Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BCSH - BITCASH * C-CEX * LAUNCHED * JOIN NOW!! x14-E * Future of Cryptos - page 19. (Read 42135 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
1) Please specify which users. Seems that only your post has been deleted on SVR launch just because you were spreading FUD and spamming the whole thread with your futile and kiddish post.

2) You go in almost every thread posting a demential capital red letters spamming with your FUD. Then you threaten with "Do not remove this post or I will start a non-moderated topic." (that btw has no effect on me since you remember you got kicked off BY THE WHOLE COMMUNITY in SVR...)

3)Which are your skills, apart from FUDding & spamming? I own technical skills on C++, C#, Node.js,PHP, MYSQL, REDIS, AJAX, HTML, CSS and more. You accused me on SVR thread of being guilty of a criminal offence, committed in Canada, that's at least 3000 km from where i live. I've been hired so many times for so many "coin devs" that EVEN do not know what coin control was...and they're running coins that you would call them "wonderful and serious debs team". And if I do not remember wrong your nickname is too similar to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bfl-fucked-us-over-again-nsfw-150803 BFL_Josh...so I really cannot reply to you without feeling a little ambitious your "character". Dear my friend I hope you're not the same person, really. And please prove this.

4)
And please behave a little more mature.  Kiss
Are you really asking me this or I cannot read properly anymore? ...

Have a good night, I need to take a rest after a weekend of work at 1200 km from home.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Yes, amateurish side of the medium crypto user. This is the perfect example of it, thank you Flosh.

So why do you have a self-moderated topic again?

You removed a lot of comments in your last self-moderated Survivorcoin topic, even very legit comments. Are you going to do this here also?

Edit: Also, you speak of we, why don't you introduce the whole team?

Edit: What did you learn from your failed Survivorcoin project? Are you going to do things different this time?

I do not allow in any measure your spamming post that's why so many of your post were deleted in the other thread.

Me and my working partner are not enough to speak of we?

My failed? You should be just fudding as ever...

Have a good night, i'm gonna finish some important stuff.

You deleted almost every comment containing questions or valid statements from a lot of users in your Survivorcoin topic. Are you going to do this in this topic too?

Who is your working partner? Introduce him please. I am curious.

The mining diff of Survivorcoin is around 1-2 for several weeks now. You call that a success? What about your advertised marketing skills? I didn't see them last time.

What are you going to do different this time? And please behave a little more mature.  Kiss
Just come back home after 9 hours flights, so apologise me for the delay in communications. I'm providing replies to all of you.

Thanks for the support.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 186
CryptoSkill I send you a PM also ! check it pls.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
CryptoSkills Please Respond to my PM
Yes, amateurish side of the medium crypto user. This is the perfect example of it, thank you Flosh.

You removed a lot of comments in your last self-moderated Survivorcoin topic, even very legit comments. Are you going to do this here also?

Edit: What did you learn from your failed Survivorcoin project? Are you going to do things different this time?

I do not allow in any measure your spamming post that's why so many of your post were deleted in the other thread.

Me and my working partner are not enough to speak of we?

My failed? You should be just fudding as ever...

Have a good night, i'm gonna finish some important stuff.
Skol!

Skol!
This is the same noob team as Survivorcoin. They will remove any comment here that does not suit them. Beware!

Do not remove this post or I will start a non-moderated topic.
if you want to know about how well ICO does
have a look at the shitstorm syscoin is going through now
1500 BTC ICO and nothing works
go check the thread
never invest in a ICO if you want to keep your money

invest or not invest is their choics

As said we're not selling you "fantasy wallets, innovative system and super blah blah blah."

We're working to make a real alternative, in terms of usability and spreading, to the monopoly of BTC and big corporation Asic Farms.

ICO you should know are REALLY RISKFUL. This because of two main factors: the amateurish side of the medium user of Cryptos and the the idea of making some quick buck dumping exit scheme.

Said that it's your own choice to "look" for a genuine one instead that a scammy other.

Stay ready, and sorry for our absence.

We'll update the OP asap with every further news we have!

Thank you for your attention.

p.s. About the choose of the Exchange where to host our ICO: BITTREX ASK 5 BTC upfront for an ICO hosting (well call them stupid Tongue ), and that's not fair at all, by our pov. C-Cex agree to take their percentual only at ICO finished

Activity: 364
if you want to know about how well ICO does
have a look at the shitstorm syscoin is going through now
1500 BTC ICO and nothing works
go check the thread
never invest in a ICO if you want to keep your money

invest or not invest is their choics
Activity: 314
einc.io
The rewards for 7 days is to much it makes buying presale pointless just to get dumped on by miners.....
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
ICO is starting on Monday.

We took this decision to avoid holidays interference with the ICO pre-sale.

Stay tuned and check C-Cex.com on Monday to buy in.

Have a nice day to everbody!
So You left SVR to try to get some more cash from another scam? Veeery nice! I am almost sure now that there is some malicious code inside SVR game.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Why not ICO on bittrex ?  Angry
agreed, bittrex is better, and more people will join in if so.
Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
This is confusing. 2million sale and then says 5 million in PoW = 7 million in total?

Or 2million of the 5 million will be premined ie 40% pre-mine?
No answer for this one yet. hmm..so I guess now people are more tolerable to near 50% premine in IPO, is it?

Total coins: 5'000'000 in POW

After a total of 733 days of PoW mining BitCash will switch to pure PoS.
Total coins to be mined in PoW mining 5 Millions
So 40% pre-mine? Yep, as said in my earlier post, people do appreciate 40% of coins being premined from the start. That too at 2k satoshi, based on what evaluation exactly? Dev's own unbiased views, is it?
Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
This is confusing. 2million sale and then says 5 million in PoW = 7 million in total?

Or 2million of the 5 million will be premined ie 40% pre-mine?
No answer for this one yet. hmm..so I guess now people are more tolerable to near 50% premine in IPO, is it?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: