Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 449. (Read 375671 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Bancor is nothing more than a merger of 2 already existing platforms. First is the ability to seamlessly swap one token for another. This is what shapeshift does and it does it very well. Second you will have the ability to create any tokens you want with ease. This is what the waves platform does. Waves platform is also a dex where the created tokens can be traded. Sorry but Bancor sounds like a loser to me

Surely you can't be serious. You are comparing an internal, automatic swapping mechanism in Bancor with a third party web site (Shapeshift) which is simply a front end to another third party web site (the exchange). Bancor is the ultimate in liquidity, sending your coins to one web site and hoping they can connect to another web site to buy or sell on your behalf is not.

https://blog.prism.exchange/blog/introducing-prism-the-worlds-first-trustless-asset-portfolio-platform/

Shapeshift already beat them to the punch. Here is your customized decentralized asset mixture that can be swapped out instantaneously

how exactly is prism anything like bancor? its a portfolio people build to invest themselves, its not anything like bancor....
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hottest woman in crypto!!!  Shocked
Orr
Activity: 27
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bancor is nothing more than a merger of 2 already existing platforms. First is the ability to seamlessly swap one token for another. This is what shapeshift does and it does it very well. Second you will have the ability to create any tokens you want with ease. This is what the waves platform does. Waves platform is also a dex where the created tokens can be traded. Sorry but Bancor sounds like a loser to me

Surely you can't be serious. You are comparing an internal, automatic swapping mechanism in Bancor with a third party web site (Shapeshift) which is simply a front end to another third party web site (the exchange). Bancor is the ultimate in liquidity, sending your coins to one web site and hoping they can connect to another web site to buy or sell on your behalf is not.

https://blog.prism.exchange/blog/introducing-prism-the-worlds-first-trustless-asset-portfolio-platform/

Shapeshift already beat them to the punch. Here is your customized decentralized asset mixture that can be swapped out instantaneously
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
bancor is making so much noise in the crypto community that it will become a self furfilling prophecy.

That still remain to be seen, but one thing I give them - they are a professional veteran team of highly experienced entrepreneurs

Bancor is a life time opportunity just invest in it and after this enjoy a luxurious life after hold of just few months. I also really impressed to see the great job of this team and they dedicated to this project so no doubt this is mega project in crypto universe.
Activity: 23
bancor is making so much noise in the crypto community that it will become a self furfilling prophecy.

That still remain to be seen, but one thing I give them - they are a professional veteran team of highly experienced entrepreneurs
Activity: 16
I would really like to hear from Bancor team about ICO date. I'm sure they are busy but i'd appriciate just a statement.

BTW great news!

they said details will be out by the end of the week

I sure hope so - we're waiting!

likewise - does anyone know how long is the ICO going to be running for?
I would really like to hear from Bancor team about ICO date. I'm sure they are busy but i'd appriciate just a statement.

BTW great news!

I sure hope so - we're waiting!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

BTW great news!

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

BTW great news!
It is indeed a big news at this stage just before the crowdfunding go live in few days. Let's push this news more far by re-tweeting everyone. I also am looking forward for exact date for ICO and hopefully it will be decided in next few days. Time is perfect for running crowdfunding with such solid ideas now.

I agree let's push this news and also check out there slack room at  https://bancor-slack-invite.herokuapp.com

I spend some time there, and in a few Telegram groups, and I'm now certain that this is going to be huge!
Activity: 22
perfect news! we are still waiting ico date. thanks

Impressive! I'm eager to see the ico data/terms.
Activity: 23
hmm...a delay...but when this will go out it will be a game changer..

Hmmm.... i'm certain you're right - combine this with the current rate of ETH and this project will undoubtedly takeoff and enable the market.
Please partner with WINGS.AI  Grin

You mean like ....... "Bancor gives you WINGS" Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It is indeed a big news at this stage just before the crowdfunding go live in few days. Let's push this news more far by re-tweeting everyone. I also am looking forward for exact date for ICO and hopefully it will be decided in next few days. Time is perfect for running crowdfunding with such solid ideas now.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

I believe Bancor will be huge project in real life as the team is establishing this platform with legit project this is great piece of work. Good luck and have great future
Activity: 22
I think since it was canceled ico tezos most of the funds will go into this project, I would like to have time to participate in this ico there will be a panic for the purchase of bancor

I agree - if there are any Bancor people here, please make sure you give us enough time to participate - kindly put a Time cap that is long enough for everyone to join your ICO!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Jump to: