Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 413. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502
IS THE ICO PRICE TO HIGH?
1 ETH = 100 BNT
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
1 M ETH cap is amazing, I doubt you will raise so much, lol. But good luck.

where did it say 1M eth? the contract only shows the "temporary" amount, they real cap is the hidden one, so you can only speculate for now the real price.. this is just a technical thing so you can create a hidden cap.
Activity: 115
I really like this concept. I'll join bounty and invest also in ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
I am reviewing Bancor right now and I find some nice features of this coming protocol to be worth looking at plus am looking at the people behind this one and seems they are really legit and can work for the long-term outlook of the project. Definitely this is destined to be another successful fundraiser and hopefully in due time Bancor can be traded soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
This is going to be over sold and a long term investment in my opinion and could dump when listed on the exchange because the price seems to be quite high around $2 per tokens.

The price of a single token doesn't matter, because we don't know how much tokens are going to be sold.

after the GNO is a new kind of auction or how many tokens or how much the maximum fee, 1 hour and 1 000 000, ETH is the new monster...
GNO now 2.000.000.000 USD cap means to provide liquidity to the Bankor should be more GNO.

List of the Top 1000 Addresses sorted by the Total Token (ERC-20) Holdings Value
The cumulative total value of the top 1000 Addresses are $5,254,163,114.42
Activity: 112
This is going to be over sold and a long term investment in my opinion and could dump when listed on the exchange because the price seems to be quite high around $2 per tokens.

The price of a single token doesn't matter, because we don't know how much tokens are going to be sold.
Merit: 500
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Maybe this is a silly question, but if I did an investment on this and for some reason I wanted to sell everything after a while, how would I do It? If I've understood correctly, exchange websites wouldn't be necessary to trade this, but then how would I exactly sell or trade? I guess I've not fully understood this concept yet.  Cheesy

And what wallet should I use for this? An eth wallet?

They will release their own apps or MVP for this.
Better use myetherwallet for the ico.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I think you pluck this info from your butt?
No info regarding how much the cap would be. And 1M eth is impossible.
The 80% cap would trigger if it got reach within the 1 hour. You will see by then how much the cap is.
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

1 M ETH cap is not a problem , That is very good project and a lot of fund and people very bullish on it ~

Where are you guys get the 1M. Stop spreading rumors. The cap is hidden on purpose to scare the non believer. They have great potential. I wouldn't be surprise they will raise 100 mil.
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Bancor and SONM are both good projects, and their ICO dates are so close. Hard to choose...
I like Bancor a little more. The team and advisors are very legit. If you don't want to go all in then split them:)
Activity: 243
Bancor and SONM are both good projects, and their ICO dates are so close. Hard to choose...
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Looks like an interesting proposition. Looking forward to the ICO.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Maybe this is a silly question, but if I did an investment on this and for some reason I wanted to sell everything after a while, how would I do It? If I've understood correctly, exchange websites wouldn't be necessary to trade this, but then how would I exactly sell or trade? I guess I've not fully understood this concept yet.  Cheesy

And what wallet should I use for this? An eth wallet?

where is the source of information, they while fees  <80% cap not disclosed
Activity: 574

1 M ETH cap is not a problem , That is very good project and a lot of fund and people very bullish on it ~
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
you fucking cunts are too greedy.

i will be keeping my mETH

Roll Eyes
Activity: 301
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I am curious after the wings cooperate with bancor, hopefully the implementation of ico can reach funds according to the target set
good luck !!

Don't worried about this. As i know, a lot of fund already do some cooperation with Bancor private. Fund is enough and this project is so much hot and interesting
Sorry for this stupid post, I am amateur to crypto. Is bancor an ICO? Has it launched yet and if so which exchanges? Couldn't find much info on this. The development team looks transparent and legit, so looks a bit promising.

Check their site https://bancor.network/ it's all there. ICO starts in 5 days. No info about exchanges yet.

why would they exchange...Bankor the largest market on the exchange smarttoken ....they will absorb all
Jump to: