Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BASH] [QPoS] LuckChain, The World’s 1st Blockchain Gaming System,Play Any - page 36. (Read 125826 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 505
whats about twitter bounty? when it will be distributed? you dont ansered on forum, maybe you can tell here?
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
when did the deposit function works?

On Yobit there's still no guaranty when,could be tomorrow or next week,on CCEX next year as they are still finishing the ICO but if we reach 25o on Novaexchange we can openly trade Bash within 48 hours after the voting ,so if you want to buy deposit and withdraw support Bash in Novaexchange voting.
We can vote every 24 Hours right? if yes, 250 vote is not hard to reached if all the community want to help this coin added at novaexchange vote every 24hours, but i want just not at novaexchange, maybe livecoin.net is good option too

I didn't know that, I'm going to continue voting, do the same.

You have free votes every 24 hours it is reset daily when you access the add coin page you can see in your panel that yes available,it is not really hard to get into Novaexchange,if we have 50 people here voting ,but I doubt it's been 3 days I guess only 5 or 7 are really voting..

It seems like this, let's get bash in this exchanger!  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LuckChain Team Member
Whats about % POS value? In specifications ths info not present.

Each block reward 10 BASH.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1132
Whats about % POS value? In specifications ths info not present.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

We have bought back more than 1,000,000 BASH  Grin

It's double profit for devs and protection for investors,a good coin developer will set up a buy wall,this is to protect the value of the coin and for those who wants to get out or sell his coin because of his needs,without much lost from his investment.

I hope dev can keep up the buy wall as long as it's possible.
Merit: 294

guess it's time to pump the price to reach the BASH's real value.
LuckChain Team Member

Activity: 462
lots of progress happening here, might buy some soon

buy it now bro, while its cheap.

Can you tell us more why bash could also be worth more than 50 satoshis in the next few weeks? I recently installed the wallet and dumped what i bought seeing the purpose of bash is to simply play on their platform and nothing else.

You are posting that because this is not in your interest,if you are pond of betting or lottery then this coin is for you ,Bash is profitable for the simple reason you have a chance to win lots of bash,we have early winner of 100k,500 k or 1 million Bash in it's earlier version,and what could be the worth of that now in trading exchanges

The power of bash is in his gaming feature. Not like other games, sometime they are not fair.

If you read some altcoin thread here,majority of the coins just exist with nothing to show at all and was created for pump and dump.clone coin with no features or roadmap at all,very much different from Bash who already underwent 5 wallet update in their ICO's stage,this is already an achievement.

Dont worry about current price, price will going up naturally when we got more player  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Can you tell us more why bash could also be worth more than 50 satoshis in the next few weeks? I recently installed the wallet and dumped what i bought seeing the purpose of bash is to simply play on their platform and nothing else.

You are posting that because this is not in your interest,if you are pond of betting or lottery then this coin is for you ,Bash is profitable for the simple reason you have a chance to win lots of bash,we have early winner of 100k,500 k or 1 million Bash in it's earlier version,and what could be the worth of that now in trading exchanges

The power of bash is in his gaming feature. Not like other games, sometime they are not fair.

If you read some altcoin thread here,majority of the coins just exist with nothing to show at all and was created for pump and dump.clone coin with no features or roadmap at all,very much different from Bash who already underwent 5 wallet update in their ICO's stage,this is already an achievement.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

it's not for betting on their wallet alone, it's a crypto that you can trade, buy or sell, isn't it another purposes?

For trading is a given in to all crypto. Yes, you can buy bash and sell bash. but for investors point of view, why would you buy bash for?
There seems no demand to it unless you play the stupid games inside. A holder better ask himself whether there is a point in holding it.
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
when did the deposit function works?

On Yobit there's still no guaranty when,could be tomorrow or next week,on CCEX next year as they are still finishing the ICO but if we reach 25o on Novaexchange we can openly trade Bash within 48 hours after the voting ,so if you want to buy deposit and withdraw support Bash in Novaexchange voting.
We can vote every 24 Hours right? if yes, 250 vote is not hard to reached if all the community want to help this coin added at novaexchange vote every 24hours, but i want just not at novaexchange, maybe livecoin.net is good option too

I didn't know that, I'm going to continue voting, do the same.

it's not for betting on their wallet alone, it's a crypto that you can trade, buy or sell, isn't it another purposes?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Activity: 462

LuckChain Team Member
there is some little movement at yobit wherein the deposit is already enabled, as expected, some people that get their bounty dumped the price, but after they get their coins sold, they will regret when the price started to accelerates to it's real value.

Please don't worry,
We'll buy their cheap BASH.
LuckChain Team Member
Activity: 420
Little late to confirm thats i'm receive the payment from bounty translation. thanks dev

Welcome to play LuckChain games,
Maybe you will win more BASH Wink
hi LuckChain,
I also send my address to the bounty translate,good luck Smiley
there is some little movement at yobit wherein the deposit is already enabled, as expected, some people that get their bounty dumped the price, but after they get their coins sold, they will regret when the price started to accelerates to it's real value.
Pages:
Jump to: