Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 22. (Read 82727 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Can you use the gpu miner on suprnova pool?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
and.. block explorer is down
not that it ever worked correctly... addresses display was wrong
legendary
I have downloaded the cpu miner and tried running it on both 32 and 64 bit windows 7 pc's on suprnova pool using .bat file command line 'minerd -a bitblock -o stratum+tcp://bbl.suprnova.cc:3663 -u x -p x -t 3' as shown on pool getting started guide and every time the miner wont start. I've tried different thread settings and no thread setting and still the same.

Can anyone please tell me correct .bat command line.

Try start it with this in the bat to see if it runs and gives you a hashrate:

Code:
minerd -a bitblock --benchmark
Pause

If it  still won't run, make sure the miner id not being block by your firewall. Also check the file properties to see if Windows is blocking the file. I know Windows 8.1 will keep some wallets and miners from running until you unblock them.

Thank you very much that's done it Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I have downloaded the cpu miner and tried running it on both 32 and 64 bit windows 7 pc's on suprnova pool using .bat file command line 'minerd -a bitblock -o stratum+tcp://bbl.suprnova.cc:3663 -u x -p x -t 3' as shown on pool getting started guide and every time the miner wont start. I've tried different thread settings and no thread setting and still the same.

Try start it with this in the bat to see if it runs and gives you a hashrate:

Code:
minerd -a bitblock --benchmark
Pause

If it  still won't run, make sure the miner id not being block by your firewall. Also check the file properties to see if Windows is blocking the file. I know Windows 8.1 will keep some wallets and miners from running until you unblock them.

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
WTF,when I got up this morning,bbl.suprnova.cc down again Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
buy now and thank me later  Grin

Yeah, this is looking pretty explosive.
legendary

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
buy now and thank me later  Grin
Activity: 59
That I'll can dump some of them, of course! that is the only difference for me, so cool earning 500$ in 2 hours of cpu mining  Cheesy

I won't sell any right now, the price is still too low.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
And it seems there is no answer about the Darkcoin logo into the BBL wallet tray icon ? Smiley

Read between the lines, this is DRK 2.0! just w8!  Wink

Exactly, it's DRK 2.0 in at least 1 aspect:

With an even faster instamine 1.8m in 18 hours.
The next 1,8m coins at current block reward (25) will take 125 days.

Interpretation of these facts is up to every individual of course : )

That's not true. It took less than 8 hours for over 1.6M coins to be mined with Darkcoin, which uses the same block reward structure and started at 500 coins per block as well. All without even a Windows wallet available for days.

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins#darkcoin

In comparison the BBL was MUCH more fair an evenly distributed. The wallets, miners, pools and block explorer were all available at launch.
Activity: 7
Other than this being the first x15 what else is going for it?

That I'll can dump some of them, of course! that is the only difference for me, so cool earning 500$ in 2 hours of cpu mining  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
The price now in bittrex
BBL go to the moon  Cheesy
hold dont rush to sell
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
bbl to the moon.now so cheap 12000sats
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Other than this being the first x15 what else is going for it?
Activity: 532
And it seems there is no answer about the Darkcoin logo into the BBL wallet tray icon ? Smiley

Read between the lines, this is DRK 2.0! just w8!  Wink

Exactly, it's DRK 2.0 in at least 1 aspect:

With an even faster instamine 1.8m in 18 hours.
The next 1,8m coins at current block reward (25) will take 125 days.

Interpretation of these facts is up to every individual of course : )
Activity: 547
aznboy84, getting a report in from ystarnaud at sgminer-dec/sgminer

You need to do a pull request and specify the sgminer_v5 tree instead of the master tree.  Even though master was pushed up into v5, you're asking it compare against an incorrect tree.

Thanks again if you can close the old pull request and open a new one pointed specifically at the v5_0 tree branch.  You may need to select "compare across forks" in the pull request option.

Edit, since your pull is trying to compare master against v5_0, inherently it is already "behind" compared to the modded pre-release-06-25-2014 you have modded and dropped on us

EDIT 2: Big thanks on closing issue 293 buddy, looking forward to when you get the new pull committed shortly.

Done i guess ... it's way more harder than coding Sad
First day on github and i had to do this lol

No shit, I'm with you on that.  It's one thing to be able to code, a whole thing entirely to have to deal with the versioning system on github.

You da man, I'm gonna bug the fuck outta the devs to push that shit in pronto.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Anymore with this... Would like to throw my 7870's on this, but the modded sgminer doesn't work.
Use bitblockold kernel instead of bitblock ...

You need to do a pull request and specify the sgminer_v5 tree instead of the master tree.  Even though master was pushed up into v5, you're asking it compare against an incorrect tree.

Thanks again if you can close the old pull request and open a new one pointed specifically at the v5_0 tree branch.  You may need to select "compare across forks" in the pull request option.

Edit, since your pull is trying to compare master against v5_0, inherently it is already "behind" compared to the modded pre-release-06-25-2014 you have modded and dropped on us

EDIT 2: Big thanks on closing issue 293 buddy, looking forward to when you get the new pull committed shortly.

Done i guess ... it's way more harder than coding Sad
First day on github and i had to do this lol
how should we set the kernel option. kernel:"bitblock" ? i try it with suprvno.cc pool but it's show all reject share on it

use "algorithm" : "bitblock" instead ....

We're getting there I think, but I don't think aznboy84 forked off that v5_0 tree, his was a local upload so it won't compare across to sgminer-dev/sgminer.  He may need to re-fork and add in his bitblock.cl additions like he did with his local upload.  That may be what he's doing now, haven't heard from him in an hour or two.

Anymore with this... Would like to throw my 7870's on this, but the modded sgminer doesn't work.

Looks like aznboy84 just submitted another pull request 294, we'll see how fast we can get it into the multi-algo with newest commits.  About 20 commits already been newer than the 06/25 build.

MUCH APPRECIATED aznboy84
Activity: 304
how should we set the kernel option. kernel:"bitblock" ? i try it with suprvno.cc pool but it's show all reject share on it

Pages:
Jump to: