Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 28. (Read 82727 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Can someone paste the confs for 280x and 290,please.

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
Color 0A
sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://www.hashharder.com:9678 -u Xqd13kbZFJwAEPcH59VbfN28jWLtSrTCoZ -p 1 -o stratum+tcp://launch2.suchpool.pw:3303 -u znakistu.1 -p 1 -I 18 -w 256 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8192
pause

Driver:13.12
windows 7 x64

Around 2 mh

Using original miner.
Activity: 137
@aznboy84 is this 32 bit version should it make difference if I try to build 64 bit one.

Got a x64 version too but there's no point, no hashrate difference between x32 and x64 Sad
here goes the x64 build
https://mega.co.nz/#!EJVWEK6D!atU0PRIfcKpP9WowkgsJT0GDXctnQPo_CarfCaSWkJ8
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Can someone paste the confs for 280x and 290,please.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Bitblock for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BBL

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
BBL.HASHLINK.EU
Up and running help us find some blocks Wink
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
@aznboy84 is this 32 bit version should it make difference if I try to build 64 bit one.
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
Suprnova  what is happening ?
Activity: 137

I got this when compiling in Linux:
sgminer-algorithm.o:(.data+0x9e0): undefined reference to `bitblock_regenhash'

Any idea?
Thanks

Made some change to makefile.am ... plz re-download it ... should able to compile now ... tested on mingw (don't have linux Sad )
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
No we are not the dev's from marucoin. Also to those still talking about unfair launch/block rewards etc. there are 3 great exchanges selling for quite low still right now, even WE are buying some of our own coins because the coin will start to even out, become settled and market cap will increase.
definately , snapping them up as I type!!
Plus the FUDers well there will always be them , think they missed the mining , jealous is the word I would use and , looked fair to me , cant expect perfection , EVER!!
Doing a good job anyways, Thaks for your work mate!!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
With talk about block reward - people haven't talked about the difficulty adjustments:

(translated to explanation style code by me from source main.cpp)
Code:
"DifficultyMode" = Current Retargeting Difficulty Mode change every 576 blocks

After Block 15200, DifficultyMode set to use KimotoGravityWell
After Block 34140, DifficultyMode set to "DarkGravityWave"
After Block 68589, DifficultyMode set to "DarkGravityWave2"

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No we are not the dev's from marucoin. Also to those still talking about unfair launch/block rewards etc. there are 3 great exchanges selling for quite low still right now, even WE are buying some of our own coins because the coin will start to even out, become settled and market cap will increase.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
where there is information about what the reward for the block should be? Nowhere find, first blocks were 111 and now on 52 ...
now Block reward

nSubsidy = (11111.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 500) nSubsidy = 500;
            if (nSubsidy < 25) nSubsidy = 25;

11111.0 / ((36+51.0)/6.0,2.0))=52

after 17000  dDiff > 75

if((nHeight >= 17000 && dDiff > 75) || nHeight >= 24000) { // GPU/ASIC difficulty calc
            // 2222222/(((x+2600)/9)^2)
            nSubsidy = (2222222.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 25) nSubsidy = 25;
            if (nSubsidy < 5) nSubsidy = 5;
Merit: 1000
My first Github resp ... based on sgminer5 pre-release (https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/tree/v5_0)

So i guess it must be able to compile and run in linux ... works better on 14.6 driver

Made some improvements based on girino version so it should be slightly faster than the official miner

Didn't test much but with a R9 270X on 14.6 driver i got around 1.7MH/s (1100/1400)

Windows binary :
https://mega.co.nz/#!gA9HECaa!J-rBsnlNjasOYXmUgcc0_X-zPcYatb9NKUG-FPgLnYE

Source :
https://github.com/aznboy84/X15GPU

270X binary if you don't have 14.6 driver
https://mega.co.nz/#!VE9mWRCK!LnH07CU15FKEgEXaOXsh7C5YC4Ih1vwJitXiBgRSRV4

I got this when compiling in Linux:
sgminer-algorithm.o:(.data+0x9e0): undefined reference to `bitblock_regenhash'

Any idea?
Thanks

Bump. Anyone could compile in Linux ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
WTF is going on with Suprnova??

I don't know, the site seems slow but up - but I'm pretty sure ocminer is aware and working on a solution.

If it's similar to Hashharder's issues - its possibly because the massive jump in hashrate owing to GPU miners is taxing the server due to the original CPU mining diff settings. Although I can't be sure.

If anyone can fix the issues though, he can, so be patient and I'm sure he will come through.

Hi !

I'm aware, and working on a solution.

Currently the problem is, people are renting Scrypt, X11 and X13 rigs and are pointing them to the pool, resulting in massive invalid shares and a DDoS-like Attack.

I'm trying to keep the stratum up, thats why the Frontend is laggy as hell, but better stratum running and frontend slow than vice versa.

As soon as the people realize that this is X15, not X11, Scrypt or X13, everything will be fine.

EDIT: Your shares and payouts are totally safe, dont worry.

Thank you for the update. Frontend is up and fast now.
Activity: 728
Marucoin dev?

if yes... this is a bad sign
i think maru was less instamined (both by dev+miners).. by far. i can be wrong. but look at MARU now SadSad
but the instamine in this coin... bitblock party Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
where there is information about what the reward for the block should be? Nowhere find, first blocks were 111 and now on 52 ...
Activity: 525

Help!

1 290 is fine, other 2 are only 500k ish.

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
del *.bin
Color 0A
sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://amsterdam.eu.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:6001 -u XXX.worker1 -p x -I 18 -w 512 -g 2 --no-adl
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I don't know, the site seems slow but up - but I'm pretty sure ocminer is aware and working on a solution.

If it's similar to Hashharder's issues - its possibly because the massive jump in hashrate owing to GPU miners is taxing the server due to the original CPU mining diff settings. Although I can't be sure.

If anyone can fix the issues though, he can, so be patient and I'm sure he will come through.

Hi !

I'm aware, and working on a solution.

Currently the problem is, people are renting Scrypt, X11 and X13 rigs and are pointing them to the pool, resulting in massive invalid shares and a DDoS-like Attack.

I'm trying to keep the stratum up, thats why the Frontend is laggy as hell, but better stratum running and frontend slow than vice versa.

As soon as the people realize that this is X15, not X11, Scrypt or X13, everything will be fine.

EDIT: Your shares and payouts are totally safe, dont worry.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
win32 miner doesnt work,
stack dump and closing
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: