Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx.io - Established crypto exchange - chat & trade lotto - fee sharing - page 2. (Read 5968 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Theres no profit shares for last month.. but I've  got 0.20 banx share for that.
Hopefully will have some profit this end month.
Is there any chance to sell this shares.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
Haven't had an issue with Banx yet. It would be nice if the volume was up, but there are arbitrage opportunities for those with a keen eye.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
is any can access the website? i cant access it, its blank page to me.. using difference browser and still a blank page.
have no problem accessing the website before..  Undecided
regrads,
Nick
I think it must have been a transient issue, as it all appears fine atm.
Yea its fine now, after like 1hour i can access it.
Sure next time will contact them Wink but because i have blank pages i cant contact them there. So i juz post here to see if other member can access it.
Thank you Smiley
Yeah of course no problem Smiley
❃ CyberNick ❃
is any can access the website? i cant access it, its blank page to me.. using difference browser and still a blank page.
regrads,
Nick
Yea its fine now, after like 1hour i can access it.
Sure next time will contact them Wink but because i have blank pages i cant contact them there. So i juz post here to see if other member can access it.
Thank you Smiley
legendary
regrads,
Nick
legendary
Hi Bizzyb,Nice to discover Banx thread.Maybe i will ask to add one coin to Banx if i will be sure his 3d technolgy project is real

Have i sent request to you or banx support
Thanks
received news about banx further plans,looks great
Please contact Banx.
I don't work for them, I just wanted to create a presence on this forum as they had not.
You can use their support system
https://banxcapital.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
❃ CyberNick ❃
regrads,
Nick
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Hi Bizzyb,Nice to discover Banx thread.Maybe i will ask to add one coin to Banx if i will be sure his 3d technolgy project is real

Have i sent request to you or banx support
Thanks
received news about banx further plans,looks great
legendary
didnt log into banx.io this few days, and now the price drop that much lol.
0.0055 per share.  Embarrassed
what makes it drop that low actually. will it back higher again XD
i thought it will stay same until ICO release.
Yeah, people get a bit confused with this sometimes.
The ICO price was always meant to be pegged at a USD value of around $2.00
They dropped the BTC price to take into account the recent price rise
❃ CyberNick ❃
didnt log into banx.io this few days, and now the price drop that much lol.
0.0055 per share.  Embarrassed
what makes it drop that low actually. will it back higher again XD
i thought it will stay same until ICO release.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Logged in on two separate devices this morning,  one windows based, the other android.  No problems  Lips sealed  Suggest you contact admin.
legendary
hello there!
recently the banx site have some problem? i find out its hard to log in for this few day, sometimes cant even log in. and its just keep loading.
its just happen to me or some people is the same?
Im having the same problem. It verifies my username pretty quickly but ive been waiting over 15 minutes for it to verify my password so i can log in and nothing. Maybe this is telling us something about banx?
"Maybe this is telling us something about banx?"
Really?
Or you could try contacting Support from the clearly advertised Support link on the website.
Or you know, try rebooting or trying another device.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
hello there!
recently the banx site have some problem? i find out its hard to log in for this few day, sometimes cant even log in. and its just keep loading.
its just happen to me or some people is the same?
Im having the same problem. It verifies my username pretty quickly but ive been waiting over 15 minutes for it to verify my password so i can log in and nothing. Maybe this is telling us something about banx?
Activity: 196
I am still selling my 3 shares for. 012btc
Activity: 196
Cause I would not buy at the price he wanted after btc jumped $70 that day.What has that to do with escrow for that when I come on you will get negative feedback

You agreed in buying it.

xapo wallet is offline in Singapore will send it if it comes back on but if you get an other offer tell me

after that reply of yours. You won't even bother to reply to my PM

Plain and simple. You really are a scammer that would target gullible newbies
Activity: 140
Got 10 shares and I'm selling them below market value, contact me if you want em.
Selling my 10 shares for 0.04 BTC. if anyone wants them, Message me,
Thanks.
Still for sale!
price lowered to 0.03 with the recent decrease in price, going first with anyone trusted.
legendary
Hi,

The order book is definitely looking strange and inconsistent of the incoming buy orders, I been looking at it for few hours and it's not consistent,
for example at
 just now (Nov 6, 2015 11:54 PM) 34.11139137 were bought but the first order in the ledger is still at 379.82669456
also the new 0.0055 price ledger is at 31210.72124101 for hours although hundreds of coins were sold, I was actually watching it carefully because I had a good position in the ledger with the regular volume of buying (that I'm starting to doubt now).
The sell orders are from users.
If you watch those orders, you can see the trades taking place against those orders.
The other orders going through are from the backend system for "private sale" orders.
I don't know the fine detail, other than that, all of which has been publicly stated many many times over.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi,

The order book is definitely looking strange and inconsistent of the incoming buy orders, I been looking at it for few hours and it's not consistent,
for example at
 just now (Nov 6, 2015 11:54 PM) 34.11139137 were bought but the first order in the ledger is still at 379.82669456
also the new 0.0055 price ledger is at 31210.72124101 for hours although hundreds of coins were sold, I was actually watching it carefully because I had a good position in the ledger with the regular volume of buying (that I'm starting to doubt now).
legendary
BanxShares ICO price reduced in line with increase of USD value of BTC.
Now 0.0055
https://banx.io/trade?c=BANX&p=BTC
legendary
The 50% BanxCapital owned startup
Remittio
wins "Angels Choice" award from over 2000 other startups at Websummit 2015

https://blog.websummit.net/angels-choice-award-wednesday/

To those holders of Banx Shares, this is a hugely exciting announcement, with great future potential.

To those who have not yet obtained BanxShares they can be purchased during this ICO phase from Banx.io
Banx.io/trade?c=BANX&p=BTC
Pages:
Jump to: