Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bank Society Coin Launched [18-02-2019] - page 3. (Read 2753 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 0
Ummm OK...
Jimmy your the only one no one wants a junk coin pretty much every coin other than dash ltc bitcoin doge banks dont buy shit coins
First of all it you're, learn grammar.  So much for you being intelligent!!  Cheesy Cheesy

Jimmy when the cash goes into the right bank you will feel my seriousness.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Ummm OK...
Jimmy your the only one no one wants a junk coin pretty much every coin other than dash ltc bitcoin doge banks dont buy shit coins
First of all it you're, learn grammar.  So much for you being intelligent!!  Cheesy Cheesy
At least you have discovered a coin that will have more longevity than most...

Welcome to Bank Society Coin!!

I used EBAY for all my miners, at least ebay will get your money back...

cheers

Jimmy

Will we ever see the bid at 2 satoshi or was that a joke?

Mining is over in 69,000 blocks.  Once the dumpers finish dumping, hoping it climbs...

Then why are you here?

Why are you a stupid looking alcoholic that cant compete with handsom intelligent charming men like myself pretty sure that's why I clown would ban me.
legendary

cheers

Jimmy

Mining is over in 69,000 blocks.  Once the dumpers finish dumping, hoping it climbs...

Then why are you here?

cheers

Jimmy

legendary

cheers

Jimmy

cheers

Jimmy

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

cheers

Jimmy
You have an issue with a hosting service
post about it here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Well I posted a thread hard not to view that interesting tag I think any real life " Even Bots " would be interested in that one.

Again I ask though why doesn't anyone actually do something?

and what do you expect us to do?

Well I don't know who " You " are I expect whoever stole my bitcoin to return it or deliver what they were selling.

Dude, if you bought equipment and paid without an escrow, kiss it goodbye.  You will never see your equipment or BTC again.  Complaining here will not do you any good.  You were scammed, it happens to the best of us.  Write it off and get on with your life.  But most of all learn from your mistake.

I'm sure who ever scammed you isn't reading your posts and will not ever return your BTC.

Whatever what a bunch of losers.
legendary
post about it here

Well I posted a thread hard not to view that interesting tag I think any real life " Even Bots " would be interested in that one.

Well I don't know who " You " are I expect whoever stole my bitcoin to return it or deliver what they were selling.

Dude, if you bought equipment and paid without an escrow, kiss it goodbye.  You will never see your equipment or BTC again.  Complaining here will not do you any good.  You were scammed, it happens to the best of us.  Write it off and get on with your life.  But most of all learn from your mistake.

I'm sure who ever scammed you isn't reading your posts and will not ever return your BTC.
post about it here

legendary
post about it here

post about it here

legendary
post about it here
Antminerguruguy,

Please stop asking for your money back here, when we took no part in your purchase of antminers or anything.

Join our discord channel, we will provide support, back your link is not proving anything on Masternodes that I
recognise…

Please join Discord, we will help you, but not to recover your money. However, in time if you hold
Bank Society Coin, we hope to increase the price and yo can then recover some dollars.

Cheers

Jimmy
Im staking it now and its kind of pointless your worthless

Now what are you bitching about?  Jimmy is trying to help you and you give him shit.  Again, why and how would we be able to get your money back?  That is why they have this thing called the police.

What the hell has the police ever done for me?  They ruined my life abducted me out of my home forcing me to lose it and when felons steal from me these shit for brains dont even prosecute?

Complete fucking assholes and retards?
legendary
Antminerguruguy,

Please stop asking for your money back here, when we took no part in your purchase of antminers or anything.

Join our discord channel, we will provide support, back your link is not proving anything on Masternodes that I
recognise…

Please join Discord, we will help you, but not to recover your money. However, in time if you hold
Bank Society Coin, we hope to increase the price and yo can then recover some dollars.

Cheers

Jimmy

Now what are you bitching about?  Jimmy is trying to help you and you give him shit.  Again, why and how would we be able to get your money back?  That is why they have this thing called the police.
Antminerguruguy,

recognise…

Cheers

Jimmy
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Antminerguruguy,

recognise…

Cheers

Jimmy
Why don't you guys find my antminer it has my cell written on top of it 2504650353 its not even suppose to be running but if it is its ok with me but it needs to be repaired its failing ....

its 150 mhz someone probably overclocked it should be 500-654mhz... iowadatacenters.com......

and how would we go about finding your miner?

Ok I tried enabling the masternode not sure if its online or not can everyone check there list see if they see me?  www.courtenayrcmp.ca in the list? my ip?  mail.comoxvalleylawncare.com  ?  Is it working?

Is there any plan that I can get my 3300 back?
Why don't you guys find my antminer it has my cell written on top of it 2504650353 its not even suppose to be running but if it is its ok with me but it needs to be repaired its failing ....

its 150 mhz someone probably overclocked it should be 500-654mhz... iowadatacenters.com......

and how would we go about finding your miner?

The rig failed to 150 MHZ from 654 you could of just turned the fan
down to 5% torture mode...

It had 2504650353 on the top of it.  You have it hidden?  Top Secret
Location?

How can I pay even at 504 mhz default you only make about 26 USD or so
a month mining LTC how can anyone pay 44 USD ?

Im not a miracle worker here...

Can you repair it?

Miner Configuration Examples

You should add a pool to this rig located on the Pool Configuration tab
above before connecting your rig.

cgminer --scrypt -o
    stratum+tcp://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -u coinpot.124592
    -p x sgminer --scrypt -o
    -p x cudaminer --algo scrypt --url
    -p x bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o
    stratum+tcp://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333/#skipcbcheck#xnsub
    -u coinpot.124592 -p x --no-gbt --no-getwork

If your software is not listed: mining software configuration follows
similar options, (URL, port, user/workername, and optionally password)
to the above command line example. Select one that includes the
algorithm you are mining and check its readme, or online examples on
how to select the algorithm and enter pool URL and login into the
command line, or config file or page.

Does your miner not have client.reconnect? or you can't get it
connected to port 3333? Click on the GET MY RIG PORT button. Connect to
your rigs own port directly instead of port 3333, your new address and
port will show below. Remember, inactive rig ports expire after 7 days.
Click button again for new port if ever needed. Your Rigs address:
us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:50018
Pages:
Jump to: