Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 434. (Read 375671 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Bancor ICO was supposed to be May 30, nothing on their site, no response to queries, seems to be etherware.

I think they already made a statement saying that ICO won't be happening on 30th May am not sure though.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Bancor ICO was supposed to be May 30, nothing on their site, no response to queries, seems to be etherware.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Wow! Why did you include Ambassador Payment to SocialMediaBounty payment pool? There was no AmbassadorProgram in SocialBounty Rules from the beginning here https://app.bancor.network/communities/59072b3b73f6660001aa8e91  and now it is not there! Nobody never hear about Ambassador.
It is wrong to change rules! People don't agree for this! It so very big weekly amount 4500 against 90 for twitter! Will be bad situation when 600-700 users with social task activities will receive together the same as only 8-10 users ambassadors! Nobody want get a few cents for his job!
Stop it! Please move Ambassador payment to TranslationBounty or create additional bounty pool, it is logically!
Thank you very much!

How to join Ambassador Program is there any kind of information?

I also unable to find any details from giving list so what is going on there?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Wow! Why did you include Ambassador Payment to SocialMediaBounty payment pool? There was no AmbassadorProgram in SocialBounty Rules from the beginning here https://app.bancor.network/communities/59072b3b73f6660001aa8e91  and now it is not there! Nobody never hear about Ambassador.
It is wrong to change rules! People don't agree for this! It so very big weekly amount 4500 against 90 for twitter! Will be bad situation when 600-700 users with social task activities will receive together the same as only 8-10 users ambassadors! Nobody want get a few cents for his job!
Stop it! Please move Ambassador payment to TranslationBounty or create additional bounty pool, it is logically!
Thank you very much!

This smell so fishy I didn't expect this kind of stupidity from such a professional team. This will make so many people in huge shock with high pay-rate. I also agreed with you they must create separate bounty thread for that program.
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Thank you very much!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The level of stupid coming from people who habe not even read the white paper is astonishing
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
We already have token platforms like ETH or WAVE.
Do you have a good reason for using Bancor instead?

So far, nobody could answer my legit question

Because there's no reason to use this coin. This is the new way of scamming.
I can't believe so many people fall for these scams. They just want the money, they don't offer no real life usage.

do you have any proof mate why do you say that bancor is no other than a scam?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

Don't be lazy, Just try to read the white paper and try to understand what is bancor in your opinion. The purpose of bancor to solve the liquidity problem and it can't be compared with ethereum and waves. Bancor just like a new innovation.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition
Wasn't the token sale supposed to happen yesterday? Huh
Activity: 415

I can't believe so many people fall for these scams. They just want the money, they don't offer no real life usage.
Bancor is different from eth or waves. its offering "reserved tokens"
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs

Activity: 700
I think it would be very nice of ico. I think I was too late to participate in the campaign and social media signatures. because it was filled in a short time. there was an ongoing campaign. maybe over $ 50 million can be collected. good luck.
Activity: 103

did you read the whitepaper? the whole point of Bancor is that its a new kind of token, its not just a token..its a smart token so there are 0 platforms like Bancor. Waves can work with bancor maybe and make an awesome partnership. and ETH is something bancor runs on so i dont even understand what you mean by that... do you have a platform to create tokens that are liquid right there on the spot? do you have a platform to create decentralized ETF's? to run ICOs on?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Bancor.Network starts in around 1 hour (9 am PT). Join ARK Slack to participate!

https://ark.io/slack/

wow bancor have partnership with Ark.io? its so good!
but i wanna say that bounty campaign its so confused me Shocked if you wanna have more supporters, please make it simple Smiley i really appreciate with this platform.
Activity: 784

Activity: 126
I am watching with great interest as consensys are involved

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I'm going in with this one! What about you guys?

Let me know what you think!
Activity: 350
what do you guys think of this onboarding fee of 100CHF and the various other fees bitcoin suisse are charging? Worth knowing you've reserved your token or will you take the risk and wait for the ico itself?

imo if they cap it will be large enough so that you will be able to buy-in atleast within a couple of hours Wink
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
what do you guys think of this onboarding fee of 100CHF and the various other fees bitcoin suisse are charging? Worth knowing you've reserved your token or will you take the risk and wait for the ico itself?
Activity: 350
AMA - on Reddit

LINK

Sum up:

Bitcoin Suisse is a pre token sale option for those who wish to come in with Fiat, require help transfering their crypto or want the peace of mind knowing that their participation is pre ordered. During the token sale, it will work like many standard token sales and you will be able to send your crypto to the contract

We are fans of ICONOMI and we hope to collaborate with them. Bancor is different in that it provides a standard for building your own index funds which you hold directly with the smart token. Initially on the Ethereum blockchain but eventually across blockchains.

Our past companies had 50 million and 10 million active users respectively. Our mission is to bring cryptocurrencies to 100's of millions of consumers and help democratize credit creation. We have been working on Bancor with 7 developers and a battle tested team for approx 18 months. In that time, we’ve built the infrastructure we need to address some of the toughest challenges in the mass market adoption of cryptocurrencies. You can get a sense of the platform with our bounty program (bounty.bancor.network), we will try to release a full alpha with user-generated currency bots on a private testnet in the next few days and our development roadmap (including recent accomplishments) is now available: LINK

We can't share specifics just yet, but we are currently integrating credit card payment processing solutions to make the process of getting into the space the simplest it can be from an end user perspective. In the end, our passion is in the creation of consumer end-user Internet applications that connect between technology and culture. We intend to apply the best practices we learned building internet scale startups in the past to our work today on Bancor.

Bancor will be available on every smart-contract blockchain platform with enough traction. It’s somehow similar to a consideration of building iPhone vs. Android versions native apps - it’s important to be available where the users (existing and potential) are.
As long as assets from one blockchain can be moved and represented on another blockchain -- then Bancor can work between them.

1. You can take the smart token code (available on our website) and create smart tokens. We will provide a simple to use user interface to do it at app.bancor.network (not available now, but preview will be available soon) 2. we will cover the initial smart token creation transaction fee as it is all quite experimental at this point. I don’t have the exact gas cost for each type right now, but i’ll look into that and get back to you.

Our goal is democratize credit creation and unlock the long tail of user generated currencies. We believe this can bring a paradigm shift in money creation and help end poverty :wink: to not sound to unreasonable and wishful. We also believe that an asynchronous autonomous exchange will be extremely competitive and offer an alternative to all the exchanges currently out there (including the new decentralized protocols)

The token will be released after the token sale however it will be a few more weeks until we release the Bancor protocol functionality and it will become intrinsically tradeable. This is a new breed of smart contracts and we've taken the time to secure three independent audits. 2 from heads of security at Ethereum Foundation and one from the entire smart contract team at Consensys

Jump to: