Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bank Society Coin Launched [18-02-2019] - page 4. (Read 2753 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 0
Why don't you guys find my antminer it has my cell written on top of it 2504650353 its not even suppose to be running but if it is its ok with me but it needs to be repaired its failing ....

its 150 mhz someone probably overclocked it should be 500-654mhz... iowadatacenters.com......

and how would we go about finding your miner?

I think a employee (Kevin Stutter)  Took it home perhaps residential location?  Then it got relocated then was either overclocked or maybe 3 boards suddenly failed.....

Shared IT apparently someone did share it...  Bettendorf ? Iowa?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Why don't you guys find my antminer it has my cell written on top of it 2504650353 its not even suppose to be running but if it is its ok with me but it needs to be repaired its failing ....

its 150 mhz someone probably overclocked it should be 500-654mhz... iowadatacenters.com......

and how would we go about finding your miner?

I turned staking off and the wallet loaded again.

So this is kind of pointless .01 soci?

How do I stake the wallet again this time so the wallet doesn't crash what went wrong genkey.... txid?  %stake percentage?  What crashed the wallet when enabled?

Heres the reality.

Litecoin(LTC)
Scrypt
   BT: 2m 31s
BR: 12.50
LB: 1,683,861    13,444,585.267
382.41 Th/s
-1.8%
0.0093    0.00751830
(HitBTC)
-2.6%
   $5,399,482,738
1,483.26 BTC    0.00007
0.00007    $0.79
-$0.28    7% | 6%
6% | 6%

It now costs .26 USD cents a day to run a litecoin asic every day at a loss after the fork.  I guess its kind of a waste of time trying to make money now.  Well at least at that datacenter.
legendary
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
Activity: 4
1RDCT VOTE BY VOTE TO LIST MASTERNODE ON 4STAKE

https://www.4stake.com/5c7d8fcad18f770004718a46

VA IN PROPOSALS AND VOTE
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
market?where activ market
When the arrow goes green hover over it and it will tell you when you stake.  It will go into your wallet and the coins used for staking will show up under the stake area.  Until the staked coins mature you can't spend them.  As for the amount, I'm not sure, Jimmy can answer that.

The 3% fee sucks, but it's the only game in town.

I just enabled a masternode for 10000 then the windows wallet failed and wont load what gives?  Is the software designed to just like steal or you just assume no one that works with you would ever be smart enough to configure one?

What is wrong with the software now?
When the arrow goes green hover over it and it will tell you when you stake.  It will go into your wallet and the coins used for staking will show up under the stake area.  Until the staked coins mature you can't spend them.  As for the amount, I'm not sure, Jimmy can answer that.

Not sure whats going on.  It only seems to be running at 100 MHZ or so now.  Someones teasing me I guess.  Whats the point?

OMG!

wELL iM GONNA STAKE  Im nearing 10,000 right on the cusp...but I just upset someone and it cost me dearly.  It suppose to be 654 mhz.... shame shame shame this isn't right.... 

Seems we are having performance issues.

Did you get the worker1 egg?
legendary

You are mining with a hosted miner?  You don't even have possession of it?

Tell us more!!!

I edited the society.conf file whats suppose to be in there?

addnode=46.101.21.105
Staking=1

Ok I added the node in the file and added staking I will try to follow web directions to stake my node when I get to 20000

Staking will start when you have mature coins, When a new wallet comes out a masternode is going to be 200000.  When staking is active the arrow will turn green.  The more coins you have the more you will stake.  Right now a masternode is still 10000 coins.

Interesting 10,000 coins well I might be able to try sending them to myself and starting a stake with tx ect... This is fun isn't it suppose to be?

So when the stake mature who deposits the new coins?  This happens every month ?  Isn't that the standard?  I lost about 100 bucks trying to stake olympic coin I hope I don't get scam coined again and I will be able to get bitcoin somewhere or litecoin thats decent.

I need more info after I stake tommoro or tuesday will the staked more coins just show up in my wallet in a month after each new stake I put out?

Please tell me more?

How many coins do I get after staking 10,000 coins after a month?

Not too good to be true?  I am mining at 3% which I think is super steep man...

Tell us more!!!

addnode=46.101.21.105
Staking=1

Ok I added the node in the file and added staking I will try to follow web directions to stake my node when I get to 20000

Staking will start when you have mature coins, When a new wallet comes out a masternode is going to be 200000.  When staking is active the arrow will turn green.  The more coins you have the more you will stake.  Right now a masternode is still 10000 coins.

Interesting 10,000 coins well I might be able to try sending them to myself and starting a stake with tx ect... This is fun isn't it suppose to be?
legendary

Tell us more!!!

addnode=46.101.21.105
Staking=1

Tell us more!!!

addnode=46.101.21.105
Staking=1

Tell us more!!!

addnode=46.101.21.105
Staking=1

I will add that. Thanks boss.
Pages:
Jump to: