Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beaxy - Shady exchange locking your funds, do not use! - page 14. (Read 39479 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Beaxy Weekly Overview — #24 https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/beaxy-weekly-overview-24-1c69123b3ab2
Last week Beaxy announced their round 3 listings. A big congratulations to all the projects that will be listed on Beaxy.

Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
This project is being mentioned by many people in my country....

What country is that - Mars?

Khilone7 hasn't posted here for over a month since he was caught lying about this scam & both he & OP are refusing to answer a single question.

What's to talk about?  How to be lied to & scammed?
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Beta is officially released today and all early participants can join this platform of Beaxy. They are very professional in exchange design and there are many special features that make me feel excited. I believe that when being officially traded, many people will feel happy because recently the Beaxy community is operating very well and always attracts many users.
This project is being mentioned by many people in my country and that makes many people wish to invest in this coin. I believe Beaxy exchange will have many strategies to attract users and recently they announced good tokens will be listed at Beaxy. I am sure the trading volume of Beaxy will increase very high right from the start because many big projects will definitely support Beaxy in the near future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
Beta is officially released today and all early participants can join this platform of Beaxy. They are very professional in exchange design and there are many special features that make me feel excited. I believe that when being officially traded, many people will feel happy because recently the Beaxy community is operating very well and always attracts many users.
Quoted from the Beaxy ICO thread for the record:

Aerys2,

Before asking for an email and KYC, could you please coment officially about the concerns of blurryeyed, especially on page 25 of this thread.

About KYC, off course it is unfair and dishonest.

There is strictly no reason to provide personal data.
1. People participating in bounty campaigns are not Beaxy's customers.
2. The KYC was never mentioned at the beginning.

As you can see, they ignore questions they don't like because it will expose their scam. The same thing is happening on the Beaxy ANN thread, when questioned about their various lies they just ignore, hoping it will all go away & be forgotten.

Expect more rule changes, more delays & more lies until finally **poof!** - gone.

Read this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50286678

Same old scamsville.

Since it is impossible to have an answer from Aerys2 to my previous request, I sent an email to different authorities to clarify if Aerys2 has the legal right to impose a KYC on the participants of the bouty on behalf of Beaxy.
Imposing a KYC is a complex process for the company that requests it and must be done within a strict framework and in compliance with the rules and regulations.

I recommend to everyone not to send any personal information at this stage.

Quote for records.

EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN TRANSLATION/SIGNATURE/TWITTER BOUNTIES, SEND ME YOUR MAIL ADDRESSES VIA PM FOR THE KYC. PASSING THE KYC BEFORE THE END OF MARCH ON BEAXY WEBSITE IS MANDATORY TO RECEIVE ANY TOKENS

For all of those who already sent me their email, you have to pass the KYC before the end of march.

I am not the only one who has doubts about the legitimacy of this project.

More details to follow......
Activity: 1260
Final Beta Enrollment is Open!

"The Time Has Come
Getting access to the highly anticipated Beaxy platform beta is simple.
All you need to do is join our discord community and fill out the form pinned in the general channel chatroom."

Smiley Go Beaxy!

Hello, are you dev team ? Is there any news about the final beta testing in Beaxy platform ?
It is already almost 2 weeks from final beta testing period. I hope this project keep developing and won't vanish into the air.
**snip**

Are you blind?

Oh wait, bought account. Of course.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
It seems like the token sale has ended at the end of March, well, I'm waiting for the development of the next BEAXY project. waiting for the spreadsheet to be updated and wait for distribution for prize participants. I hope this token is on the 10 CMC market. Smiley
Beaxy is growing and they are about to have an official beta. I think they are still actively researching and working so that the project can become better. They had a huge amount of money from angel investors and they were sure that they were enough to make BXY get a good price when this exchange really started so put your trust in this project and Top 10 coinmarketcap can happen if exchange has good trading volume
The Beaxy scam promoter continues to hide. Khilone7 didn't log on for over a week in an effort to hide from questions about this scam.

If/when he logs on again, I urge all of you to demand he answers the questions asked & explain his lies. If he continues to ignore them - you need to get out - FAST!!

DO NOT send them any personal details for this scammy KYC until he does.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
It seems like the token sale has ended at the end of March, well, I'm waiting for the development of the next BEAXY project. waiting for the spreadsheet to be updated and wait for distribution for prize participants. I hope this token is on the 10 CMC market. Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro

"The Time Has Come
All you need to do is join our discord community and fill out the form pinned in the general channel chatroom."

Smiley Go Beaxy!
Thanks for this information. I am a small investor in this project and look forward to seeing the Beta version of the project. Maybe soon they will update more news in this exchange and we can hope BXY will be good value when the trading officially starts. I will wait and hope for the best start to this project. I can personally predict that BXY will be of very high value because the project has attracted an investment of more than US $ 5 million.

You are welcome. Are you registered to the beta testing via the spreadsheet?
I agree exchanges are good investments, Bxy can go crazy, and even worse in a bull run Smiley

I have registered for Beta testing and am waiting for new updates in the future. Currently this project makes me very satisfied because they take good care of their customers and always answer all my questions. I hope that the value of BXY will increase in the short term when this exchange begins and will definitely consider a small investment if they have a strong long-term strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
I have joined via the google doc, registered, "We want your opinion!" but im still waiting for a link to get in?
Am  doing it the rite way? Thx for your help Smiley
legendary
Beaxy their final beta starts upcoming Monday. Want to participate? Follow these steps @BeaxyExchange

Source: https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1110916771668783105

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

~cut~
Nobody at beaxy has answered any of the above questions & I have already proven them to be liars about their office business address in Chicago & their use of fake ID's.

Makes you wonder what else they're lying about eh?

Of course, if they simply answered the questions then I wouldn't have to keep asking, would I? They love posting BS about transparency after all, so - lets see some.

Ok, fair enough.. i'll study this more tonight to get a clear view on what's going on. I had big hopes for this so i hope your findings are not too troubling Smiley.
legendary

"The Time Has Come

Smiley Go Beaxy!
Thanks for this information. I am a small investor in this project and look forward to seeing the Beta version of the project. Maybe soon they will update more news in this exchange and we can hope BXY will be good value when the trading officially starts. I will wait and hope for the best start to this project. I can personally predict that BXY will be of very high value because the project has attracted an investment of more than US $ 5 million.

You are welcome. Are you registered to the beta testing via the spreadsheet?
I agree exchanges are good investments, Bxy can go crazy, and even worse in a bull run Smiley

Activity: 451

"The Time Has Come

Smiley Go Beaxy!
legendary

"The Time Has Come

Smiley Go Beaxy!
Hello, devs! I am not saying we should dignify accusations about your project. But it seems to me the concern being forwarded through this thread has some legitimate points. Just like a lot of people, I am excited as to how this project will present their product in the coming days. However, if only to assure the community that the project is indeed legit beyond reasonable doubt and that they are more or less spotless, could anyone care to sufficiently address once and for all the hounding accusations? Thanks a lot.

As you can see, they ignore all legitimate questions - choosing instead to pretend they don't exist while constantly hyping this scam to the hilt. There is only one possible reason why they continually refuse to answer questions from potential investors - they can't. If they do, it will blow their scam wide open even more.

Lies about office location.
Fake ID's.
Fake BCT accounts.
Known fraudulent PO box address in a tax haven.
Refusal to answer a single question from anyone.
Shill accounts.

Yeah, totally legit this one........

I was going to ask you to post some context for your claims, but i guess i can leave this subject as your whole post history seems to be just scam accusations all around.

Yeah, busting scams is a kinda hobby of mine, when I get the spare time....

There's plenty of context on this very thread, but just in case you missed it:

Ignoring the questions won't make them go away:

So? No comment again?

Always amazed by the amount of research people do before they post something.

I'm amazed at how you keep ignoring questions asked by the community. Anyone who does any research will find that you are obviously lying about many aspects of this project & many of your "team" are simply stolen identities from the web.

This is your last chance - unless you answer the questions I've asked on 4 occasions without reply, you'll leave me no choice but to open a scam accusation against your "project" where I will provide the proof of my findings.

Answer the fella Khilone7.

To be honest am surprised you're advising this scammy project.

thought you did well with Stratis.

such a shame.....

Roll Eyes

It's my policy to not engage with those kind of posts with no substance on Bitcointalk...

The very first sentence of your statement makes no sense. Questions do not require "substance" - statements do. Questions are asked in the pursuit of "substance", or facts as they are commonly called. You have constantly failed to provide any "substance" to back up your statements - it is you who lacks substance, nobody else.

You stated that Beaxy has an office in Chicago & I asked where - no "substance" needed for a simple question that requires a simple answer. However, I will give you some "substance" regarding your business office address which might help: according to the official Chicago Data Portal on business addresses & licenses, it doesn't exist. There isn't one:

https://data.cityofchicago.org/Community-Economic-Development/Business-Licenses-Current-Active/uupf-x98q

What a surprise.

As for the rest of your "look what I've done" ramblings about Stratis, save it for the Stratis thread, it's off topic & won't help you or Stratis. You prattle on about it like it's some kind of get-out-of-jail-free card, it ain't. It's nobody's fault but your own that you decided to associate yourself with this scam that uses fake ID's, shill accounts & dodgy tax free registration domains etc, etc - you should have done some research yourself beforehand - or maybe you knew about this all the time?

It reminds me of when the user "Emercoin Official" posted this BS on the Emercoin thread:

Our offices are located in the United States, Spain, Germany, Ukraine and Russia.

Only they don't - it was a lie. When questioned about those fictitious office addresses the Official Emercoin account suddenly disappeared & hasn't been seen since - that was 5 months ago. I'm curious as to weather you'll be doing the same.....
Oh, I have already archived the beaxy website just in case the faked/stolen ID's suddenly disappear.

I have a long list of info in preparation for your scam thread & it's getting longer by the day. If you want to save your precious reputation you need to either come clean or abandon this "thing", believe me.

Edit:  ***Khilone7 logs off***

Your silence is an admission of guilt.

Why have you lied about your business address?

And:

how much longer do have to wait to exchange Beaxy and distribution tokens? this project has been running for almost 1 year and the prize participants are still waiting for their payment. it should be now BXY tokens have be listed on the market because have been running for very a long time but why still not?

You won't get a straight answer, only lies/false statements. This will go the way of all other shitokens, hype on it's listing to boost the price - then the usual dump by devs/bagholders. It's another Worldcore/Polybius type scam.

Ask them under what jurisdiction this "exchange" will be governed by - it obviously won't be the US as they've already lied to you about their office being located there. Chicago this & Chicago that all over their shilled social feeds yet they are registered in a tax dodging country called Nevis using a known dodgy PO Box address - you also won't find beaxy on the list of regulated entities on the Nevis branch of The Financial Services Regulatory Commission:

https://www.nevisfsrc.com/regulated-entities/

And:

Hey, Mark Bolzern here.

Using an account that was registered on April 14th 2013 & this is the first post in nearly 6 years - seriously?  Gimme a break.

Also, I'd still like an answer to these questions please:

As for Matt? He's an amazing marketing expert and entrepreneur....

Is that why there's not a single reference to Beaxy in any of his social feeds, some of which haven't been used for 2 years? That's a different kind of "amazing marketing".

Yes, Beaxy is registered in Nevis for regulatory reasons. However the main office is in Chicago with satellite teams around the world.

What regulatory reasons would make you choose a PO Box address that's on the ICIJ offshore watchlist?  What's the address of your Chicago office?

Nobody at beaxy has answered any of the above questions & I have already proven them to be liars about their office business address in Chicago & their use of fake ID's.

Makes you wonder what else they're lying about eh?

Of course, if they simply answered the questions then I wouldn't have to keep asking, would I? They love posting BS about transparency after all, so - lets see some.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Hello, devs! I am not saying we should dignify accusations about your project. But it seems to me the concern being forwarded through this thread has some legitimate points. Just like a lot of people, I am excited as to how this project will present their product in the coming days. However, if only to assure the community that the project is indeed legit beyond reasonable doubt and that they are more or less spotless, could anyone care to sufficiently address once and for all the hounding accusations? Thanks a lot.

As you can see, they ignore all legitimate questions - choosing instead to pretend they don't exist while constantly hyping this scam to the hilt. There is only one possible reason why they continually refuse to answer questions from potential investors - they can't. If they do, it will blow their scam wide open even more.

Fake ID's.
Fake BCT accounts.
Shill accounts.

I was going to ask you to post some context for your claims, but i guess i can leave this subject as your whole post history seems to be just scam accusations all around.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app

Fake ID's.
Fake BCT accounts.
Shill accounts.

You have any evidence to say this because your statements will really affect this project community very much. I have been following this project for a long time and have not had any problems with investors. If you suspect the project is best to leave Beaxy because I'm sure Beaxy is at the best stage of development and they will announce many new news shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: