Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🎮 [ANN] Beachhead - Future of VR Gaming. - Play. Prosper. Protect 🎮🎮 - page 3. (Read 896 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
This game will be so great, I want to be a part of it so much!
Activity: 85
Your crypto will be only for in-game purchases?
Activity: 80
Will you invite famous players to test your game?
Activity: 95
Why did you decide to use blockchain technology in your game?
Activity: 140
I've never played before in VR games, but now I'm looking forward to the release of Beachhead 2020. That must be something great.
Activity: 81
Will you have skins in your game?
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Did you take inspiration from a book "Ready Player One"?
Activity: 97
I never think that VR and blockchain will meet one day, but you're making this possible!
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
BEACH HEAD - https://beachhead.com/
This game can be interesting for adults, I didn't see something similar to it for a long time.
It is really intended for adult gaming.

Do you have any relation to Beachhead 2000? Or did you just buy the rights to use their name?
That is our very own product.

To all, we do value the kind words for our project, keep it coming!

wec
Activity: 66
Hope to see something fantastic when you'll release your game. Can't wait!
Activity: 78
Only vr glasses needed to play your game?
Activity: 51
Do you have any relation to Beachhead 2000? Or did you just buy the rights to use their name?
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Look's like promising project and i think Beachhead is a real project and worth investing in this project.
Activity: 79
This game can be interesting for adults, I didn't see something similar to it for a long time.
Activity: 81
When will we see something new like intro to your game?
copper member
Will you have a beta version of the game? And how can I take part in it if the answer is yes?

There will be stay tune!

Seems like an interesting concept. I'll need to see more, but I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on development!

Thanks for that wonderful words for our project.

Activity: 98
I saw your 360 videos, and they're nice, but I want to see more game-related content on your youtube channel.
copper member
Did you know that games like Fortnite & PUBG are the best games in the world right now?
Beachhead will soon be joining these top names but with a difference.
Our VR gaming world also uses cryptocurrencies and gaming credits for our players to win and get top features and hidden prizes.
Beachheads bh2020vr is a completely free downloadable game where players from around the world can battle it out with each other in a matrix style ecosystem.

Well fortnite is maybe the most popular game at the moment but definitely not the best  Smiley.

Also i am looking forward to see some ingame footage of your game in the future.

Competition is always out there but we are being competitive. You'll be able to see some in-game footage of  it in the future. Stay tune on our social media pages for announcements.

Will you do beachhead versions for PS and XBox?

That is at hand.

When will you release your game?

So soon.

I saw that there will be original entertaiment all around the world. What countries will include your game?

A few at the moment but we are expanding globally and we are optimistic that Beach Head will be known as the best.
Activity: 79
I saw your Hong Kong Demo, and it's incredible.
wec
Activity: 66
Will you do beachhead versions for PS and XBox?
Pages:
Jump to: