Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 68. (Read 82727 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
WTB 20.000 BBL for 0.1 BTC
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Send Tweets to Bittrex or other exchanges asking to be listed, guys  Wink

sent tweets to mcxNOW, Cryptsy, MintPal, and Bittrex... also i FINALLY found another block! Smiley  this time with 500! Smiley
how much time did it took to get 500?

exactly 1 hour! Smiley
which cpu ?   Smiley

1st generation i7...
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Bitblock sayd 22m
 but it is 84M?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
What makes x15 so great? No FUD, just curious. Seems to make a lot of people excited.

Well for one, there is no GPU miner *yet*, and you can't rent Rigs or FPGAs for it... *right now*
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Any more info? Max supply?

I'm looking on the source code... here you have:
Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 84000000 * COIN;
inline bool MoneyRange(int64 nValue) { return (nValue >= 0 && nValue <= MAX_MONEY); }

84000000 coins
legendary
Activity: 1612

sent tweets to mcxNOW, Cryptsy, MintPal, and Bittrex... also i FINALLY found another block! Smiley  this time with 500! Smiley

exactly 1 hour! Smiley
which cpu ?   Smiley
Activity: 126
noticed my cpu usage is only 5% with miner up... it doesn't work for me only wallet mining does so far.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Around 22M, Guys, You can also try the p2pools at p2pool.bitblock.ml and p2pool1.bitblock.ml and see how they work for you. Sorry dev team resting for just a bit, But we are still at the computer. 6802 is the port

84m after we start driving UFO's...take it with a grain of salt hehe
Activity: 602
Any more info? Max supply?
Activity: 126
I was only able to find 3 blocks so far using the debug window console.

Waiting to see if I find any using the miner.

Question @Shadowrunner: When I use the debug console to mine do I need the -server command in the shortcut?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
wierd pool , i get shares on 1 out of 500 block .. looks like solo mining on a pool

Its the difficulty calculations for this coin (similar to X11/X13). I've adjusted the display now to give you a better assessment of what you get.

but why doesn't it accept shares from my miner? it looks like i'm solo mining over here.

I think i'll jump off the pool until this is sorted out.  Huh
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Try to set number of threads.

Example:

Code:
minerd.exe -a bitblock -t 4 -o stratum+tcp://www.hashharder.com:9678 -u your address -p anypass

-t number of threads
it's not working  Undecided

I dunno guys. Try to compile your own. I'm not a coder just did it as post says https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7506501

8 step:
cd BitBlock-cpuminer
instead
cd cpuminer
LOL Thanks for you did!

Mybe is somewrong with other
My friend I7 can use.
Both My Cpu can not use
Only can wallet mining..

exactly 1 hour! Smiley
Activity: 574
Try to set number of threads.

Example:

Code:
minerd.exe -a bitblock -t 4 -o stratum+tcp://www.hashharder.com:9678 -u your address -p anypass

-t number of threads
it's not working  Undecided

I dunno guys. Try to compile your own. I'm not a coder just did it as post says https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7506501

8 step:
cd BitBlock-cpuminer
instead
cd cpuminer
legendary
What makes x15 so great? No FUD, just curious. Seems to make a lot of people excited.

New algo is always interesting.
i think there will a clone with POS soon will try to mine if ever released lol
legendary

New algo is always interesting.
@Shadowrunner why isn't your command prompt window paused? Once it finds a block does it get passed paused???

Pause is bat command not for miner and it works when miner is shutting down. So my miner is working. If miner is closed then cmd window will be paused.

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
wierd pool , i get shares on 1 out of 500 block .. looks like solo mining on a pool

Its the difficulty calculations for this coin (similar to X11/X13). I've adjusted the display now to give you a better assessment of what you get.

but why doesn't it accept shares from my miner? it looks like i'm solo mining over here.
Pages:
Jump to: