Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BCSH - BITCASH * C-CEX * LAUNCHED * JOIN NOW!! x14-E * Future of Cryptos - page 21. (Read 42135 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This coin looks really intresting!  Shocked
will def buy a few coins Smiley Hope your not a scam dev Cheesy

Same dev as SVR Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This coin looks really intresting!  Shocked
will def buy a few coins Smiley Hope your not a scam dev Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
OP updated with pools, new BCSH coin code and Case-Wallet Whitepaper.

More to come asap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Interesting.... and I like the name a lot... Smiley keeping an eye on this  Smiley
Do not worry people, ICO will be available and live soon. Then it will last enough time to guarantee everyone to buy in Smiley

Glad to see all this interest.
Activity: 168
Looking forward for the ICO
Activity: 252
Change the symbol ;( bitcoin-scrypt already uses/used BTCS. Cheers!

Bitcoin-sCrypt is basically dead and isn't listed on any exchanges anymore so I don't see why Bitcash can't take its place.

To the contrary, Bitcoin sCrypt is not dead and we are completing the development of a decentralized block-chain voting application (we just completed phase 1 alpha-testing).

Bitcoin sCrypt still uses the coin code BTCS and is still listed on the Allcrypt and Comkort exchanges, with the expectation that it will be listed on CryptoRush when it re-opens as BTCS had around 400 BTC volume there before their infamous hack.  Furthermore, Poloniex and C-Cex stated that they would consider re-listing BTCS if volume increased after the release of the block-chain voting application.

Finally, Mintpal specifically stated that they de-listed Bitcoin sCrypt because, in addition to the drop in volume, the coin code was too confusing for some users (BTCS vs BTC), and that they probably would not re-list it even if volume increased if the coin code remained the same.  See https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/14026-btcs-exchange-listings/.

So it would probably serve you guys best to change the coin code to minimize the potential user confusion and/or outright prohibition by some of the bigger exchanges (like Mintpal).  In retrospect, we should have used a different coin code initially but I wasn't the dev when the coin was released.

Otherwise, good luck with your release and ignore the alt-coin haters.

~Smokeasy

No problem, and thanks for your nice suggestion.

We are changing then the abbreviation into BCSH .

Sorry for the mistake. Good luck too with the rise of BTCS.

Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
This is confusing. 2million sale and then says 5 million in PoW = 7 million in total?

Or 2million of the 5 million will be premined ie 40% pre-mine?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i am a holder of a lot of bitcoin scrypt BTCS the original. if you use the same coin code you will have the same problem as us with the exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin-sCrypt is basically dead and isn't listed on any exchanges anymore so I don't see why Bitcash can't take its place.

Bitcoin-scrypt is very strong with a very strong dev team, but yeah best to not call this coin by the same ticker to avoid confusion (well thats if you want it listed anywhere).
Activity: 129

To the contrary, Bitcoin sCrypt is not dead and we are completing the development of a decentralized block-chain voting application (we just completed phase 1 alpha-testing).

Bitcoin sCrypt still uses the coin code BTCS and is still listed on the Allcrypt and Comkort exchanges, with the expectation that it will be listed on CryptoRush when it re-opens as BTCS had around 400 BTC volume there before their infamous hack.  Furthermore, Poloniex and C-Cex stated that they would consider re-listing BTCS if volume increased after the release of the block-chain voting application.

Finally, Mintpal specifically stated that they de-listed Bitcoin sCrypt because, in addition to the drop in volume, the coin code was too confusing for some users (BTCS vs BTC), and that they probably would not re-list it even if volume increased if the coin code remained the same.  See https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/14026-btcs-exchange-listings/.

So it would probably serve you guys best to change the coin code to minimize the potential user confusion and/or outright prohibition by some of the bigger exchanges (like Mintpal).  In retrospect, we should have used a different coin code initially but I wasn't the dev when the coin was released.

Otherwise, good luck with your release and ignore the alt-coin haters.

~Smokeasy

I can make spanish tranlations

I'm sorry, Spanish translation has already been done.

You can double check the existing translation to report any errors or imprecision with it.
Since it's not our native language we cannot ensure it's properly translated, if you find any issue please report to us and the translator himself.

We're aware of fake google translation method of ripping bounties, so we'll double check from random users the translations done.

Double check reviewers will be paid in BitCash.

PM us.
i don't like these ICO coins.  Sad  these exchanges are very irresponsible for users.

Initial Coin offer is a way to fund a project for his proper start-up.

Unfortunately, due to high numbers of unskilled people in crypto coins world and the percentage of scammers, the word ICO began to be associated with the infamous word "scam".

Users should be able however to recognise the difference between a genuine ICO funding project and a scammish one.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
i don't like these ICO coins.  Sad  these exchanges are very irresponsible for users.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I can make spanish tranlations
I translated the thread to Spanish, take a look -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bcsh-bitcash-c-cex-lanzada-unete-x14-e-738549

please add to the OP, thanks.

Many thanks, Bounties will be paid on launch day.

Please provide us a BTC address and ,when available, a BitCash Address to send bounties payments.

Hope you will join the ride.
Pages:
Jump to: