Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 93. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I believe the user above is referring to BancorX, you can see all about it here
Thank you.
Visited the link you shown.
Honestly, I felt that I become more comprehensive understood about the Bancor project after reading it.
BancorX will give its own color to Platform Bancor, I am also sure that BNT prices will rise again,
even though prices are now down 6%
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Forbes named her one of the top female rock stars leading the crypto scene in 2018. Check out this interview with Bancor protocol co-founder, Galia Benartzi: https://bit.ly/2QvJvuE
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
WATCH: Kenyan villagers purchase goods with Bancor-powered community currencies on blockchain — using mobile phones with no Internet.
https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/1069614288766152704

Learn more: https://ban.cr/KenyaNoInternet

That's mind blowing achievement this is really important integration for developing where it is still expensive to use internet on mobile phones. Bancor is moving forward with wonderful goals to make this mainstream project I believe one day it will become very popular method of payment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hey!

You can add your own token to the Bancor Network!

Check out the instructions here.
Activity: 532
WATCH: Kenyan villagers purchase goods with Bancor-powered community currencies on blockchain — using mobile phones with no Internet.
https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/1069614288766152704

Learn more: https://ban.cr/KenyaNoInternet
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
So the mainnet is live, but still in beta, so it looks like it's going to move to EOS once it's ready for BancorX crosschain.
EOS and Bancor, what is kind of relation between them?
I don't get your opinion, honestly.
Sounds like there are relations and  potential partnership between them.

You can now convert your ETH or  ETH based tokens into EOS or EOS based tokens directly using the BancorX platform read more here
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
EOS and Bancor, what is kind of relation between them?
I don't get your opinion, honestly.
Sounds like there are relations and  potential partnership between them.

I believe the user above is referring to BancorX, you can see all about it here
Activity: 406
So the mainnet is live, but still in beta, so it looks like it's going to move to EOS once it's ready for BancorX crosschain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Last month, Galia Benartzi toured the U.S. West Coast where she interviewed Michael Novogratz during Summit LA and met with Justin Sun to discuss BancorX. Learn more about it in our latest progress update:

November Progress Report
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Why has the team done so little work in a year? I am disappointed and at the moment I see that bancor today is not justifying itself ... Perhaps in the future We will see enough more potential than today!

Did you hear about BancorX?  Crosschain, connectivity, https://x.bancor.network/
Wallet improvements.

Join our Telegram group https://t.me/bancor ask us some questions, we will be happy to help.
Activity: 644
Merit: 18
EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser
Why has the team done so little work in a year? I am disappointed and at the moment I see that bancor today is not justifying itself ... Perhaps in the future We will see enough more potential than today!
Activity: 279

Maybe investors are not particularly lucky (although they once had chances to get into some kind of plus), but I’m more confused that Bankor doesn’t get to the rank of at least an average level exchange. It seems that all the prerequisites are there, but not too many people know about it, apparently.

Perhaps you are confusing investors with speculators, who indeed are preferring other sorts of platforms, and for a good reason.
Activity: 630
Is there any new roadmap been publish yet?
When can we get more fiat liquidity provider to partner with Bancor?

Hey envyvulpes09, the roadmap has not yet been updated, but you can check out the latest Monthly Update for what the team has been working on recently.

We do not have an estimate for when more fiat liquidity providers will be available, but as soon as there are any announcements, we'll share it with the community at large.
okay thank you, and I heard about the Eos crossblock chain exchanges also.
Do you have any support group for that, seem like I having a few problems when using that.

There is the Help Center. It has a bunch of articles covering a wide range of issues, from common troubleshooting, to setting up your account, to the listing process for tokens wishing to join the Bancor Network. While you are there, you will see the "Chat with us" button at the bottom right of the browser. That is the live 24/7 chat support, and there is always support staff there to help with any issue you might find.

Its nice to have a Help Center and a 24/7 dedicated support for any project and Bancor clearly values it end users by providing this features. And also, I seldom see projects offering this in cryptoverse thus making the project more solid and valuable than expected.

Hey envyvulpes09, the roadmap has not yet been updated, but you can check out the latest Monthly Update for what the team has been working on recently.

We do not have an estimate for when more fiat liquidity providers will be available, but as soon as there are any announcements, we'll share it with the community at large.
Do you have any support group for that, seem like I having a few problems when using that.

There is the Help Center. It has a bunch of articles covering a wide range of issues, from common troubleshooting, to setting up your account, to the listing process for tokens wishing to join the Bancor Network. While you are there, you will see the "Chat with us" button at the bottom right of the browser. That is the live 24/7 chat support, and there is always support staff there to help with any issue you might find.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Maybe investors are not particularly lucky (although they once had chances to get into some kind of plus), but I’m more confused that Bankor doesn’t get to the rank of at least an average level exchange. It seems that all the prerequisites are there, but not too many people know about it, apparently.
Merit: 2

The truth about the "#crypto-crisis" via Meltem Demirors. https://ban.cr/BlockchainEvolution
Activity: 504
If you'd like to chat with the Bancor team, you can always join the Official Telegram Group.

If you have any support issues, you can visit the Support Page with live chat, 24/7.

Pages:
Jump to: