Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 71. (Read 82727 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
help plz, command setgenerate true start  with 1 core? if i have 8 core - i need write setgenerate true -8?
setgenerate true 8 or  setgenerate true -1

thanks. in getmininginfo - genproclimit" : -1 - what this? when i write setgenerate true -3 - getinfo genproclimit" : -3.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
so in the last 20 minutes, I have mined 3 blocks with my 1st gen i7... haven't found anything in about 10 minutes... so those first 3 blocks came in the first 10 minutes.. anyone else having similar results?

I'm still finding blocks with compiled miner. I have i5-3470.
Activity: 560
help plz, command setgenerate true start  with 1 core? if i have 8 core - i need write setgenerate true -8?
1 thread = setgenerate true 1
8 thread = setgenerate true 8
All threads = setgenerate true -1 or just setgenerate true

| Help can be useful.
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I download the wallet

How can i mine ?

help--->debug--->console--->setgenerete true -1

so in the last 20 minutes, I have mined 3 blocks with my 1st gen i7... haven't found anything in about 10 minutes... so those first 3 blocks came in the first 10 minutes.. anyone else having similar results?

diff is higher now, 0.01
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
I download the wallet

How can i mine ?

Help > Debug window > Console

And write:
setgenerate true

Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I download the wallet

How can i mine ?
Activity: 167
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
No not all were us. A few exchanges were allowed to also pre-mine very few blocks before launch as incentive to exchanging very soon. The server main wallet sits cold with about 50k in BBL that will not be touched or dumped. We will not destroy the potential of a great coin with new hashing algo by just dumping stock instantly...

which exchanges?
Activity: 161
The peer pools function great, however The regular pool is still undergoing some testing and we are unsure of the results as of yet. Feel free to test is, however.

Please update OP post without everything bold and caps.

Also here is compiled CPU miner: https://mega.co.nz/#!pI03TYyZ!wFXOGPlrhjY35D-VZdMPgORqB4zucxXrkOBLSyxHlS0
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The peer pools function great, however The regular pool is still undergoing some testing and we are unsure of the results as of yet. Feel free to test is, however.
those antivirus are fucked up, once i have created a bat file to shutdown windows via keyboard, and the antivirus flagged it lmao

Yeah. I have created bat files for semi automated launch wallets and miners for new coin (it's decrease time for setup conf and other), my ESS 4 think it's ok bat, but some AV at virustotal thinks it is a virus there lol.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
those antivirus are fucked up, once i have created a bat file to shutdown windows via keyboard, and the antivirus flagged it lmao
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Guys, if you don't wanna use it then ok. Compile your own miner and you will get the same results.

nono, that's great! Thanks for sharing and for replying to my question.

--

Any exchanges planned?
Guys, if you don't wanna use it then ok. Compile your own miner and you will get the same results.
Pages:
Jump to: