Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 286. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
All bounties are now open For withdrawal.
My first disappointment with this project. I was actually gettin worried when everything was going that smooth. Bancor has been managed in a very professional way till bounty time. I keep reading the messages from the team saying that they will transfer it today/tomorrow. It still didn´t happen. I understand that there are some problems, but these is not a surprise and they should have been tested long before and solved rather than finding out about them after givin a date to ivnestors. It seems like the price will droppe at least %50 until we recieve our tokens in the wallet. This is not a good entrerance for a long-term project like Bancor.
Lol chill dude. Just because you did not get the bounty out does not meant the team does not care at all.
Its an ico that just finish a month ago, and they use their own alpha platform unlike others ico.

Saying the price will drop 50% clearly show that you didnt understand the project deep enough.

All others bounty withdrawal already unlocked.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
My first disappointment with this project. I was actually gettin worried when everything was going that smooth. Bancor has been managed in a very professional way till bounty time. I keep reading the messages from the team saying that they will transfer it today/tomorrow. It still didn´t happen. I understand that there are some problems, but these is not a surprise and they should have been tested long before and solved rather than finding out about them after givin a date to ivnestors. It seems like the price will droppe at least %50 until we recieve our tokens in the wallet. This is not a good entrerance for a long-term project like Bancor.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hello, I can't come into a account. The bot sends me such mistake. What to do? 

Bancor:
Sorry, we've encountered an unknown error

i have the same problem too, will this will be fixed soon?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Developers did made buy wall,and many people don`t understand,what this means...
This means,that developers know what kind of tech they are working on,and they are sure that price will be more higher as it is right now.

Exactly! Developers have been acting with care and responsability. As for the price, it didn't move much related to ETH, which is understandable since Bancor's infrastructure of apps is still under construction and they are not operative yet. BNT's value had tanked because Ether has tanked. Volumes of BNT trading have been quite big, on the other side, which means the tokens are smoothly moving in big quantities from weak hands to strong hands. At some point the sellers will have sold what they wanted to sell and a majority of buyers will be left. So if Ether's price will rise again - Bancor's price will rise. When Bancor will deliver its apps and people and communities will start to adopt it, new tokens will be created and - Bancor's price will rise. When weak hands will have sold all their tokens to strong hands, buyers will become the majority and - Bancor's price will rise. If all three condition happen at the same time - Bancor's price will rise very very much.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Developers did made buy wall,and many people don`t understand,what this means...
This means,that developers know what kind of tech they are working on,and they are sure that price will be more higher as it is right now.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
What was the ico price of bnt ?
0.01eth

It is not easy to hold the ICO price at this time Grin

The price is same because it should be treated against ETH as pair. The problem appears when you see price in fiat. If you see in strictly in paring with ETH which is fixed at the moment in smart contract you don't see any change. It is indirectly change due to volatility of ETH price.
don't know what I should think about the postpone of bounty distribution .. on one side it doesn't matter because you should not sell your bounty tokens at this price .. on the other side it's pretty bad in view of the trustworthy and the community which supports the project
They already delivered the withdraw button for lingo.
And by doing that they encounter few bugs on the platform.
They act accordingly by fixing the bugs now before releasing the other token,

You would not want them to release a buggy platform which could risk your token to be send or lost in limbo somewhere. And its for the bounty hunter convenience also to proceed the withdrawal process without a problem,
And this system will be intregrates in their Mainnet later. Its should be address and fix now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
don't know what I should think about the postpone of bounty distribution .. on one side it doesn't matter because you should not sell your bounty tokens at this price .. on the other side it's pretty bad in view of the trustworthy and the community which supports the project
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
When withdraw button will be active anybody know it? they said it will be active for   12 of jully but still it is not active , i just wonder what is problem and when it will be active ?

Lingos token already been able to be withdraw,
Others token probably on sunday, they encounter few bugs when release the withdraw button for lingos.

'Most likely on Sunday. We are dealing with few hiccups that caused wallets not to load on the app'
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
What was the ico price of bnt ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
When withdraw button will be active anybody know it? they said it will be active for   12 of jully but still it is not active , i just wonder what is problem and when it will be active ?
same here, i'm still waiting the other bounty too
right now only BNCLNG can withdraw their token to BNT Sad
Activity: 1111
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When withdraw button will be active anybody know it? they said it will be active for   12 of jully but still it is not active , i just wonder what is problem and when it will be active ?

I guess only god knows . even their team doesn't know that
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I have received Wings forecast bounty amount already. If someone didn't check his account it for them to know their tokens are available to withdraw now. It was good experience to get some free BNT by forecasting. Bancor bounties will be released soon.
Is here any dev active or anybody from Bancor team  Huh
Bounty related problem?

Go to their telegram channel to get fastest respond.

https://t.me/bancor
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

You have to join Telegram or Slack for quick response regarding your concern. On this forum it could take much longer time to get reply.

https://telegram.me/bancor

https://bancor-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Jump to: