Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BANQ] [MASTERNODES] [HIGH ROI] ⭐️BANQ ⭐- DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM - page 7. (Read 6462 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Hope that I will be on the list of BanQ signature participants.
but that's the different list. Airdrop and signature bounty are different google forms as I remember it. And MN owners dump it while we speak so expect low price when the reward arrives. Free Willy! Whales FTW! All Elex to the Hybrid!! Nicehash pwn yall!
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
It's not only the VISA logo - try a google image search with the BanQ Lionhead logo and the first hit is Texas A&M University-Commerce
http://www.tamuc.edu/
Texas A&M University-Commerce has stolen the logo from the BANQ? Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So obviously everyone is seeing the visa logo on your card and thinking (money!!) However, we've seen multiple crypto projects going this route, and backpedaling later saying it was a mistake, for illustration purposes etc. ($MCO for example).

Question for the BANQ team:
Do you have approval from VISA to use their logo, and proof that you will be issuing visa cards.
Because if you don't you should remove this graphic from your marketing collaterals asap before you get burnt by the community

It's not only the VISA logo - try a google image search with the BanQ Lionhead logo and the first hit is Texas A&M University-Commerce
http://www.tamuc.edu/
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
The list will be available today. The reward distribution will start on 26 March.
Great news. But it is not clear how many coins will be distributed by Airdrop? The topic says nothing about it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
It maybe due to you didn't meet the requirement about minimum post-length (700 characters for each to be counted as valid posts). It's ridiculous requirement for such a young project like BanQ. I hope that developers of BanQ will loosen it a little bit (should much lesser) for supporters so that I can join this one without fears to miss the sort of difficult requirement.
wait WUT? No that's not signature campaign as it's just started. I'm talking the airdrop for the first 500 users, page 1. It's hard to tell anything as we have no spreadsheet to check out what's wrong
BanQ team of developers seems to keep constant silent about those issues. No spreadsheet to follow procedure of campaigns, list of accepted participants, no confirmations about required characters. I think they should announce it soon.

The list will be available today. The reward distribution will start on 26 March.
there is nothing to worry about after this clarity, a few more days to be patient and we will get the results
i hope there is no problem in the distribution, because this is already awaited by the participants
copper member
Activity: 84
BANQ - CRYPTOBANK FOR EVERYONE
It maybe due to you didn't meet the requirement about minimum post-length (700 characters for each to be counted as valid posts). It's ridiculous requirement for such a young project like BanQ. I hope that developers of BanQ will loosen it a little bit (should much lesser) for supporters so that I can join this one without fears to miss the sort of difficult requirement.
wait WUT? No that's not signature campaign as it's just started. I'm talking the airdrop for the first 500 users, page 1. It's hard to tell anything as we have no spreadsheet to check out what's wrong
BanQ team of developers seems to keep constant silent about those issues. No spreadsheet to follow procedure of campaigns, list of accepted participants, no confirmations about required characters. I think they should announce it soon.

Activity: 187
At the moment, someone managed to run a similar debit card? In my memory there was one such attempt and the card did not exist for long, the visa blocked all its possibilities.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
yes give it some time.

not everything need to be planned since first launch day ^^

Activity: 134
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
So obviously everyone is seeing the visa logo on your card and thinking (money!!) However, we've seen multiple crypto projects going this route, and backpedaling later saying it was a mistake, for illustration purposes etc. ($MCO for example).

Question for the BANQ team:
Do you have approval from VISA to use their logo, and proof that you will be issuing visa cards.
Because if you don't you should remove this graphic from your marketing collaterals asap before you get burnt by the community
 Huh Hmmmm still nothing. I bet I've filled me the airdrop form at Friday. Is everything OK there? Just checking out. The price is still good and I wanna sell dem nigguz and get me a lotta Ke$h Tongue
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
The integrated exchange will allow you to easily convert assets from one to the other. BANQ wallet will support Peer-to-Peer payments that will allow you to transfer funds to your friends at low cost. In addition to blockchain based payments, a BANQ wallet will provide access to a wide spectrum of traditional payment systems and allow you to access your assets from wherever you are.

Such nice features

Customers have to deposit funds to their accounts on your integrated exchange and then they can exchange them for other coins? Are you licensed as a money transmitter?

If you can find the team please answer my question whether you need a license and whether you see any problem in obtaining it?
I guess this one is probably a typo. Exact requirements about post-lenght should be 70 characters, not 700 characters as the current ones. There are many high-required signature campaigns which only ask for 75 characters in total to be counted. Therefore, 700 characters minimum for each post in BanQ signature campaign is strange and really impossible to get more supporters for BanQ project.
last time I checked there was nothing about characters at all. Besides a constructive post sometimes is as short as it's required to get to the point. For example you compare Crypto-bridge to Graviex by telling ppl that DOGE prices at the bridge suck, that's short enough Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
~
Signature Campaign
~
•   Posts must have a minimum length of 700 characters..
Hi dev,

Firstly, thanks for the announcement about BanQ project and detailed information about its signature campaign. However, I have a simple question for you. As you see from the quote above, post-length required is at least 700 characters. Are you serious? Or it is simply typos? 700 characters for one threads at least, that sounds extremely weird, unrealistic. Would you mind explaining or confirming about this one, please. I would like to join your campaign if requirements be clarified by you.
Best regards,
I guess this one is probably a typo. Exact requirements about post-lenght should be 70 characters, not 700 characters as the current ones. There are many high-required signature campaigns which only ask for 75 characters in total to be counted. Therefore, 700 characters minimum for each post in BanQ signature campaign is strange and really impossible to get more supporters for BanQ project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
~
Signature Campaign
~
•   Posts must have a minimum length of 700 characters..
Hi dev,

Firstly, thanks for the announcement about BanQ project and detailed information about its signature campaign. However, I have a simple question for you. As you see from the quote above, post-length required is at least 700 characters. Are you serious? Or it is simply typos? 700 characters for one threads at least, that sounds extremely weird, unrealistic. Would you mind explaining or confirming about this one, please. I would like to join your campaign if requirements be clarified by you.
Best regards,
copper member
Activity: 84
BANQ - CRYPTOBANK FOR EVERYONE
BanQ has been listed on Crypto Bridge, a decentralized exchange, Micah.
What is the next exchange you want to be?

BANQ going to bigger exchanges, applications are submitted. We will reveal it soon.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
What is the next exchange you want to be?
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: