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Why does the team promise something and does not do it? July 12 promised that the withdrawal of the bounty is to operate
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I'm thinking about buying more to average my loss.

Fantastic strategy to reduce the lose by taking dip at low price I also doing this currently this is promising project and some big investors from real world are involved in this game. I believe one day price will reach over $100.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
they reserve for bug 396,619.85 BNCECO . If we look for web service bug then 396,619.85/500=793.2397 . They predict in their web service 793 bug . Is that a joke or is their system have problems with the security ?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
New update in telegram:

Guy @ BANCOR

Hello, folks. We will create a recurring, predictable update policy, likely weekly or bi-weekly, in the near future. Stay tuned.

Right now we are focused on finishing up the token changer infrastructure (tech and legal), closing deals with additional major ERC20 tokens beyond Gnosis, hiring new staff for numerous critical positions and on boarding high profile, upcoming token sales that will be using the Bancor protocol smart token standard with BNT as their reserve.

Thanks for news! But any news in telegram about bounty tokens?

Just that they are finalizing withdrawal option, so stay tuned, it should be later today.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
New update in telegram:

Guy @ BANCOR

Hello, folks. We will create a recurring, predictable update policy, likely weekly or bi-weekly, in the near future. Stay tuned.

Right now we are focused on finishing up the token changer infrastructure (tech and legal), closing deals with additional major ERC20 tokens beyond Gnosis, hiring new staff for numerous critical positions and on boarding high profile, upcoming token sales that will be using the Bancor protocol smart token standard with BNT as their reserve.

Thanks for news! But any news in telegram about bounty tokens?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
New update in telegram:

Guy @ BANCOR

Anyone working for the bancor team around? Please give us an update on the project. We want this thing to take off ASAP. It should be @ $25 alrady
if you read few page before you could see the update.

And no, it wont go to $25 a month after ico if you understand the project properly.

And the team is not active in bitcointalk, go to their telegram or slack for latest update.
Activity: 398
Merit: 107
LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN
Anyone working for the bancor team around? Please give us an update on the project. We want this thing to take off ASAP. It should be @ $25 alrady
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Looking for suggestions on which wallet you use for Bancor. Thanks!

Ledger nano s
I keep it at Eth address
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
There is currently no use of the wallet only released etherc20 token, the use of eth wallet can deposit to the exchange
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Do you know what happens to distribution of bounty?

Everyone is waiting for smart contract made for bounties to be unlocked. It was told to be unlocked and tokens to be transferable on 12th July and we are still in the date. It can be unlocked anytime. Be sure once very first person gets he will surely share his experience with everyone here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

I use MyEtherWallet(MEW)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
any more new information?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

It should happen any moment.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

I did this recently too  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Some updates about new developments from the Bancor team would be nice. They have been silent for quite a while.

Considering how much money they got and how little they have released so far I did expect they would be faster with updates and keeping the community in the loop.
Well i think they have done it better compared to others ICO out there,
They have release a testnet (alpha) platform,
And will (in progress ) to release the BNT-GNO token chnger.

Join the telegram because they sometimes answer question there, they only post important news on blog.

Its better than let say, Golem, after 7months? Today only they have release the alpha for brass.

Guy @ Bancor:
Sure. The GNO-BNT token changer has finished the dev phase. It is undergoing rigorous testing.

Remember that once it works, it is basically copy/paste to do the others, requiring only changing the properties during creation (instead of GNO, using DGD for example, hint hint).

We expect this process to not take much longer. However there are additional considerations that might effect timing, namely:

1. UX. As you know, the front-end still needs more development (particularly the security related aspects of using HTML/browser). This raises the question about how to best release the token changer in the meantime using a more complex buying and selling process (as with BNT). This is our current direction although I can hear the complaints already... Bancor needs to make a dead simple interface for everyday people! Yes, we know Wink

2. Legal. We must complete a legal review regarding the correct methodology of launching the token changer as unlike the BNT fundraiser, there is even more sensitivity around this deployment from a regulatory perspective. The good news again here is that when we get the green light it applies to all the token changers and likely the token baskets as well.

We will keep you all posted. We are moving on this as fast as possible as like you all, we are excited that these token changers will provide the first real world use case (utility) for the token, a rarity in the current crypto landscape.
Jump to: