Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 94. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Transparent and manipulation free exchanges are future of cryptocurrencies and Bancor falls in this statement very well. SEC's chairman stated about exchanges role and all focus looks to be shifted on this area in coming days and weeks. Bancor's approach was ahead of time even then and now scene has started to be more clear that where are we going to. It has done lot of work to reduce the price manipulation already.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Venture Capitalist Tim Draper sees a future in which the balance of cryptocurrencies to fiat currency becomes 50-50 because crypto will be "easier to spend and invest" than fiat. Do you agree? https://ban.cr/CryptoFiat5050
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Hi guys! if i change token to smart token, should I pay fee? and how much tokens should i pay?

Bancor doesn't take any fees for conversion. But you have to pay gas for the conversion to be processed on the blockchain. A minimum balance of 0.02 ETH is usually suggested to cover gas fees

Can we currently set gas fees for the conversion? If yes, can you tell me how would I be able do that?
Hi Peter, on the webapp, gas can only be altered when making a transfer. It's not possible for conversions.

Thank you very much for the reply. Is there any possibility in future that we can set gas fees for the conversions as well?

Well, we're not sure about that but for gas settings of buy/sell conversions the price is set via the algorithm. It's quite a bit more computationally intense than a simple buy/sell. This means that they need more gas to ensure a quick transaction.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Hi guys! if i change token to smart token, should I pay fee? and how much tokens should i pay?

Bancor doesn't take any fees for conversion. But you have to pay gas for the conversion to be processed on the blockchain. A minimum balance of 0.02 ETH is usually suggested to cover gas fees

Can we currently set gas fees for the conversion? If yes, can you tell me how would I be able do that?
Hi Peter, on the webapp, gas can only be altered when making a transfer. It's not possible for conversions.

Thank you very much for the reply. Is there any possibility in future that we can set gas fees for the conversions as well?
Activity: 504
Find out about the latest tokens and news from Bancor by subscribing to the Announcements Channel!
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
BNT is the hub token that connects all tokens in the Bancor Network, allowing them to be easily convertible to each other. Kindly check out this link
https://support.bancor.network/hc/en-us/articles/360000660491-What-is-BNT-
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Venture Capitalist Tim Draper sees a future in which the balance of cryptocurrencies to fiat currency becomes 50-50, because crypto will be "easier to spend and invest" than fiat.

Do you agree? Let us know!

That is inspiring article which indicates about the future of this ecosystem. Tim Draper is wonderful person who always look on brighter side of this tech and he is biggest investors in this project so that's my biggest reason to keep hodl this token.
Bancor's community currency pilot in Kenya is coming to life. Learn more: https://ban.cr/NovemberProgressUpdate
Activity: 364
Merit: 2

Venture Capitalist Tim Draper sees a future in which the balance of cryptocurrencies to fiat currency becomes 50-50, because crypto will be "easier to spend and invest" than fiat.

Do you agree? Let us know!

Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Found a nice infographic article about BANCOR posted on cyberius.com give it a read if you like

https://www.cyberius.com/bancor-in-a-nutshell-infographic/

Thanks for sharing Peter, that was indeed a quite informative article on the background of Bancor, and it's accomplishments. The only thing missing is the fact that BancorX, our Cross-Blockchain Decentralized Liquidity Network, is now live! This enables automated token conversions between 125+ ERC20 and EOS-based tokens. Definitely a point worth mentioning IMO.  Grin

I agree that's one biggest achievement by BANCOR so far. I guess the blogger who made the infographic will include it in a later date.

Plus i think that post is old, yes posted on November 2, 2018
Found a nice infographic article about BANCOR posted on cyberius.com give it a read if you like

Thanks for sharing Peter, that was indeed a quite informative article on the background of Bancor, and it's accomplishments. The only thing missing is the fact that BancorX, our Cross-Blockchain Decentralized Liquidity Network, is now live! This enables automated token conversions between 125+ ERC20 and EOS-based tokens. Definitely a point worth mentioning IMO.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Surely, I like this one.
The infographics gives occasional readers of the topic a quick overview of the Bancor project, its development plans/ progress, and its potential.

Agreed with you that is helpful for newcomers to understand about this ecosystem in short period of time. That is wonderful effort to explain about this platform how it works and how big potential it have.

Activity: 504
If you would like to chat with the Bancor team, you can always join the Official Telegram Group!

There's also the Bancor Trader's Group where you can discuss trading strategies.

And if you run into any issues while using Bancor's web app, you can visit the Support Page with live chat assistance, 24/7!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
You can go though this phase of market easily and by changing the way you are watching things. Shift you attention from prices to development and think for a while that these developers and big projects like Bancor why are working so hard ? They are visionary people having eyes beyond this temporary phase of market. They are working to succeed to run successful businesses. Be like developers or business persons to understand the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Brain Space - a blockchain-based platform for IP protection - has announced integration with Bancor to provide continuous liquidity to IMP token holders.
https://ban.cr/BrainSpaceIntegration

Pages:
Jump to: