Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BASH] [QPoS] LuckChain, The World’s 1st Blockchain Gaming System,Play Any - page 64. (Read 125826 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Yobit ICO ended already?
I thought there are still days left. I just check it today and its days before it will end. price instead goes 126 sats when i remember, its suppose to be changed to 60 sats.

I read it on the chatboard that they have cancelled the 125 and will change it 60 sats we are just waiting for the update,right now there is an ongoing open trade among traders which is good for the marketcap ..

Good to know. Thanks.
I am currently gathering more btc to buy BASH that is why i'm constantly checking its status on yobit whether its price was already set to 60sats.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Yobit ICO ended already?
I thought there are still days left. I just check it today and its days before it will end. price instead goes 126 sats when i remember, its suppose to be changed to 60 sats.

I read it on the chatboard that they have cancelled the 125 and will change it 60 sats we are just waiting for the update,right now there is an ongoing open trade among traders which is good for the marketcap ..

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Yobit ICO ended already?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LuckChain Team Member
Update files are a bit bigger..I am starting my update now. Very clean, nice work dev.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/257d71a46986e24720b6dbd48dcae8830bc36a7e8ae535eb61a917ed2a02e803/analysis/1478614518/

EDIT: Update success..it may seems slow upon loading but once done, its not laggy. I hope online users respond so that we can test. or you dev? Thanks.

Yes, qt5's support lib files is big.
Did you in chat room now?
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Update files are a bit bigger..I am starting my update now. Very clean, nice work dev.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/257d71a46986e24720b6dbd48dcae8830bc36a7e8ae535eb61a917ed2a02e803/analysis/1478614518/

EDIT: Update success..it may seems slow upon loading but once done, its not laggy. I hope online users respond so that we can test. or you dev? Thanks.
LuckChain Team Member
Chat room is necessary to facilitate communication between the players

Yes, but hack.chat looks slow Sad

Hello you can try this one a friend created this one for Victoriouscoin  you can create a profile here and chat with your supporters..

http://coinmeetup.online/

Check out of the price on their how to start page or contact the victoriouscoin administrator

Ok, thank you very much Wink
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Hello you can try this one a friend created this one for Victoriouscoin  you can create a profile here and chat with your supporters..

http://coinmeetup.online/

Check out of the price on their how to start page or contact the victoriouscoin administrator
LuckChain Team Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
LuckChain Team Member
LuckChain version 2.0.1.6 11.08 version coming soon.
Fix some bugs, change background image, add "Chat Room", Compiled with Qt 5.5.1

Download link:
Zip format (90mb): http://luckchain.org/app/?id=1
7Zip format (69mb): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7raTGP_6vTVZ1oyaTNnMThjUE0/view?usp=sharing

LuckChain Team Member
Nice work there dev..keep it up! A Chatroom is very important, that is the fastest way to address our concerns and to give immediate tutorials, even reporting referees.  Cheesy

Yes.
We can communicate directly in the chat room.
We use hack.chat frame, thanks to hack.chat Smiley
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Nice work there dev..keep it up! A Chatroom is very important, that is the fastest way to address our concerns and to give immediate tutorials, even reporting referees.  Cheesy
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
wow the dev is really screwing this coin before it even gets going with this halving the price thing, seem so unnecessary and is complicating and discouraging investors before the coin even gets going.  

This is equivalent conversion,  No one lost.
please don't get too excited Wink
As long as it is well communicated and every one gets their coin nobody will going to lose,in fact this is a good deal as it will double your coin right away and you have a good chance to make profit if the buy order zooms up to 200 above..

Yes, it will double all investor's coins, But not change the total supply.

Let's explain the things to all of you.
Some Pre-ICO investors suggest we reduce the price of BASH to 60 sats, and Pre-ICO price reduce to 50 sats,
They hope to get more people to participate in LuckChain project, this is a good idea,
We consultation with most Pre-ICO investors, they agree that.
So we'll send other 50% coins to the Pre-ICO investors and C-CEX YoBit will give ICO investors double coins,
And We'll double the reward, some help us friends also will get another 50% reward coins.
This is equivalent conversion,  No one going to lose.
Thanks.

It's called a good bet.

Congratulations dev by work constant, and we can be sure that bash will be here for a long time.  Smiley
LuckChain Team Member
LuckChain version 2.0.1.6 11.08 version coming soon.
Fix some bugs, change background image, add "Chat Room", Compiled with Qt 5.5.1

LuckChain Team Member
Good morning I bought bash on yobit and it still in 125 sat what happens is yobit don't give the price low when finish the ICO you going to put the difference in BASH coins?
Is nice looking the games hope you add more games to the net

Hello,
We are also waiting for the reply of YoBit.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Good morning I bought bash on yobit and it still in 125 sat what happens is yobit don't give the price low when finish the ICO you going to put the difference in BASH coins?
Is nice looking the games hope you add more games to the net
Activity: 111
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
This looks like a decent coin ! At last, something good comes from ico.

Yes,they already got one working project while an ICO is ongoing,not just an ordibary project but something that is huge and can make every users fortune,so download the wallet see for yourself and participate on the lottery.
Activity: 77
This looks like a decent coin ! At last, something good comes from ico.
Pages:
Jump to: