Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BCD] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 17. (Read 30132 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Great project, All the best and good luck
Activity: 149
Glad to see you guys back with a update.Faq are ggreat

Thank you for participating!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Glad to see you guys back with a update.Faq are ggreat
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
BCD has ended or is still active, I check there has been no market for BCD coin

There was even no initial sales, so that the market you saw is not related to this project.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
BCD has ended or is still active, I check there has been no market for BCD coin
legendary
Activity: 854
Just read your faq and no doubt Bitcad is one of the most exciting project. I wish the team huge success and looking forward to ICO. Btw if your ANN Hindi translation is still not reserved, I would like to reserve it.I have prevously translated many popular ico ANN and havr moderated them.
Activity: 149
We work more harder and faster!

At this week our team was invited on the 9th International Economic Summit “Russia — Islamic World: KazanSummit 2017”

and we just published “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)”

Have a nice day!
Activity: 448
Frankly speaking it is very disappointing not to here from dev team for long.
I have seen some projects like Taskie who promised to come back with improvement but they never did.
I hope bitcad doesn't let us down.
Sorry to say but I will wait for this week and if there is no update, I will remove my signature Sad

I'll also wait until next week.  I will remove my signature Sad

please do read this page.  the dev already updated.  here as I quote.

I welcome all interested our project! it is very pleasant to me to see that the project draws attention. I ask to excuse for long silence concerning ICO start transfer. for us it too heartrending experience. This our first ICO and we meet some reefs which create annoying delays from the plan. From news I can report that our token can be seen in Ethereum https://etherscan.io/address/0x026224d019950d76e8d3520666298e72444cbc5e#tokentxns network now and we conduct negotiations with the exchanges on placement of our coin. Also we uploaded on our yotube channel video with some members of our https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCv3pFp-K-1q-8UEnxCBPCA team.
Concerning the minimum and maximum fund raising - the minimum sum for continuation of the project makes 100 BTC maximum sum - 51 000 000 BCD. the token price in the first two days of crowdsale will make 1800 BCD for 1 BTC. Negotiations with escrow are conducted. We will be glad if someone acts in this role from participants of a forum. Date of start of ICO will be announced in the next few days. I thank for understanding.

You guys are not prepared and due to this you are doing mess to such a good project.I hope next time you come well prepared
Thanks. We believe it's better to postpone the start date and be ready on 100%.

anyway for the devs and other people who are behind this project,  please be professional.  before you start something,  you should keep in mind  that you must be well prepared.  OK,  lapses or other unexpected things might happen even if one is so prepared, but please note that people are also waiting for some updates.  the next time you start the ico or any project,  at least update your member on time.. 

more than that,  I wish you a good luck in your project. 
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Team is actually active. They said they are nearly done with ICO landing page. They have published a q&a recently.

https://blog.bitcad.io/frequently-asked-questions-faq-8bde1608c7e4
Activity: 437
I have seen some projects like Taskie who promised to come back with improvement but they never did.
Sorry to say but I will wait for this week and if there is no update, I will remove my signature Sad

Why are you wasting time on this? Is it difficult to see what kind of campaigns are similar and to calculate the possible profit?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
how to campaign bounty
legendary
Activity: 237
Strange, no more news and only a few signature promoters. Not enough marketing.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Where is everyone?Why this thread is dead?

Because no news and there's nothing to say?
Devs already said they are working on project to make it better before ICO phase. We can only wait and see.
legendary
Where is everyone?Why this thread is dead?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
BitCAD New Business Era
https://youtu.be/DgDRZ3JAQy0

After watching this great video shared it away. That is highly professional attitude to come out at later date with more solid code and everything functional flawlessly instead of doing things in hurray and to see troubles later. You can fix and understand better what went wrong and will bring better strategy next time.
legendary
Further delay will prolong the signature campaign also,will participants be compensated?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
You guys are not prepared and due to this you are doing mess to such a good project.I hope next time you come well prepared
Thanks. We believe it's better to postpone the start date and be ready on 100%.
Pages:
Jump to: