Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BASH] [QPoS] LuckChain, The World’s 1st Blockchain Gaming System,Play Any - page 66. (Read 125826 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
The value of BASH on yobit still is 125 sats, i thought it would be 60sats after the investors agreed to lower its price. There could be more investors if they see it to be 60sats. Its best if yobit displays 60 sats.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
yeah.. I got free bash with faucet http://faucet.luckchain.org/
I hope reward faucet getting higher 100 up to 1000 bash  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Kind of sucks that withdrawals are not allowed on Yobit right now, I wanted to withdraw my coins to my wallet to try out the betting, are the withdrawals going to be suspended for the entire duration of the ICO?

These applies to all exchanges that hold ICO that is not to interrupt the ongoing ICO there's only a few days to go before the the ICO is finish from there you can withdraw your bash,many members now are very eager to play the lottery ,.

Yes, may be this is ICO rules.

You only need to wait 4 days more,in some situation withdrawal is not allow,if ever this happen the dev should address this issue asap,people wants to stake or in the case of Bash wants to play on Bash lottery and games
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LuckChain Team Member
Activity: 364
LuckChain Team Member
Kind of sucks that withdrawals are not allowed on Yobit right now, I wanted to withdraw my coins to my wallet to try out the betting, are the withdrawals going to be suspended for the entire duration of the ICO?

These applies to all exchanges that hold ICO that is not to interrupt the ongoing ICO there's only a few days to go before the the ICO is finish from there you can withdraw your bash,many members now are very eager to play the lottery ,.

Yes, may be this is ICO rules.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Yesterday I lost 10000 BASH in the Boss Lucky game with a minimum bet of 10000 BASH.
and won the Boss Lucky game with a minimum bet of 1000 BASH.         
 Total bet 13000 BASH, won 18000 BASH         
 Net profit of 5000 BASH         
Good luck!  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
LuckChain Team Member
It's called a good bet.

Congratulations dev by work constant, and we can be sure that bash will be here for a long time.  Smiley

I don't understand what you are saying Wink
Sorry for my poor english.  Cheesy
LuckChain Team Member
wow the dev is really screwing this coin before it even gets going with this halving the price thing, seem so unnecessary and is complicating and discouraging investors before the coin even gets going.  

This is equivalent conversion,  No one lost.
please don't get too excited Wink
As long as it is well communicated and every one gets their coin nobody will going to lose,in fact this is a good deal as it will double your coin right away and you have a good chance to make profit if the buy order zooms up to 200 above..

Yes, it will double all investor's coins, But not change the total supply.

Let's explain the things to all of you.
Some Pre-ICO investors suggest we reduce the price of BASH to 60 sats, and Pre-ICO price reduce to 50 sats,
They hope to get more people to participate in LuckChain project, this is a good idea,
We consultation with most Pre-ICO investors, they agree that.
So we'll send other 50% coins to the Pre-ICO investors and C-CEX YoBit will give ICO investors double coins,
And We'll double the reward, some help us friends also will get another 50% reward coins.
This is equivalent conversion,  No one going to lose.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
wow the dev is really screwing this coin before it even gets going with this halving the price thing, seem so unnecessary and is complicating and discouraging investors before the coin even gets going. 

As long as it is well communicated and every one gets their coin nobody will going to lose,in fact this is a good deal as it will double your coin right away and you have a good chance to make profit if the buy order zooms up to 200 above..
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Would you like to see the Champions League betting!?  Smiley
LuckChain Team Member
I mean is more win than lose =D

It is hard, you can try lucky 16, bet multi numbers at once.
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Ok, i'll reward you,
But please PM your BASH address to me, don't post at this thread,
Good luck.

Okay I'll do it like that another time. But why?
By the way are you not gonna answer my translation question?

Translation is open, you can translate it into your language! To receive the BASH, you're going to have to wait until the end of ico.

Consultation the conditions on first page, things are clear.  Wink Smiley

Activity: 717
how to win bet bash?, I always lose  Undecided

Not too sure actually I'm probably only going to use it to bet on current events and not complicated algorithms that stuff is too complicated to be fun at least to me
wow.. it's cool  Cool
do you always win?

No one can always win,
He is the God of gamblers?  Grin
I mean is more win than lose =D
LuckChain Team Member

Not too sure actually I'm probably only going to use it to bet on current events and not complicated algorithms that stuff is too complicated to be fun at least to me
wow.. it's cool  Cool
do you always win?

No one can always win,
He is the God of gamblers?  Grin
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
this coin is going to be cool! good luck Bash
LuckChain Team Member

Activity: 717

wow.. it's cool  Cool
do you always win?
Pages:
Jump to: