Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 33. (Read 82727 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Is there a bounty for a sph-miner X15 fork with source code ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
NOTE: A GPU MINER IS OUT FOR AMD ON THE FORUMS, BUT WE SAW IT CONTAINS A VIRUS. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK:

It is not being listed on our getting started yet because we would like to find a clean source before. You can find infromation in the last posts on the BitBlock ANN.

http://suchpool.pw/bbl/

WTF? Devs have posted ITT miner with a virus?

Yes, it has been flagged by Avast. It probably is false positive, I will modify my ann to avoid raising panic, but still be careful without seeing the source as always.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5514a8ff13076a959e1f4ad5794242774627c8c54ab603534a85e8192633d9c3/analysis/1403852124/

All three of the first are typical... checking in on the Symantec detection...

EDIT: the fourth is just because Symentec has no reputation data for said file.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
NOTE: A GPU MINER IS OUT FOR AMD ON THE FORUMS, BUT WE SAW IT CONTAINS A VIRUS. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK:

It is not being listed on our getting started yet because we would like to find a clean source before. You can find infromation in the last posts on the BitBlock ANN.

Yes, it has been flagged by Avast. It probably is false positive, I will modify my ann to avoid raising panic, but still be careful without seeing the source as always.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Also, my "Kaspersky Antivirus" didn't report of any threates.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
It seems the miner is not working on older Radeons - 5xxx and 6xxx

Had you used x13mod as base for the miner? For older radeons x13mod kernel is not working, they need x13modold :/

R290 @ stock makes ~ 2.1MH
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Bitblock for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BBL

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
poloniex, cool. BBL to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1302
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
del *.bin
Color 0A
sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://www.hashharder.com:9678 -u XcfZswMRuos8Z3rdqXvWEtPRJefzccbu9C -p x -I 20 --thread-concurrency 21712 -g 1 --gpu-engine 1120 --gpu-memclock 1475 --gpu-vddc 1200 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-fan 90 --temp-cutoff 85 --scan-time 1 --queue 4 --no-submit-stale

270X  1.45M @shimlbit

i dont got more than 1,2 mh/s with any oc or config
how u got 1,4 mh/s
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Yeah not sure what that other forum is all about, Guessing its from that shojayxt guy, that guy is like creeper-style obsessed with Bitblock, like mega creepy, seeing as out we have never moderated his posts or said anything to him negatively, Just dont know with that guy..heh

need linux gpu miner
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We will get source and post it on Bitblock github as soon as possible guys.
Activity: 76
 only windows gpuminer. who can upload the sgminer for bitblock source code or linux miner tool~~
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
This is an sgminer fork, I am trying to get the start string now and will let you testers know asap. Sorry The info received on it was a bit limited at the moment. I just wanted to inform the public that there was one that I got hold of, and that it was most certainly for experienced testers or devs to give the goahead on it.

EDIT: That is great news. So you do confirm it working and no issues with the internal code? If so I will post the bounty and list it on the ANN. Thank you very much

source code, for Linux users
Activity: 303
No one like you
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
del *.bin
Color 0A
sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://www.hashharder.com:9678 -u XcfZswMRuos8Z3rdqXvWEtPRJefzccbu9C -p x -I 20 --thread-concurrency 21712 -g 1 --gpu-engine 1120 --gpu-memclock 1475 --gpu-vddc 1200 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-fan 90 --temp-cutoff 85 --scan-time 1 --queue 4 --no-submit-stale

270X  1.45M @shimlbit
legendary
@BitBlock
Do you modify the sgminer yourself or it was a third-party developer?

i guess third party but not sure
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
@BitBlock
Do you modify the sgminer yourself or it was a third-party developer?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It has also been listed on the ANN, as there has been enough positive feedback thus far. First GPU miner for bitblock! lets get those hashes moving!, Will continue to get updated new builds of the GPU miners as well and post them on the ANN when we get them.

EDIT: Also, Pool owners that are not listed on the ANN refresh our memory and they will be posted right away. Thanks

EDIT: @prix It was a third party dev. But somewhat trusted as far as we were concerned, Please let us know though if there is any funny business with it and the ANN will get pulled. Thanks

Even though it has been straight forward for us, We cannot just widely accept it instantly to pass off to the users, hence the reason for the first safety post about experienced devs/testers testing it. It has been such a huge request, we needed to get one out right away.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
i got 1,2 mh/s on my 270x
You can send a GPUMINER to me? Thank you very much!!

https://mega.co.nz/#!XB1mmIyJ!dNJgw9mZeHWe8lyBG3O7zvrL2ph9BAKoKj9cedGKGcc
Activity: 112
You can send a GPUMINER to me? Thank you very much!!
legendary
270X 1.4-1.6M/S MIS GAMING

can u show me ur config? i guess my gpu is not 100% in use Cheesy
my pc run smooth while mining
Pages:
Jump to: