Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beaxy - Shady exchange locking your funds, do not use! - page 27. (Read 39479 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
I'm waiting for them to pay for the bounty. They say you have to wait 100 days after closing sales
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
BEAXY continues to provide information and the latest developments of this project. I'm sure everything will go smoothly. I want to see BEAXY be successful and make this platform more liked by many people. waiting for the latest others information. Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Smiley Beaxy Funding Update
Aug 24.

"Our exchange platform will go live soon"

Source : https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/beaxy-funding-update-d9f53bfc5a8f

I think the Beaxy project is over, it turns out the public sale has been postponed. But I believe that this project works best. Because they gave clarity about the Beaxy project including when the Public sale was canceled

This kind of project always find private investors and no way to get in if your are not in an investors group.
Bitcointalk was only one way to make people talk about them, now that it's done they cancel the ICO. Well, that's marketing, nothing to say, well done guys.

@Vz Ketua you don't have to "think" about if it's closed or not, the team did it for you.

Hey there. We appreciate all the support we have seen on Bitcointalk from the Bounty Managers, the translators, the bounty participants, and fans that have helped make Beaxy successful thus far. Yes our private sale has been going nicely so we are pretty confident to launch the exchange in November. But,

Remember: The BXY token will still be available to early adopters like you guys for the first 100 days where it will be sold for use, beginning at $0.042. After 100 days any remaining unsold BXY tokens will be burned.

To avoid delays buying and trading on day one, we advise that all interested parties log in to Beaxy even today and begin their KYC/AML application. Applications are handled by our partnership with IdentityMind and we try to review them within one week. Here is a full guide: https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/kyc-aml-guide-be17f832c8f3

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Aug 24.

I think the Beaxy project is over, it turns out the public sale has been postponed. But I believe that this project works best. Because they gave clarity about the Beaxy project including when the Public sale was canceled

This kind of project always find private investors and no way to get in if your are not in an investors group.
Bitcointalk was only one way to make people talk about them, now that it's done they cancel the ICO. Well, that's marketing, nothing to say, well done guys.

@Vz Ketua you don't have to "think" about if it's closed or not, the team did it for you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
According to my project about the exchanger will always be a game investors by participants who support, if I see this new project in the open but already many who support
Activity: 479
Smiley Zeus Protocol Partners with Beaxy, the All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Aug 27.

=> https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/zeus-protocol-partners-with-beaxy-the-all-in-one-cryptocurrency-exchange-70b427a156f8

A very good information for the community. I believe Beaxy is well prepared before the ICO and I believe it will be a success in this period as Beaxy is a good ICO project that includes many big partners in the last few months and they are doing well in creating new exchanges in the future
Most projects that are well prepared will often succeed and make people excited. Beaxy is doing very well, a difficult period but with the positive team, the project will be the focus of this year.
I am also expecting this because I am very confident in the project and will definitely invest if the project has new updates. Beaxy is well prepared and they will make every effort so that investors can easily invest in this project because I believe this will be a highlight project this year.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
In the case of deposits in FIAT currency, will any currency be accepted, or just for example dollar or euros? In exchange will occur voting to list new currencies? And can use the Beaxy token as a vote?
Can you help me with the link where I can buy Beaxy with fiats, please.
Have Beaxy been trade with fiats in exchanges?

I guess that still this option can not be performed,  and that option to buy with fiat currency should be after the conclusion of the ICO and should occur according to the project roadmap.

Activity: 365
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Aug 24.

Activity: 28
Hi
Guys, just can your idea be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your plan? What role does the coin have? Thanks
Activity: 188
I can help create a full video review about the ico as a form of publicising which is guaranteed to attract more investors. Also if you want  translation of your white paper project, website design and graphics design PM me. I submit adverts promoting your ICO on major telegram groups, which in turn brings in a lot of investors for your ICO.  If interested kindly pm me.
Activity: 131
you guys ever heard of anybody making an environment to trade physical goods and currencies on blockchain? I came across modultrade platform and I'd like to know if they have any competition.
Activity: 124
I think the weekend as a whole left everyone with some great vibes, not only about Beaxy, but for cryptocurrency and blockchain as a whole.
Activity: 18
Hi, is there a way you guys are going to deal with the volatility in the current market? Since you guys have a hard cap in dollars and not in ether?
Activity: 126
Decreasing token price and increasing circulating supply — Their original decision to have a 100MM circulating supply was made a year ago, and was based on an assessment of the project landscape at the time. They received feedback from our community and advisors that decreasing token price and increasing hardcap would be more favorable in the current landscape and help increase access to BXY token. As such they have decided to increase the supply x10 and decrease the price x10. So the public sale price will now be $0.041

This does not affect the development of the project and they just want to increase the supply right now. For me this project is on the very good development momentum since the interface of the website is very well designed and they are ready for a new revolution on the centralized exchange. I am waiting for more on this project and will consider a good investment if the project has the trust of the community
Activity: 126
The demo is the actual exchange to test features. It is presented to show a working platform upon which much more will be built on. If you check the whitepaper you will see many more features on the way. Any referrals made during this time will also transfer over to the live exchange. Keep in mind we are still pre-ICO

I came across this and was really impressed with this. I am looking forward to the development of the Beaxy project because I would like this exchange to take place in the future. I personally have a strong belief in this project because its potential is huge and has a high number of daily visitors and I am sure people are paying special attention to Beaxy.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Smiley Zeus Protocol Partners with Beaxy, the All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Aug 27.

=> https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/zeus-protocol-partners-with-beaxy-the-all-in-one-cryptocurrency-exchange-70b427a156f8

A very good information for the community. I believe Beaxy is well prepared before the ICO and I believe it will be a success in this period as Beaxy is a good ICO project that includes many big partners in the last few months and they are doing well in creating new exchanges in the future
Most projects that are well prepared will often succeed and make people excited. Beaxy is doing very well, a difficult period but with the positive team, the project will be the focus of this year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
Aug 27.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Activity: 70
Im a representative of ICO Digital agency - CyroDigital.
I think that we can be useful for you. Our list of services includes global and local PR, listing on exchanges, YouTube promotion, Telegram promotion, WP, ICO Website Creation, Opinion Leaders from ICOBench and many more.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Aug 24.

Pages:
Jump to: