Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BCD] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 13. (Read 30132 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
You dont prove the investments address, you dont care about investors and followers of the project, you are not updating bounty lists, what are you doing ?
We will publish address after BitCAD will be incorporated in Singapure. On Thursday, approximately.

What's the problem to simply publish the escrow address here in the forum, rather than giving up excuses? What does this have to do with publishing the address. This project seems fishy and I would advise not to invest on this project before things are made clear.

This is your choice. We published the address soon, this is necessary to avoid tax risks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
You dont prove the investments address, you dont care about investors and followers of the project, you are not updating bounty lists, what are you doing ?
We will publish address after BitCAD will be incorporated in Singapure. On Thursday, approximately.

What's the problem to simply publish the escrow address here in the forum, rather than giving up excuses? What does this have to do with publishing the address. This project seems fishy and I would advise not to invest on this project before things are made clear.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

And when will the bounty be updated?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 510
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
A lots of people shouting scam when Qtum was launched but now it turned out to be a good investment for many people.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Where are the addresses?

We will publish address after BitCAD will be incorporated in Singapure

How come this affect the posting of addresses here for all to know the project is legit??

I firmly believe all the BTC, ETH details should have been made public before the start of the ICO.
True. There is no connection in posting address here and getting incorporated. I begin to doubt this project now.I hope they soon answer all the concerns raised here.

Where are these people from? No addresses? No background checks? Who would invest in this!?!

It seems there are still a lot of idiots ready to throw their money at some unknown people. I am really curious to see how this will end.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11

Where are the addresses?

How come this affect the posting of addresses here for all to know the project is legit??

I firmly believe all the BTC, ETH details should have been made public before the start of the ICO.
True. There is no connection in posting address here and getting incorporated. I begin to doubt this project now.I hope they soon answer all the concerns raised here.

Where are these people from? No addresses? No background checks? Who would invest in this!?!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Where are the addresses?

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Lot of people have joined the campaigns over the last few days. It will be good to see an uptodate version of spreadsheets to make sure of our statuses in different campaigns. It is understandable that team is busy with crowdfunding campaign but this should be taken in consideration as well.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Where are the addresses?

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Very similar to deception. I would not risk my money. Especially knowing that this project has Russian developers.

i agree your critics because The risk is very heavy and get big losses ... But for me, russian or not is doesn't matter, the only important thing is legitimate of this project.  Smiley

Where are the addresses?

For now:
432 Participants
541.09 BTC
1,341,851.21 USD
7,180.65 ETH
Activity: 437
Very similar to deception. I would not risk my money. Especially knowing that this project has Russian developers.
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
You can check the crowdsale progress here: https://bitcad.io/en.html#ico
Now the amount of funds raised is about 380.87 BTC so far. Thank you for your support!

i think this just a phishing attempt!!!

Do you have some evidence?

In this case can you please make the deposit address for BTC and ETH public on this forum,so things will be clear for everyone?

Yes, public address will be tomorrow.

Where are the addresses?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Hi! i invested without registration, how i will get my BitCad after ico finish?

Tokens will be deposited in the Ethereum address from where you made the transaction. You will receive a separate notification when the tokens have been issued.

I made deposite from Bitcoin address, so i will recive bitcoins not BitCAD? sorry for noob questions and thank you for answering!  Roll Eyes
This is ico sale for bitcad so wheather you buy with ETH or BTC,you will get bitcad tokens for your investment
Activity: 441
I'm just in shock. How can such shit get more than a million dollars? Investors have become some kind of fearless.
Activity: 21

Tokens will be deposited in the Ethereum address from where you made the transaction. You will receive a separate notification when the tokens have been issued.

I made deposite from Bitcoin address, so i will recive bitcoins not BitCAD? sorry for noob questions and thank you for answering!  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: