Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BASH] [QPoS] LuckChain, The World’s 1st Blockchain Gaming System,Play Any - page 34. (Read 125826 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Hello there,
We are reviewing twitter forwarding,
And we find many records that do not conform to specifications,
Please edit your posts like this format: "https://twitter.com/Sogerns/status/782037623615414272"
Then we can identify your twitter name and easy to count.
Thank you very much

How to edit Huh

Simply ctrl-c    -     ctrl-v ?

May be make gradation of bounty reward for numbers of real followers (and for signature too for rank on the forum) ?
Activity: 672
Activity: 592
Hello LuckChain Dev,

Where is the signature bounty? Retweet.

WHY not arrive?

Just do a backread I read it's going to happen next year,you will have a gift next year a good start to 2017 Bash price on Yobit is not stable rigth now I saw so many dumps,if bounties are rewarded now many more dump will pile.

I would say we need to hold and buy, not dump, yobit is a bad exchange

Ur gift will be yobit taking ur money after being cleaned out.
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
Hello there,
Please edit your posts like this format: "https://twitter.com/Sogerns/status/782037623615414272"
Thank you very much

I made some retweets here where I added additional comments that help promote luckchain. I also do some personal tweets for luckchain support, but if it does not count, it does not matter. I and also would say that others are all happy that you are now working on twitter bounty for distribution. We appreciate all the hardwork and efforts that you gave to luckchain community. Many will dump, but then many players added, it is getting tougher now on game reward winnings.

Maybe selling low this month is how winnings are converted into btc since its price really soars high and christmas time is near, so we really expect good profit this first quarter of coming year. Well, I'm very much at ease that I will receive my signature bounty late and treat that as a long term investment for this project. Wishing huge success for luckchain team this 2017!  Smiley

regards,MB

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LuckChain Team Member
LuckChain version 2.0.1.6 12.20 released,
1, fix count games bug when encash (will active at 120,000 blocks, mandatory update)
2, little change UI

Download link (windows):  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7raTGP_6vTVV2FWd1Z4U0lOREU/view?usp=sharing
For Mac Os:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7raTGP_6vTVWXlWeTI2RWV5eVE/view?usp=sharing

How to update, for example:
1, Extract LuckChain-QT5-1220.zip (or .7z) to "D:\LuckChain-Qt5\" folder
2, Copy your current wallet.dat file to "D:\LuckChain-Qt5\BlockChain\" folder,
3, Run "D:\LuckChain-Qt5\LuckChain-Qt.exe"
LuckChain Team Member
your Faucet not working and giving error continuously

Hello,
Please get faucet reward from LuckChain wallet app.
Activity: 489
your Faucet not working and giving error continuously

LuckChain Team Member
Hello there,
Thank you very much
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Developer at TheCryptoChat
thanks for the tips here guys, I managed to get my wallet to sync again too Smiley you're all awesome
Activity: 658
wallet stuck at block 88396, even i add some node

After seeing your post I run my wallet,and everything is ok in my end b esure you have the latest version and you are not using a vpn,sometimes your anti virus is the culprit,be sure to whitelist ,update us if it is fix,for reference.

I have same situation but dont remember what block exactly, i still cant sync

I also got this problem when i restart my PC, i try to update wallet and now i can sync correctly.

Thank's all, my wallet work now
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Hello LuckChain Dev,

Where is the signature bounty? Retweet.

WHY not arrive?

Just do a backread I read it's going to happen next year,you will have a gift next year a good start to 2017 Bash price on Yobit is not stable rigth now I saw so many dumps,if bounties are rewarded now many more dump will pile.

I would say we need to hold and buy, not dump, yobit is a bad exchange
Activity: 462

After seeing your post I run my wallet,and everything is ok in my end b esure you have the latest version and you are not using a vpn,sometimes your anti virus is the culprit,be sure to whitelist ,update us if it is fix,for reference.

I also got this problem when i restart my PC, i try to update wallet and now i can sync correctly.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Activity: 658
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
I check on Nova and Bash is on third place in the voting,since Yobit open the deposit I wonder if people are still voting for Bash,they should,the more exchange,the more volume and price comparison it will take 3 more weeks to get that 250 votes.
LuckChain Team Member
Hello dev, I suggest for you to change the title of this ANN this because ICO in yobit already done and the remaining coins has burned, maybe you can put how much btc reached from ICO. thanks
yeah, you have a point but the ICO at c-cex still on-going. Grin
And it can also be added on the title of this ANN  Grin
ok, agree. Cheesy

Anyone know bash POS rate, i wanna buy some bash to stake it

Each block reward 10 BASH, play game will get more BASH then staking.

I am more tempted to play games than staking my wallet,but I lose a lot,maybe this games are not for me but interested to hold this coin as their's a big potential in the market,once gamers tap this coin,I'm sure this will explode in the future.

We think so, too.
About game, if initiator bet "big", you bet "small", initiator bet "odd", you bet "even",
Then your chances of winning will high.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Hello dev, I suggest for you to change the title of this ANN this because ICO in yobit already done and the remaining coins has burned, maybe you can put how much btc reached from ICO. thanks
And it can also be added on the title of this ANN  Grin
ok, agree. Cheesy

I am more tempted to play games than staking my wallet,but I lose a lot,maybe this games are not for me but interested to hold this coin as their's a big potential in the market,once gamers tap this coin,I'm sure this will explode in the future.
LuckChain Team Member
Can someone link the rules for the weekly competition? I don't quite understand how it works...

I ask dev lately about this, what is clear is winning high amount of bash puts you to the top of the list, this is what I understand regarding this competition. Best chances are to participate actively in every game that pops up and bet 4 to 5 times the minimum bet to gain more bash ahead of others who won also.
Some with good strategy in playing lucky 16 can do also much more winnings though too risky. Much more if you will dominate the lucky boss. Smiley

Maybe dev you should add start date and cut off date/time in every phase so everything is much clear to new bettors. Somewhere added on top - Luckchain client xxxxx "The fourth phase of game competition start - 12/---/16 ends  12/---/16 11:00 beijing time".

Since yobit wallet open, I noticed more players come in, so goodluck and hope everything on development is doing well!  Wink

regards,MB

Ok,
Thank you very much for your advise Smiley
LuckChain Team Member
And it can also be added on the title of this ANN  Grin
ok, agree. Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: