Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx.io - Established crypto exchange - chat & trade lotto - fee sharing - page 3. (Read 5968 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Cause I would not buy at the price he wanted after btc jumped $70 that day.What has that to do with escrow for that when I come on you will get negative feedback
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I would advise not to deal with coinmaster222 especially if there is no escrow involve.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
hello there!
recently the banx site have some problem? i find out its hard to log in for this few day, sometimes cant even log in. and its just keep loading.
its just happen to me or some people is the same?
Just logged in on my phone and typed in chat box without issue.
So, not sure sorry, appears to be you affect atm.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
hello there!
recently the banx site have some problem? i find out its hard to log in for this few day, sometimes cant even log in. and its just keep loading.
its just happen to me or some people is the same?
Activity: 140
Got 10 shares and I'm selling them below market value, contact me if you want em.
Selling my 10 shares for 0.04 BTC. if anyone wants them, Message me,
Thanks.
Still for sale!
3 Banx shares for .015BTC
well i have banx shares since before the Spring and never got btc yet always shares

So, i thought you were going to buy my remaining 3 shares?
legendary
All BanxShares holders will receive a profit dividend from BanxCapital, including a 25% "stake" in the worlds first blockChain based physical lottery.
More details here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lottoshares-launch-physical-lottery-based-in-the-caribbean-1181559
i got my shares interest too profit,
thanks to you bizzyb, anyway how long will this coin release from ICO? will it takes longer than month or it depends.
No problem.
The ICO for BanxShares will end when they migrate to Bitshares2.0.
I don't know when that will be, that is an internal business decision for BanxCapital.
I'm just a guy trying to get some exposure for www.Banx.io exchange and BanxShares www.BanxCapital.com as I am an investor and want to see it succeed, but also I think they're a decent bunch of people trying to do some good in this space.
Not to turn this into a rant, but what I see mostly in crypto is trolling and bashing and trying to steal from each others small user bases in this very niche sector.
Very few people are trying to bring in NEW people into crypto.
For crypto to succeed it needs NEW people using it, buying it, selling it - not the same old small community vying for their turn in the spotlight.
BanxCapital are trying to do that with a goal of bringing in 50,000 NEW people into crypto.
Something we at MonetaryUnit are trying to do too Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12861722
legendary
Activity: 1470
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
I go to page https://www.banx.io/banx and I see the monthly payouts in BTC
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
All BanxShares holders will receive a profit dividend from BanxCapital, including a 25% "stake" in the worlds first blockChain based physical lottery.
More details here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lottoshares-launch-physical-lottery-based-in-the-caribbean-1181559
i got my shares interest too profit,
thanks to you bizzyb, anyway how long will this coin release from ICO? will it takes longer than month or it depends.
well i have banx shares since before the Spring and never got btc yet always shares
legendary
Activity: 1470
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
ATP pays out in the altcoins traded. BTS pays out in BTC
Got several thousand now,will either make a fortune or nothing.Thats crypto for you.Why are some paid out in shares and others in BTC??
legendary
More details here
Got 10 shares and I'm selling them below market value, contact me if you want em.
Selling my 10 shares for 0.04 BTC. if anyone wants them, Message me,
Thanks.
legendary
I got share interest in my account Grin
Its not much but still its good. And i can cash that out interest immediately rite
Hi, you and the hundreds of other new users who got their FREE Banx shares also received a BTC dividend, which as you say, you are free to cash out immediately.
We would much rather of course you use the exchange www.Banx.io to trade crypto on Smiley
sold my 12 shares and still got 3 remaining for .015BTC
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I got share interest in my account Grin
Its not much but still its good. And i can cash that out interest immediately rite
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
still selling my shares and i hope people won't becoming inactive after i have contacted the escrow..

Contact mark and get him to buy them back
Pages:
Jump to: