Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BANQ] [MASTERNODES] [HIGH ROI] ⭐️BANQ ⭐- DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM - page 8. (Read 6462 times)

Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Activity: 404
Hello. Tell me, please, when will Airdrop be paid? I wanted to join the signature campaign, but 2 Banq is very small Cry
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
BANQ - CRYPTOBANK FOR EVERYONE

White paper of the project will be released today.

copper member
The BanQ project has potential to change the world with its original ideas about top-notch, innovative platform and services, applications to the financial area. Decentralising financial services is one of the most important movement for our society to be more wealthy and more secured.

Thank you, we will do our best.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
The BanQ project has potential to change the world with its original ideas about top-notch, innovative platform and services, applications to the financial area. Decentralising financial services is one of the most important movement for our society to be more wealthy and more secured.

Where did you get that idea? its just a newly launch coin and just starting up with they marketing. Changing the world Cheesy are your high!?

what are innovative platform thus BANQ offer? its the same clone masternode coin just like any others.
Activity: 47
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I see no coins incoming... I guess my twitter needs some cleanup
We will start an airdrop soon.
ah OK then. I will do some advertising for a bit. Recently Timec have paid me 20 coins so that's a good reason to post in their topic with the signature. Also IMC have failed to pay their airdrop and I'm gonna curse dem all MFz and that all would have a signature in it  Wink and of course I took me part in MTI airdrop and that needs some mentioning in there topic either. And blame Proton dev for such low price of 2-3k sats for a coin. And ask when Kingston pay out their airdrop. And that all would have a signature in it Smiley
copper member

We will start an airdrop soon.
Activity: 694
In Nervos we trust.
copper member
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Airdrop reward : 3 Banq for 1 participant
How long will BanQ signature campaign last, DevCryptobanq? I would like to join it but I also want to make sure that it will last for a long time because I am joining another signature campaign. I don't want to leave my current one to join yours if it will run for one or two weeks.
can we have a spreadsheet? I can't see any Banq in my wallet. Did the payout already happen or this is in the process yet?
copper member
Activity: 826
Merit: 302

1) Where reward system ? To many need to do and zero info about rewards  Cheesy

2) How you copy and do mistake ?  Angry

Here y told: Participants have to be at least Member, do not apply if you are not at least Member.

On form: Participants have to be at least Full Member, do not apply if you are not at least Full Member

copper member
hy dev, is there any latest information about your next project plan?

BANQ will be listed now on bigger exchanges.

The Whitepaper will be ready this week.
Activity: 388
When 70% of the distribution is distributed to 30%, mining is not profitable Angry
Pages:
Jump to: