Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🎮 [ANN] Beachhead - Future of VR Gaming. - Play. Prosper. Protect 🎮🎮 - page 2. (Read 896 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Do you have the goal of investing in a promising project and an experienced team? Join this project. It will help you achieve your goals.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
I think BeachHead will be a future of VR world. Let wait to see.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Just watched the youtube
BeachHead 2020 (Alpha): THE STORM IS COMMING!!
https://youtu.be/R8wB1n5P_3c
Looks real professional and interesting guys
How can i help with advertising ?
Activity: 84
This project is not like anything you used to play, forget everything and start anew with BEACHHEAD!
Activity: 95
If you are a game lover, then you are lucky, because right now you have the opportunity to join the BeachHead and experience all the possibilities of innovative blockchain and VR technologies. Do not waste time and join now.
Activity: 90
Thank you for the opportunity, I will gladly use it and will distribute your quality product.
Activity: 68
Well. A good marketing strategy. I believe BeachHead will succeed in spreading world campaign.
Activity: 53
I have never seen so great compant with so great opportunities for each gamer!
Activity: 98
Live concerts sound great, but I don't believe that I can experience the same emotions as in real life.
It's also cool experience, I think nobody did it before.
Activity: 57
Live concerts sound great, but I don't believe that I can experience the same emotions as in real life.
Activity: 81
First time when I see VR and blockchain together, and I hope that you'll show us a great product.
Activity: 70
Did I understand correctly that the main mission of the game is to protect city?
Activity: 51
Will there be any age restrictions?
Activity: 79
If it'll be like Sims it'll have many fans  Grin
wec
Activity: 66
Maybe in one day you'll change gaming a lot, waiting for your release.
Activity: 68
I want to know some more about your game, but it interested me a lot. Maybe soon I'll buy VR glasses and will sit and wait till you release it.
Activity: 54
Will it be like shooter or what?
Activity: 78
When will you show us demo play of your game?
Activity: 67
I thought that time of VR games is over, but than I saw your project. Let's see, maybe you can reborn them.
Activity: 76
Find about you in one article about VR in blockchain, and your project is very promising. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: