Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 294. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
can bancor price go under 0.01 eth?

It can, but only after that a 107.99K ETH buy wall set by the Bancor team as a floor is depleted. Which is not very likely in my view.

Let's wait for the big bounty dump. soon.
price will not be lower than 0.01 ETH for 1 BNT. Deavs told us about. So bounty could dump price to that amount. So we should expect only rising soon, after bounty distribution.

I also think the team is delaying the bounty release because dumping but it is just like delaying the inevitable because there is no way these tokens won't affect the price, release the tokens now and let the market adsorb these tokens before taken the price up.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.

It can, but only after that a 107.99K ETH buy wall set by the Bancor team as a floor is depleted. Which is not very likely in my view.

price will not be lower than 0.01 ETH for 1 BNT. Deavs told us about. So bounty could dump price to that amount. So we should expect only rising soon, after bounty distribution.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Could anyone login to the bounty site via messenger and withdraw their tokens ? every time I try to login with messenger, I get no link to go to my account, wrote to bancor about this like 3 weeks ago but it's still not fixed. Is this just me or nobody can login and move their bounty tokens?
I removed the telegram from the computer and I have lost access to the profile of Bancor. Returned the telegram. All right now. Undecided

I never logged in with telegram only messenger, any clues for that ?
Activity: 854
Is there expected bancor connection with Melonport or Iconomi or other portfolio management projects? I know that TaaS has some connections with bancor, they invested $1M in bancor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Gentlemen,
 I got a few BNCZUK for the bounty campaign. What I can do with them? I can send to the exchange or to the my eth wallet?
Everywhere BNT... and BNCZUK what is this? This can be sent to the BNT address? It's like "satoshi" only of bankor)) or...? Thanks

according to some posts this week your ZUK's will be transformed to BNT and you will be able to withdraw.

Conversion rates:

1 BNCZUK = 1.44 BNT
1 BNCHDL = 5.2 BNT
1 BNCLNG = 0.57 BNT
1 BNCSHK = 1.54 BNT
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Could anyone login to the bounty site via messenger and withdraw their tokens ? every time I try to login with messenger, I get no link to go to my account, wrote to bancor about this like 3 weeks ago but it's still not fixed. Is this just me or nobody can login and move their bounty tokens?
I removed the telegram from the computer and I have lost access to the profile of Bancor. Returned the telegram. All right now. Undecided
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Gentlemen,
 I got a few BNCZUK for the bounty campaign. What I can do with them? I can send to the exchange or to the my eth wallet?
Everywhere BNT... and BNCZUK what is this? This can be sent to the BNT address? It's like "satoshi" only of bankor)) or...? Thanks
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
please say this is true:

1 BNCHDL = 5.2 BNT

and not meant to be 0.52 BNT Cheesy

https://app.bancor.network/communities/59072a4f98c9cb000161fee9

It's all about supply of tokens available supply is only 30.4k that is why participants would get paid with huge rewards.

This is due to the fact that only people with ranking starting from Full Member were allowed in the program, so there were less partecipants than expected who ended up earning very very much.

Looks like this is the highest paid signature campaign on the forum,100 BNCHDL per week which is around 500 BNCHDL and which comes around 2600 BNT tokens and considering the current price on the market it at 0.00113 per BTC comes close to ~3 BTC.

Yes, it's pretty impressive. Other camaigns wasn't that bad either, I've got 1000ZUKS just for a few weeks of twitting.

Overall this bounty campaign including the social one is really a big one.I would like to see how this will impact the dumping process when such big bounty is released.Can we expect the price to go down 20% when the bounty is out?

It wont go till 20%.
The price floor contract will retain the price at 0.01 eth.

Like i said before

Bounty hunter wont dump in the price floor contract, they will dump in exchanges for better rate,
Even if they dump in price floor contract its would be just around 5850 eth (585,000 bnt) for all bounty now.

That is so small compare to the 107,990 eth in price floor.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Guys, in your opinion which is the safest possible way to store the Bancor tokens long term?

Well the safest possible way to store any cryptocurrency is a hardware wallet. Or a paper wallet.
Good answer! Especially after the TREZOR crypto wallet now fully supports all current ERC-20 tokens
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Guys, in your opinion which is the safest possible way to store the Bancor tokens long term?

Well the safest possible way to store any cryptocurrency is a hardware wallet. Or a paper wallet.
Activity: 887
please say this is true:

1 BNCHDL = 5.2 BNT

and not meant to be 0.52 BNT Cheesy

https://app.bancor.network/communities/59072a4f98c9cb000161fee9

It's all about supply of tokens available supply is only 30.4k that is why participants would get paid with huge rewards.

This is due to the fact that only people with ranking starting from Full Member were allowed in the program, so there were less partecipants than expected who ended up earning very very much.

Looks like this is the highest paid signature campaign on the forum,100 BNCHDL per week which is around 500 BNCHDL and which comes around 2600 BNT tokens and considering the current price on the market it at 0.00113 per BTC comes close to ~3 BTC.

Yes, it's pretty impressive. Other camaigns wasn't that bad either, I've got 1000ZUKS just for a few weeks of twitting.

Overall this bounty campaign including the social one is really a big one.I would like to see how this will impact the dumping process when such big bounty is released.Can we expect the price to go down 20% when the bounty is out?
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
are those final numbers for bounties?

Cause there was a discussion about raising the % of translation .. has this been abandoned? Translating such Texts properly Needs a lot more effort than just wearing a signature imo Cheesy

Those are final numbers, they decided not to change translation share. Although I agree that transaltions require more effort and time than social bounties, the lower reward was known from the beginnig.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
What about the Bancor leaps? I spent 50% of the chips on this coin. Have you got any good news about the project recently?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
are those final numbers for bounties?

Cause there was a discussion about raising the % of translation .. has this been abandoned? Translating such Texts properly Needs a lot more effort than just wearing a signature imo Cheesy
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Does anyone know if bancor smartcontract site supports websockets?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Bounty hunter wont dump in the price floor contract, they will dump in exchanges for better rate,
Even if they dump in price floor contract its would be just around 5850 eth (585,000 bnt) for all bounty now.

I didn't do the math (bounty vs. wall), thank you.

Why are people talking about bounty tokens? as the bounty tokens withdrawal activated. Another thing to consider is even the Waves forecast tokens too also coming to the market, so for now the price can only go flat
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

I didn't do the math (bounty vs. wall), thank you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Jump to: