Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BCSH - BITCASH * C-CEX * LAUNCHED * JOIN NOW!! x14-E * Future of Cryptos - page 3. (Read 42135 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
http://pool.hashlung.com not pay salaries, please dev to help solve it, thank you! ! ! ! !
That's my pool, dev has nothing to do with it. It's a simple cron job failure, will be fixed shortly. Dude chill. Use contact form, send emails.
Paid out.
7633   winson   2014-08-29 06:53:03   Debit_AP   Confirmed   B6qSTaer...tWKo7wWV   c1e9c391...e95989fb   n/a   1,225.51210250

thx!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
started sending all the remaining BTC bounties. Please pm if i have forgotten your.

Thanks for the support!
PM sent!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
started sending all the remaining BTC bounties. Please pm if i have forgotten your.

Thanks for the support!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
http://pool.hashlung.com not pay salaries, please dev to help solve it, thank you! ! ! ! !
That's my pool, dev has nothing to do with it. It's a simple cron job failure, will be fixed shortly. Dude chill. Use contact form, send emails.
Paid out.
7633   winson   2014-08-29 06:53:03   Debit_AP   Confirmed   B6qSTaer...tWKo7wWV   c1e9c391...e95989fb   n/a   1,225.51210250

http://x11-x13-pool.org/bitcashcoin/public/index.php BCSH why delete my user name more than 1000 pieces of BCSH not pay!
dev, why have a pond on your question OP! ! ! ! !
Two pool losses 3000 BCSH! ! ! !
If you do not solve this currency will no one will dig! ! !
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Hate to see it but this coin is dead.

Yep done. 6 sat coin. Enjoy  Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Hate to say it but this coin is dead.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Official Pool's fees will be distributed between Investors and Dev team! The proportion will be of 60/40. This means that on (in example) 100 BCSH, 60 will be redistributed to investors and the other 40 will go to development fund.

how is work?
is not work.

If investors are looking to recover from the official pool split, Dev never started the official pool, probably because he couldn't get x14 working with the stratum backend. I spent most of a night patching in x14 support to nomp myself and was happy to get it working before the coin launch. I was about to check in my changes to github when I saw that excalibur (from x11-x13-pool) had already checked in the same work an hour earlier. My share was stale. Cheesy

I've PM'd Dev several times in the last few days about a bounty and got no replies, either. I would guess he's about to walk away from this coin, or already has.

Good analysis
Official Pool's fees will be distributed between Investors and Dev team! The proportion will be of 60/40. This means that on (in example) 100 BCSH, 60 will be redistributed to investors and the other 40 will go to development fund.

how is work?
is not work.

If investors are looking to recover from the official pool split, Dev never started the official pool, probably because he couldn't get x14 working with the stratum backend. I spent most of a night patching in x14 support to nomp myself and was happy to get it working before the coin launch. I was about to check in my changes to github when I saw that excalibur (from x11-x13-pool) had already checked in the same work an hour earlier. My share was stale. Cheesy

I've PM'd Dev several times in the last few days about a bounty and got no replies, either. I would guess he's about to walk away from this coin, or already has.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
lets look at the roadmap, below, looks solid to me, if it gets delivered ,meantime I mined decent chunk regardless (you never know) and of course investors are important, but people twist idea of crypto way too much.. hopefully dev is reading this.. and proceeds on schedule

btw: name BITCASH is great!

do you see my signature below ?, I doooon't care who what how I just care when, when it will make into beyond market manipulation and into stores/services etc.. otherwise its an abstract game

- Smooth Launch after ICO.

- Launch of online Store in third week after coin's launch.

- Release Multipool in the last week of PoW mining.

- Launch of owned Exchange on Mid/Late September.

- Launch of the first version of Case-Wallet on the market. 50% Discount for Investors.
 Case-Wallet WhitePaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxda5Jn-Lt4cM0Nkdy0zUk1BR00/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 238
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Universal Life Church Minister
So?
What happened ?
Guess i should stop mining.
Coin dead. Thats all  Wink
Activity: 84
So?
What happened ?
Guess i should stop mining.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
i have send you PM to claim my  bounty  thanks  this is third time
Activity: 182
Every Bounty will be paid tomorrow around 12 GMT.

Thanks to all the community for your support.

Any news?  didn't receive any bounty yet.  Huh

Please PM me.

Down to 100 sats. Well dumped. Such ICO, well played team

another lesson learned.
Activity: 126
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

Please PM me.
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Maybe to try for this coin to get on Bittrex??

Pages:
Jump to: