Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beaxy - Shady exchange locking your funds, do not use! - page 18. (Read 39479 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
So? No comment again?

Always amazed by the amount of research people do before they post something.

I'm amazed at how you keep ignoring questions asked by the community. Anyone who does any research will find that you are obviously lying about many aspects of this project & many of your "team" are simply stolen identities from the web.

This is your last chance - unless you answer the questions I've asked on 4 occasions without reply, you'll leave me no choice but to open a scam accusation against your "project" where I will provide the proof of my findings.

Answer the fella Khilone7.

To be honest am surprised you're advising this scammy project.

thought you did well with Stratis.

such a shame.....

Roll Eyes

It's my policy to not engage with those kind of posts with no substance on Bitcointalk...

The very first sentence of your statement makes no sense. Questions do not require "substance" - statements do. Questions are asked in the pursuit of "substance", or facts as they are commonly called. You have constantly failed to provide any "substance" to back up your statements - it is you who lacks substance, nobody else.

You stated that Beaxy has an office in Chicago & I asked where - no "substance" needed for a simple question that requires a simple answer. However, I will give you some "substance" regarding your business office address which might help: according to the official Chicago Data Portal on business addresses & licenses, it doesn't exist. There isn't one:

https://data.cityofchicago.org/Community-Economic-Development/Business-Licenses-Current-Active/uupf-x98q

What a surprise.

As for the rest of your "look what I've done" ramblings about Stratis, save it for the Stratis thread, it's off topic & won't help you or Stratis. You prattle on about it like it's some kind of get-out-of-jail-free card, it ain't. It's nobody's fault but your own that you decided to associate yourself with this scam that uses fake ID's, shill accounts & dodgy tax free registration domains etc, etc - you should have done some research yourself beforehand - or maybe you knew about this all the time?

It reminds me of when the user "Emercoin Official" posted this BS on the Emercoin thread:

Our offices are located in the United States, Spain, Germany, Ukraine and Russia.

Only they don't - it was a lie. When questioned about those fictitious office addresses the Official Emercoin account suddenly disappeared & hasn't been seen since - that was 5 months ago. I'm curious as to weather you'll be doing the same.....
Oh, I have already archived the beaxy website just in case the faked/stolen ID's suddenly disappear.

I have a long list of info in preparation for your scam thread & it's getting longer by the day. If you want to save your precious reputation you need to either come clean or abandon this "thing", believe me.

Edit:  ***Khilone7 logs off***

Your silence is an admission of guilt.

I'm amazed at how you keep ignoring questions asked by the community. Anyone who does any research will find that you are obviously lying about many aspects of this project & many of your "team" are simply stolen identities from the web.

This is your last chance - unless you answer the questions I've asked on 4 occasions without reply, you'll leave me no choice but to open a scam accusation against your "project" where I will provide the proof of my findings.

such a shame.....

Roll Eyes

It's my policy to not engage with those kind of posts with no substance on Bitcointalk...

The very first sentence of your statement makes no sense. Questions do not require "substance" - statements do. Questions are asked in the pursuit of "substance", or facts as they are commonly called. You have constantly failed to provide any "substance" to back up your statements - it is you who lacks substance, nobody else.

You stated that Beaxy has an office in Chicago & I asked where - no "substance" needed for a simple question that requires a simple answer. However, I will give you some "substance" regarding your business office address which might help: according to the official Chicago Data Portal on business addresses & licenses, it doesn't exist. There isn't one:

https://data.cityofchicago.org/Community-Economic-Development/Business-Licenses-Current-Active/uupf-x98q

What a surprise.

As for the rest of your "look what I've done" ramblings about Stratis, save it for the Stratis thread, it's off topic & won't help you or Stratis. You prattle on about it like it's some kind of get-out-of-jail-free card, it ain't. It's nobody's fault but your own that you decided to associate yourself with this scam that uses fake ID's, shill accounts & dodgy tax free registration domains etc, etc - you should have done some research yourself beforehand - or maybe you knew about this all the time?

It reminds me of when the user "Emercoin Official" posted this BS on the Emercoin thread:

Our offices are located in the United States, Spain, Germany, Ukraine and Russia.

Only they don't - it was a lie. When questioned about those fictitious office addresses the Official Emercoin account suddenly disappeared & hasn't been seen since - that was 5 months ago. I'm curious as to weather you'll be doing the same.....
Oh, I have already archived the beaxy website just in case the faked/stolen ID's suddenly disappear.

I have a long list of info in preparation for your scam thread & it's getting longer by the day. If you want to save your precious reputation you need to either come clean or abandon this "thing", believe me.

Edit:  ***Khilone7 logs off***
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

such a shame.....

Roll Eyes

It's my policy to not engage with those kind of posts with no substance on Bitcointalk, it's a waste of my energy and time which I rather spend on educating people about the projects I help out. So my sole reason on Bitcointalk is to spread the information for the people that don't follow Discord, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit or some other channel. Any legit questions about information about the project will be answered properly.

That being said, there already has been a post from one of the advisors who already confirmed he has worked with the others as well.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I have been with Stratis for over 2,5 years and that I have been helping them voluntarily for that period of time and I spend countless hours and still do. In that 2,5 years this is the first project I attached myself to in this compacity, meaning an official advisor. You can expect me to have done days of research, meaning reading every single document that has ever been published by Beaxy or a 3rd party about Beaxy, countless hours of asking questions and talking with the CEO and other key members of the project. As an advisor I try to bring value and awareness to this project in all ways I can imagine and they let me.

After all that research I decided to join Beaxy and ever since I did I have been more impressed by the day, these guys are one of the most transparent teams out there. All the information is out there for anyone to see. I advised them not to engage with posts of no substance on Bitcointalk as I rather have them focused on building the exchange which should launch in Q1.

We had this discussion before with our ambassadors and to explain that I wrote an article about it -> https://medium.com/khilone/beaxy-ambassadors-and-why-they-stand-behind-beaxy-51f768014b28

There are so many people in the Beaxy community already and interested in the project and so far we only got one person who keeps on bringing this up, the others know the advisors are legit. So I am not going to waste my time on 0.001% while 99.999 % knows it's legit.

I am not to going to engage after this post either, if you guys don't trust it, that's your good right and you can do whatever you want with it.

I want to close with that I would never get myself into with a scam project, my core values in crypto and life always have been honesty, transparency and loyalty so I expect the projects I work with (Stratis and Beaxy) to work along the same values.

I have been over this with Stratis countless times as well, and so many false claims were made there, it's part of crypto and Bitcointalk. I for one don't spend my energy on it (except for this one post).
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

such a shame.....

Roll Eyes
https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1091746900737429507

1/5

I had the privilege to be one of the first BETA testers of @BeaxyExchange and I can tell you I am impressed. Clean UI on one page, lots of functionality (multiple orders + more to come on launch in Q1) and overall very friendly user experience.

See for yourself $BXY #Beaxy

At where can one apply for the beta testing? Or is it a open? Or just for a smaller circle of advisors and trusted members and such?

At this point it's only open for ambassadors, after that it's open for all Discord members.

So what you should do is join the Beaxy Discord and wait till it opens for everyone -> https://discord.gg/rMX3s5m
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

1/5

I had the privilege to be one of the first BETA testers of @BeaxyExchange and I can tell you I am impressed. Clean UI on one page, lots of functionality (multiple orders + more to come on launch in Q1) and overall very friendly user experience.

At where can one apply for the beta testing? Or is it a open? Or just for a smaller circle of advisors and trusted members and such?

1/5

looks gay as fuck...

do they even have night mode?

Roll Eyes

If you had clicked on the link in that post and opened the thread you would have your answer.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

1/5

looks gay as fuck...

do they even have night mode?

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Hello dev, I see on the Beaxy website, sales of tokens are still going on, when will the sale of tokens end? when will beaxy be launched?

Smiley Hi guyz,
does anyone know the price of Beaxy tokens, let say today, how many coins would one get with 1 eth for instance, tia

1 usd = 20 bxy
Bonus applies if the purchase is at least 1 ETH
1-100 ETH Investment = $0.045 per BXY
100+ ETH Investment = $0.035 per BXY
https://beaxy.paperstreet.vc/

I see the team has changed the sales schedule, sales should have started today but changed to next week

In addition to that, Beaxy will lock ETH at $ 150, as ETH is trading around $107 now that is an extra discount Smiley.

Oh really, nice, Eth $106.83 rite now cmc price, sure "150 usd" is circa +40%.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Hello dev, I see on the Beaxy website, sales of tokens are still going on, when will the sale of tokens end? when will beaxy be launched?

Smiley Hi guyz,
does anyone know the price of Beaxy tokens, let say today, how many coins would one get with 1 eth for instance, tia

1 usd = 20 bxy
Bonus applies if the purchase is at least 1 ETH
1-100 ETH Investment = $0.045 per BXY
100+ ETH Investment = $0.035 per BXY
https://beaxy.paperstreet.vc/

I see the team has changed the sales schedule, sales should have started today but changed to next week

Super thanks Free1bitco.in for this precise info.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
https://twitter.com/BeaxyExchange/status/1091438697688588289

Our @paperstreetvc token sale will begin on the 11th. This will be the best opportunity to buy $BXY prior to launch. You can begin the registration process today at https://www.paperstreet.vc/signup

Hello dev, i have several questions, How long will the sale of tokens take? And what will happen to unsold tokens? will you burn unsold token?
Again, you keep ignoring my questions:

I'll ask a third time:

Hey, Mark Bolzern here.

Using an account that was registered on April 14th 2013 & this is the first post in nearly 6 years - seriously?  Gimme a break.

Also, I'd still like an answer to these questions please:

As for Matt? He's an amazing marketing expert and entrepreneur....

Is that why there's not a single reference to Beaxy in any of his social feeds, some of which haven't been used for 2 years? That's a different kind of "amazing marketing".

Yes, Beaxy is registered in Nevis for regulatory reasons. However the main office is in Chicago with satellite teams around the world.

What regulatory reasons would make you choose a PO Box address that's on the ICIJ offshore watchlist?  What's the address of your Chicago office?

Are we to presume that your refusal to answer is because you can't? Is that because you don't actually have an office in Chicago? Or that you've used a fake account for Mark Bolzern? Or that Matt Gallant has nothing to do with your "team"? Or anything else?

1/5

Pages:
Jump to: