Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [BCL] BitcoinLatina | For Latin America | First EOS-based blockchain ⚡ - page 5. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
So if I have understood this
https://cryptofresh.com/u/bitcoin-latina

It looks like no one has been issued any BCL tokens since the closing date for the conversion. Which is a shame, I like many people do not check all the websites every week and the first I new about the conversion was when mining stopped connecting. What happens to my BCL coins now ?
check this

https://cryptofresh.com/u/bitcoin-latina

bitcoin-latina sent 200,000 BCL to p1ceds
3days ago

bitcoin-latina sent 200,000 BCL to jkjljl
3days ago

bitcoin-latina sent 250,000 BCL to harley-charlie
4days ago

why this happen?

they keep wish this token to the moon.... i dont think so.... see... they distribute among themselve...and hopes people will buy this shittoken with high and they will dump their coin...

this bcl token doesnt have any future... they want to  scam latina people... opss not scam.. but help latina by doing this...

for me...this bcl is 0 value.... dont ever buy this shit...no dev of this token on their telegram...you cant ask more about this token otherwise you will get ban with no reason.
dont buy this token..totally crap and scamm.....
Activity: 11
I just wanna know will they do another swap, I have some coins I didnt transfer over.
they block me in telegram because don't want swap my coins was mined.

yeah.... dont worry buddy...bcl will not going anywhere.... they will dead on june for sure.... this coin has no future on it...nobody gonna buy this shit
Activity: 1
they block me in telegram because don't want swap my coins was mined.
i dont think that bcl will going moon ... their admin and some top management hold more than 1M coin. it is not fair for everyone . miner mining their coin.... meanwhile top management do shit... and get 10k bcl everyone of them. go check ileanaileana acc. you will find she has more than 100k coin... lol...this coin will dead soon. even tim himself has 5m coins.

i dont think people gonna buy this coin. no real world implementation, only bclHodlLOve. LOL ... this is token... not a coin.. opsss...

remainder : do not invest into this BCL. you invest with real money but that fuckin top management get this shit foc through john. Dont waste your time and money...

ileanaileana9   168,711   12,355 - ileana

connie-willis   100,447   - crypto connie

tim-mesker   5,000,001    - tim

https://cryptofresh.com/a/BCL

refer this... and then, i dont think stan will keep supporting this project, even stan left this project. 1bcl = 0usd soon. they keep shouting to help south american, but for sure, they doing this for a reason. to scam people for sure. if the value reach 10usd. connie and ileana , both of them have 1m USD ..easy money. and john has million dollar on his own pocket.

they could block us in telegram but not here..... we are not spreading the fud but we are here to spreading the truth..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's about time someone utilized EOS blockchain in such a good way.
You mean to say, John Gotts did something unethical.......nooooo say it is not so.........

I think the entire ethash mining community seen this shit coming.......maybe they knew shit coin when they smelled it?

https://i.imgur.com/Hv9dNDP.png
RIP BCL.... even founder dump their coin... and they keep blame miner dump this shit.... LOL....
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Is the project over with or are there others continuing with it? I'm confused, totally confused.....

John Gotts the scamer is over.

wait the advice of Stan (bitshare) for the next steps. (but don't expect too much...)
Activity: 266
Is the project over with or are there others continuing with it? I'm confused, totally confused.....
Cheers, founders; i believe, it s truly a pleasure have a business with such an honest person, man of his word, John Gotts:

Forwarded by John Gotts

"Just now I took back a total of about 30,455,459 coins from early founders who got their coins early
based on trust that they would then earn them over two to four years.  

I will talk with each of them to see if they want to demonstrate the longterm vision they professed.
In total I have added up at least 219,551.95 BCL coins that were sold NOT BY MINERS but by founders
and top advisors.

I have also witnessed some of these people partake in ILLEGAL market-making activity that we WILL NOT allow.
We are a legal coin and want to stay that way.  Anyone acting in a way that would be deemed illegal cannot work
with BitcoinLatina.  I am sure they didn't understand the rules, but this is why I need to speak with each of them
and figure this out.  They are nice guys, except for the above mentioned dumping.

I am sorry that they did this.  I will talk to each of them and see what they want to do going forward.

One didn't dump but has many coins and I need a new contract stating that with so many coins they cannot dump.

Sorry for more drama.  I am trying to protect our community, even if it's from founding team members."

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______

Here is what Stan Larimer wrote:

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@stan/john-gotts-just-violated-the-crypto-code-of-the-hills

"Very sad. John Gotts, founder of Bitcoin Latina just used clawback powers reserved for legal
 securities to steal coins from several people, including the coins he donated to Jared Rice for his defense.

Naturally the SEC was watching those coins, and they noticed immediately in the middle of the night.

This will not end well for John.

However, there are things the BitCoin Latina community can do to fix the problem, including hard
forking the chain prior to the point that John intervened.

We will support the community's decision to recover from this unprecedented violation of Cryptocurrency
ethics.

More tomorrow, when we've had a chance to analyze this.

Very embarrassing, but fixable using the tools that BitShares makes available to its users."

Stan

HA omg lol lol
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Cheers, founders; i believe, it s truly a pleasure have a business with such an honest person, man of his word, John Gotts:

Forwarded by John Gotts

"Just now I took back a total of about 30,455,459 coins from early founders who got their coins early
based on trust that they would then earn them over two to four years.  

I will talk with each of them to see if they want to demonstrate the longterm vision they professed.
In total I have added up at least 219,551.95 BCL coins that were sold NOT BY MINERS but by founders
and top advisors.

I have also witnessed some of these people partake in ILLEGAL market-making activity that we WILL NOT allow.
We are a legal coin and want to stay that way.  Anyone acting in a way that would be deemed illegal cannot work
with BitcoinLatina.  I am sure they didn't understand the rules, but this is why I need to speak with each of them
and figure this out.  They are nice guys, except for the above mentioned dumping.

I am sorry that they did this.  I will talk to each of them and see what they want to do going forward.

One didn't dump but has many coins and I need a new contract stating that with so many coins they cannot dump.

Sorry for more drama.  I am trying to protect our community, even if it's from founding team members."

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______

Here is what Stan Larimer wrote:

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@stan/john-gotts-just-violated-the-crypto-code-of-the-hills

"Very sad. John Gotts, founder of Bitcoin Latina just used clawback powers reserved for legal
 securities to steal coins from several people, including the coins he donated to Jared Rice for his defense.

Naturally the SEC was watching those coins, and they noticed immediately in the middle of the night.

This will not end well for John.

However, there are things the BitCoin Latina community can do to fix the problem, including hard
forking the chain prior to the point that John intervened.

We will support the community's decision to recover from this unprecedented violation of Cryptocurrency
ethics.

More tomorrow, when we've had a chance to analyze this.

Very embarrassing, but fixable using the tools that BitShares makes available to its users."

Stan
i'm was banned in telegram chat because i want need support my BCL in wallet .  Angry Angry , i don know reason , they do it  with me .

i dont know why a alot of people do believe this project... but i do believe that most of them recieved some gift from john. we cant critics them or u will get banned.  let see how this project goes.. Smiley
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
So what if we have BCL in our wallet still and missed the deadline......can we at some point in the future exchange it Huh?

It s clearly say on their blog:

"If you missed the deadline to swap your coins, that is very unfortunate as it will take time to determine if you mined them before the deadline. You will have to email [email protected] with your BitShares account name, how many coins you mined and proof that you mined your coins before 11:59pm March 18. You will also have to demonstrate that there were extenuating circumstances as to why you couldn’t meet the deadline that was announced for a week.  If we can not unequivocally guarantee that you mined your BCL coins before the cut off time, you will not be able to swap any coins."
Activity: 39
i'm was banned in telegram chat because i want need support my BCL in wallet .  Angry Angry , i don know reason , they do it  with me .
So what if we have BCL in our wallet still and missed the deadline......can we at some point in the future exchange it Huh?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Activity: 112
 interesting project so far and with an ambitious roadmap and fair and honest team,hope will be successful in future
Pages:
Jump to: